Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1472 Views)

My Sister Is Draining Me Financially / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Humchi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
I believe there is a good samarithan who can help me out with any amount.

I'm a student, i need money to pay some school dues. Pls help
Re: . by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will save money from buying data and phone sales and it will enable u use ur precious time to huzzle instead of coming to nairaland, that's the first advise, if you achieve this then come for the second.

5 Likes

Re: . by tabithababy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please
sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will
save money from buying data and phone sales and it will
enable u use ur precious time to huzzle instead of coming to
nairaland, that's the first advise, if you achieve this then come
for the second.

cheesy
Re: . by Kenzico(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please
sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will
save money from buying data and phone sales and it will
enable u use ur precious time to huzzle instead of coming to
nairaland, that's the first advise, if you achieve this then come
for the second.

Best advice ever!!! The Poster never dey ready to assist himself before seeking assistance else where

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Come collect am in person. N1725 Seeley avenue Chicago il. USA
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Young man! Where are your parents, they are the ones that are supposed to help you on this matter.

1 Like

Re: . by Humchi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will save money from buying data and phone sales and it will enable u use ur precious time to huzzle instead of coming to nairaland, that's the first advise, if you achieve this then come for the second.

had it been i have an andriod phone, i wouldn't be here begging. I know what i would've been doing with it online.
Re: . by Humchi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kenzico:

Best advice ever!!! The Poster never dey ready to assist himself before seeking assistance else where

if only you know how it is to be in a hopeless situation.

If you can't help, no body is forcing u. Just stay out.

1 Like

Re: . by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Humchi:

had it been i have an andriod phone, i wouldn't be here begging. I know what i would've been doing with it online.
must you have an Android phone before you can huzzle??
You are just very lazy, the energy you are using creating threads up and down, why don't you use it to hustle and stop begging

1 Like

Re: . by Humchi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
must you have an Android phone before you can huzzle??
You are just very lazy, the energy you are using creating threads up and down, why don't you use it to hustle and stop begging

is alright.

My bad.
Re: . by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enter street hustle and stop disgracing yourself on the internet. Everybody is now wise

1 Like

Re: . by Almaiga: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Humchi:
I believe there is a good samarithan who can help me out with any amount.

I'm a student, i need money to pay some school dues. Pls help.

Account number= 0098342883
union bank of nigeria
chimajuya chinedu

But your people always claimed to be the only financial independent tribe in Nigeria. They claimed Igbo's don't engage in begging.
I would've loved to help, but.................
I rather help other tribe who don't Chest beat.

4 Likes

Re: . by Humchi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Almaiga:

But your people always claimed to be the only financial independent tribe in Nigeria. They claimed Igbo's don't engage in begging.

okay. Thanks
Re: . by kay9(m): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2019
@Humchi, I'll send you 5k. Its not much, but i hope it helps.

Now, if you'll oblige me, i have a few home truths to tell you.

I strongly considered ignoring your thread, as I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of others have. Maybe you're lying, maybe you're not. But the sad truth is most people in this world simply don't care about others - and in a country as tough as naija, you can't really blame them. The few who do care are tired of being scammed - a favorite igbo proverb: all lizards are lying on their stomachs, how do we know the ones that truly have stomach-ache? So why am I not ignoring like everyone else? I don't know. Maybe I just wish we could all show a little kindness to each other in this sad, sad country...

Bros, i don't know what your situation is, so i will not tell you to stop asking for help if you see it as the only option. But I can tell you this, it is an open invitation for insults of all categories. Now folks are advising you to sell your phone. I was raised to have a very strong self-pride - I will break before I bend over. And I learnt very early to accept the fact that this life is not fair - some people have enough to waste and throw away, while others like myself have to grind it out the hard and painful way. The only thing left is what I intend to do about it.

It's decision time, Humchi: what do you intend to do about it?

