Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Help Needed On A New Born Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed On A New Born Baby (717 Views)

Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / New Born Baby Wrapped In A Carton & Dumped In The Rain In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On A New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good evening Nairalander. let me go straight to the Point.
One of my Junior sister just Give Birth 2 Days ago. no time to visit her due to my work. so this evening when i get home to see the Baby.

i discover that the Baby Dont have Upper lip. whem i ask how come. they told me that is how she gave birth to her.

Pls o. what can be done. Medication,treatment. pls i need advice/contribution
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by suzyberry(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
from your description, it may be cleft lip or cleft palate or both. The baby needs medical attention and possible surgical intervention later.
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by flourishing247: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2019
emperorblog21:
Good evening Nairalander. let me go straight to the Point.
One of my Junior sister just Give Birth 2 Days ago. no time to visit her due to my work. so this evening when i get home to see the Baby.

i discover that the Baby Dont have Upper lip. whem i ask how come. they told me that is how she gave birth to her.

Pls o. what can be done. Medication,treatment. pls i need advice/contribution

Surgery can correct it and it's usually done free at general hospital. You also need to know that the surgery has to be done at a certain age. So move quickly and find a government hospital. It can be out of state, it doesn't matter. Move ASAP
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2019
flourishing247:

Surgery can correct it and it's usually done free at general hospital. You also need to know that the surgery has to be done at a certain age. So move quickly and find a government hospital. It can be out of state, it doesn't matter. Move ASAP

okay thank you. i appreciate
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2019
suzyberry:
from your description, it may be cleft lip or cleft palate or both. The baby needs medical attention and possible surgical intervention later.

yes i googlr about it and it One of the Two.

what can be done now. should we leave her till she grow up and do surgery or what
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by beatz5(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
if you take the child to the hospital you won't be asking this questions here on nairaland. so a baby was born like that and the parents were comfortable and brought the child home without going to another hospital to make enquiries. is that how your lips are ?
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
beatz5:
if you take the child to the hospital you won't be asking this questions here on nairaland. so a baby was born like that and the parents were comfortable and brought the child home without going to another hospital to make enquiries. is that how your lips are ?

oga donrt come and be saying what u dont know madam. the nurse already explain to them and i also have to make my own research for refrence purpose. i already get answer to what i ask. THANK YOU.
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by flourishing247: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
emperorblog21:

oga donrt come and be saying what u dont know madam. the nurse already explain to them and i also have to make my own research for refrence purpose. i already get answer to what i ask. THANK YOU.

I think one is currently going on in Luth. It's free, I saw it on the front page of nairaland yesterday search for it
Re: Help Needed On A New Born Baby by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
flourishing247:

I think one is currently going on in Luth. It's free, I saw it on the front page of nairaland yesterday search for it

okay thank u boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Massage Chair Cost ₦1,500,000 / Why Do We Yawn? And Four Other Bodily Functions Explained / Avoid Vitamin C When Taking Atimalarial Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.