Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics (50267 Views)

Oyo Installs N300m CCTV Cameras Across Ibadan. PICS / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
deboysben:
If not poverty will those women be there wasting their time instead of being at home cooking for their husband and taking care of their children.

All because of the bad policy of the evil Tyrant to maim and destroy the future of our younger ones because of his personal ambition and that of the selfish wicked leaders.

Saying women should be home cooking for their husbands is anti-women statement.

U therefore not better than Buhari that said his wife belongs to za oza room

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Dollabiz: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
oh
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by muffyt05: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Tareq1105: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Numlock:

Trying to derail the thread just because it shows how useless your party can be right?

Just imagine, no provision was made for this women to sit like grown up.
Well, the suffering and smiling mentality is part of them, they will cope.

Did they complain to you?
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrad124:

Yes it’s more beautiful than Paris. Anambra is not only beautiful but has the highest number of billionaires in the world even in mars. Anambra is the most developed cosmopolitan in the universe

unbelievable!
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by hargbolahan01: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

the brown nation is more developed and rich than any SE states despite your oil and huge allocation

and when Ibadan had been seeing development all SE states were busy and war front

brown roof is the definition of ancient city...there are 90's building in western countries

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
What in this picture represent "overnight".Delighting in writing rubbish to score cheap political point is not working.Discuss issue not petty nonsense.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by princetom1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
helinues:
Those are the real beneficiaries from FG social interventions program
I pray ur mum is among, denigrated and insulted like this, deprived of her bed, just because of a useless old man whom not all of them is supporting
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by DVoices: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
What happened to Adamasingba Stadium, Liberty Stadium they chose mapo hall
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Dpharisee: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
PearlStreet:

We all know you're Igbo and we all know you hate the Yorubas.

This coming election, vote your brother and I vote my brother. E no pass like that.

In the end, make we see who go suffer am pass.

We all know you are a Yoruba Muslim smiley
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Afonjas are the worst slaves in the history of slavery, so I am nor surprise.
Meanwhile, give that anima in human skin called Buhari another four years, and the entire constitution would be suspended. Send that bad.tard back to Daura.
One thing you should know is candidates in an election would always have their millions of supporters, just that the one with a higher number of supporters would emerge the winner. Because these ones are in support of Buhari does not mean all of us are giving him our votes, Millions of we Yorubas are not giving him our votes also.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by IkpuMmadu: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019
The Environment looks dirty! Don't they build decent houses around mapo?
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by mechanics(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Punishment.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Joyrise: 3:41am On Jan 27, 2019
eyeview:
They know mapo is too small as stated in the report but still went ahead to use it because they want to create an impression of a crowded venue

That is y some of u that talks anyhow here does not know the reason for some actions. The state leaders of the party insisted that Mapo is the most significant place to hold such rally and so went ahead with that. Any problem?
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by awoluyi(m): 4:59am On Jan 27, 2019
hammerFC:

I keep wondering what problem you have with these brown roof houses in the SW. Some of these houses were built in the early nineteens by our great-great-grandfathers while yours were living in holes. My grandfather built a bungalow in 1931, his own son (my father) built his 1952. What do you expect the roofs to look like now considering the hash wheather? Successful children have come out of those brown houses with edifices built all over Nigeria. Probably you belong to the first generation in your family building houses with sink roofing sheets. Forty years time, that your long-span roofed builing in the village will be as brown as these ones. I hope you are intelligent enough to make out something from this message.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2019
If it's not poverty in the rusty region I wonder what else and all these Afonjas feeling pained by this should take a chill pill cuz I don't see any Igbo saying anything when one of these yoruber bigot insults them [fuckuignos, basic123, corinthians etc]
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by APCpackandgo: 5:57am On Jan 27, 2019
SoldierBoy1:
One thing you should know is candidates in an election would always have their millions of supporters, just that the one with a higher number of supporters would emerge the winner. Because these ones are in support of Buhari does not mean all of us are giving him our votes, Millions of we Yorubas are not giving him our votes also.
My brother this a cheering submission you have made seriously, because I had began to wonder if all Yoruba were hypnotized by the man called Buhari, but to hear that some are not given into blindly supporting him is refreshing.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by marv1: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2019
deboysben:
If not poverty will those women be there wasting their time instead of being at home cooking for their husband and taking care of their children.

All because of the bad policy of the evil Tyrant to maim and destroy the future of our younger ones because of his personal ambition and that of the selfish wicked leaders.
Don't kill yourself over nothing.
These people never complained to you that they are tired or forced to do what they did.
Poverty you said , you may be right but if previous government had done what they are supposed to do may be poverty would have reduced.
Moreover all over the world poverty is in levels even in developed countries and that's why there is social welfare for people that are poor or people who don't have jobs to do.
So Nigeria is not an exemption.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Poverty and joblessness religates human dignity and respect to the lowest ebb.

An idle hand is a veritable tool for politicians this period.

Nigerians are really hungry
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019
marv1:

Don't kill yourself over nothing.
These people never complained to you that they are tired or forced to do what they did.
Poverty you said , you may be right but if previous government had done what they are supposed to do may be poverty would have reduced.
Moreover all over the world poverty is in levels even in developed countries and that's why there is social welfare for people that are poor or people who don't have jobs to do.
So Nigeria is not an exemption.

Many people were thrown in poverty by this administration coupled with those this administration inherited; it's mind blowing. Enter the street and see for yourself.

In a progressive nation, every administration must pull people out of poverty not pull people into it.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by dtrend(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Hope you know that typing in all cap is a sign of frustration. Y'all Buhari and Atiku supporters should take it easy. If y'all die. Life goes on for them as they really don't care about y'all and they don't even know you grin

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by GospelAkede: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
APCpackandgo:

My brother this a cheering submission you have made seriously, because I had began to wonder if all Yoruba were hypnotized by the man called Buhari, but to hear that some are not given into blindly supporting him is refreshing.
Yeah Bro, a lot of us know he has no good in stock for the nation, and if anything goes wrong, we would be badly hit too, as being Yorubas won't save us........I assure you, come Feb. 16th, he and his supporters shall be confounded. Among ourselves as Yorubas, we know the ones supporting him, trying to sabotage this revolution. Have a great week ahead Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.