By the way, I see you advised someone some weeks back to consider going into agriculture as a business; have you tried it yourself? Sometimes the very advice we give to others is what we should be giving to ourselves. Forget the excuses; that's just fear and - sorry to say - laziness. And fear and laziness won't put food on your table. Remember that.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: . by Humchi(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2019
kay9:

I strongly considered ignoring your thread, as I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of others have. Maybe you're lying, maybe you're not. But the sad truth is most people in this world simply don't care about others - and in a country as tough as naija, you can't really blame them. The few who do care are tired of being scammed - a favorite igbo proverb: all lizards are lying on their stomachs, how do we know the ones that truly have stomach-ache? So why am I not ignoring like everyone else? I don't know. Maybe I just wish we could all show a little kindness to each other in this sad, sad country...

Bros, i don't know what your situation is, so i will not tell you to stop asking for help if you see it as the only option. But I can tell you this, it is an open invitation for insults of all categories. Now folks are advising you to sell your phone. I was raised to have a very strong self-pride - I will break before I bend over. And I learnt very early to accept the fact that this life is not fair - some people have enough to waste and throw away, while others like myself have to grind it out the hard and painful way. The only thing left is what I intend to do about it.

By the way, I see you advised someone some weeks back to consider going into agriculture as a business; have you tried it yourself? Sometimes the very advice we give to others is what we should be giving to ourselves. Forget the excuses; that's just fear and - sorry to say - laziness. And fear and laziness won't put food on your table. Remember that.

Cheers.

God will bless you.

I was even thinking this morning, when i saw the alert. I felt relieved.

About me giving advice and i'm never doing what i give as advice., the thing is i read alot of stuffs online most especially what has to do with business, testimonials and expriences people share as to how they were able to start this and that, give me the sight. I know my problem, my problem is lack of ADEQUATE FUND. I'm not lazy. Besides, i'm a student and the work i've seen so far would hinder my schooling.

Anyway. Thanks. And your advice is welly appreciated.
Re: . by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=kay9 post=75149838]@Humchi, I'll send you 5k. Its not much, but i hope it helps.

Cheers.[/quote ...

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
kay9:

Cheers.
Bless your soul bro.
Most people on here are idiots.
A little kindness always goes a long way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Enter street hustle and stop disgracing yourself on the internet. Everybody is now wise
You are a fool. Cattle rearer.

1 Like

Re: . by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You are a fool. Cattle rearer.
you are very foolish but luckily for you there are good men like me to remind you of your foolishness in the hopes that you will one day receive sense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Almaiga:

I mean no disrespect but shove your help somewhere
Most of the people I have given money on this forum are Yorubas
FYI, I am Igbo with Biafra in my soul
I don’t think you have money to give though, like, I am willing to bet on this cheesy

@OP
thank you @kay09 for your help, you are a kind soul
For me? Schooling money for a male Nigerian IMO is not an emergency. One can always go back to get a degree which is just that, a degree. I say you go find work, but that is just my opinion
Good luck, may life smile on you, whatever you decide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Almaiga: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
merahki:

I mean no disrespect but shove your help somewhere
Most of the people I have given money on this forum are Yorubas
FYI, I am Igbo with Biafra in my soul
I don’t think you have money to give though, like, I am willing to bet on this cheesy

Oya, go and engage in money Rituals, Robbery, Kidnapping, buying and selling of Babies, Drugs, Pickpocketing, Terrorism, Cultism, to make money.

This is how your people make their money. No flat head has legit money. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Almaiga:

Oya, go and engage in money Rituals, Robbery, Kidnapping, buying and selling of Babies, Drugs, Pickpocketing, Terrorism, Cultism, to make money.

This is how your people make their money. No flat head has legit money. grin

Sooo dry
undecided
Bye

3 Likes

Re: . by Almaiga: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
merahki:

Sooo dry
undecided
Bye

E pain am well, well. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
you are very foolish but luckily for you there are good men like me to remind you of your foolishness in the hopes that you will one day receive sense

Re: . by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=75162781][/quote]
I don't have time to argue with ignoramus like you whose only source of happiness is by mentioning me on a faceless forum. 

I hope you are happy now that I have replied your comment after trying to get my attention since last month

Please don't mention me again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Househusband? How Does It Feel Like / How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together / I Was Shot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.