Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider (33142 Views)

Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by mark1703official(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
this one is definitely not for Nigerian roads grin
or else him go carry the motor for head
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Kog45(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and Borrow pose
Afonjas dey give u headache abi,continue feeling the heat but respect to sensible Igbos
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by tayorx(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Why don't you get at work while waiting for an imaginary old fagot to answer your call?
who is an old fagot
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by unikprince(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
So finally this man age don remain stagnant until I come age reach am eeeeh, wonderful cry cry
grin grin angry

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by chrizzyace: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kaymaxine:
You posted this thing yesterday and you were corrected.
It's a Lamborghini Aventador.

THought I was the only one who noticed the error...
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by bigdot1759(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and Borrow pose
go kiss transformer
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Tolubory(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
GOOGLE THE NAME "OBAFEMI MARTINS" YOU WILL THANK ME LATER......
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by GistFullGround: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2019

Does he have any business?

Cos I always read him posing with cars or houses.

No pure water company or anything to benefit society?

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by ridbell01(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and Borrow pose
God will heal you cuz you've shown symptombof poverty,hatred and bitterness
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by ridbell01(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
GistFullGround:

Does he have any business?

Cos I always read him posing with cars or houses.

No pure water company or anything to benefit society?

every country he has played he bought at least a house there hope you know the meaning

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by olatunjithomas(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2019
But that's Lamborghini Aventador now
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and Borrow pose

You won't say that if it was Kanu.
Ethnic bigotry is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by hardon1(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2019
the car cannot drive on Nigerian road o... the base go just scatter
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by boban007: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2019
HE BOUGHT IT FOR SANWOLU AND BUHARI FOR THEIR LAGOS CAMPAIGN
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by ike007(m): 3:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Hope he is saving sha
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by summerflame(m): 4:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Neymessi:
obagoal richest Nigerian football carry go

What a bad English... smh
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Cashoutgiftcard: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Remember to invest my brother.

More blessing is what I wish for you.

Meanwhile in other news, we are still buying your gift cards, Amazon, iTunes, Steam Wallet and more.

Check my signature to contact us directly.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by confistified(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:

While others are getting at work, you lots are here waiting for an imaginary non-existence motherffucker to pick your calls.

Keep waiting. But note this,
HE THAT WAITS FOR A FRIED CHICKEN TO JUMP FROM A PLATE INTO HIS MOUTH WILL WAIT FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
And who told you am not working hard for it.... Oloro... Next time mind your business undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by jaytee0816(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Ẹ Don get money forget house....
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by jojoki: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Motor wey Obagoal no fit carry go everywhere for Naija. Naija road go make am constant visitor for mechanic place most especially the exhaust & bottom plate.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by oluwasegun007(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:

While others are getting at work, you lots are here waiting for an imaginary non-existence motherffucker to pick your calls.

Keep waiting. But note this,
HE THAT WAITS FOR A FRIED CHICKEN TO JUMP FROM A PLATE INTO HIS MOUTH WILL WAIT FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Who is motherfucker

I know God will reason me for this your statement.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by oluwasegun007(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Dey there dey wait, no go find better work do

Baba I get work oooo,

Na more blessings I dey ask for...

The money wey I dey earn never reach to buy am.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Ola9292(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2019
This a lambo and not a Ferrari. Take note
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by saucemanny(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and Borrow pose

broke ass talk d wey u talk.anyway,thats how ur broke brother them do.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
It's yours then
Olodo it's showbiz. I like something, I take a photo with it, it's automatically mine.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Henryokey1(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
please this car is not Ferrari spider. this is Lamborghini Aventador... correct your mistake please. even Linda ikeji wrote the same thing and I'm beginning to suspect all this posts here is copy and paste.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by LeonMacJames(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Henryokey1:
please this car is not Ferrari spider. this is Lamborghini Aventador... correct your mistake please. even Linda ikeji wrote the same thing and I'm beginning to suspect all this posts here is copy and paste.
Guy, most media news content is copy and paste oooh, I can attest to that.

Me sef was shocked, Ferrari Spider nibo
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Lainegh: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by Fashfresh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
confistified:
Nice ride .... Oluwa pick my call
Ehn ehn go borrow and pose too
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider by bluebay(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Alaye. That’s a Lamborghini. Not Ferrari. Abi Yemi Alade don Virus you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager / Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests / Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.