Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) (35136 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) / Katsina Woman Single-handedly Deliver A Set Of Quadruplets At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congrats to her. Its looks like work now but as soon as they start walking, it will be all over.

Some are birthing their kids, others have eaten theirs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lovely babies.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
wow they look cute..
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
darfay:
Nicky,ricky,dicky and Dawn
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
wildwest22:
God will provide for them, they'll grow up to be great

Point of correction, parents provide for their children and not an imaginary motherffucker.

ainas247:
wink Awesome.. Wonderful God..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

wonderful what? If you call a non-existing thing 'wonderful', what will you call an existing thing?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Misspure(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
I tap this very blessing oooooooo
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Anthonyoluwaseun(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Amen !
PurplePatch:
May God supply her life's necessities to bring them up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Immaculatesnow post=75143429] grin disgusting future weedstars

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale reach me ASAP [/quo

U SOUNDS LIKE AN APC ZONEB
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn

Nickelodeon

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jentle244:
How is she able to breast feed all these babies and still be herself. Anyway they are adorable kids

U just no wetin de my mind. Breastfeeding is not a job she can hire or delegate someone 2do 4 her
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
I can see one mugu here that I don't want to quote, he says there's no God, I pray he open your inner eyes so that you can accept there's God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
sheedy407:
Bought brand new neatly used
IPhone 6Plus for sale
64G
No stain || No issue all
Price is N90k
Pls RT
Is it complete with its accessories (charger,USB cable, earpods or earpiece)?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
sheedy407:
Bought brand new neatly used
IPhone 6Plus for sale
64G
No stain || No issue all
Price is N90k
Pls RT
50k cash...
Deal??
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by ollah2: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
What's miraculous about quaduplets
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by ceedees05(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
wilson0877:
��
hmmmm fraudsters everywhere
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by ollah2: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Point of correction, parents provide for their children and not an imaginary motherffucker.

It's 2019 yet some people will sit include God in every matters. The parents should be watching tv and playing board games while expecting their god to provide for their children. Shameful Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:
When will we stop linking good things to a non-existence motherffucker?

With your empty skull full of coconut water. ..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:
When will we stop linking good things to a non-existence motherffucker?

You'd better shut da hell up empty headed slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin disgusting future weedstars

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale reach me ASAP

It takes a thief to spot another idio.t

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Deowl: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
IVF, so what?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by EGBEDA101: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin disgusting future weedstars

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale reach me ASAP

Go and save this your post somewhere.

Posted today Saturday 26,2019.

When the time comes,I want you to refer to it to see what your stupidity has caused.

You call God's blessing and answer to someone's prayers 'disgusting future weedstars'?

I won't say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by dalhjana: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
too much nickelodeon wan kil u
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by rame18(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai! This is what I wish for my big sister that has been TTC for 5years now. God biko answer her prayers and make her smile again. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by mamaluwe22(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
[Kai!! Why skip ur medication?
quote author=Immaculatesnow post=75143429] grin disgusting future weedstars

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale reach me ASAP [/quote]
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2019
This is just beautiful kiss
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Cute creatures kiss kiss
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Good news.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by codecho1: 2:51am On Jan 27, 2019

For an array of accounting services for your small business, get in touch with an experienced, ACCA cum ICAN certified and IFRS-compliant chartered accountant and a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser.

*Audited Financial Statements Preparation from incomplete records (For filing of CAC annual returns and FIRS annual tax returns)
*Outsourced-Freelance accounting services
*Implementation of cloud-based accounting software
*Book-keeping and bank reconciliation services
*Tax and Payroll Management
*Pre-audit assistance
*Budgeting and Forecasting
*Original and specially designed Business plans
*Other accounting-related services

https://accountant.ng/contact/
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Jentle244:
How is she able to breast feed all these babies and still be herself. Anyway they are adorable kids

Na infant formula things

The real question is how she take they raise money to feed them.

They can finish two tins of milk ie 5k daily

5k x 30 = 150k only on milk shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.