Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. (8067 Views)

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol, news from Ladio Biafla cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by netpro(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Atiku/PDP supporters has never been this disappointed in a thread before. grin grin grin
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by Myde4naija(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
when will yellowbar muslims get sense.

Why are yellowbar christians wiser than yoruba muslims.
what's yellowbar sef
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2019
rapid101:
Sha if I insult dis nairaland mod den go say I too talk

Bring dis nonsense post down

Cc; mynd44

the same mod never hesitates to trash any pro Biafra or even pdp thread that displays just a hint of mistaken details with that his "don't post false information on nairaland" stamp.

his hypocrisy stinks.

seun why is this fake news thread still on the first page of the politics section after nearly 48 hours?!
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by netpro(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2019
abc115:
3000 views without comments. ...

Atikuloooters jumping into the thread with confidence, only to be disappointed like Atiku Dubai Plan. grin

1 Like

Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by rapid101(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the same mod never hesitates to trash any pro Biafra or even pdp thread that displays just a hint of mistaken details with that his "don't post false information on nairaland" stamp.

his hypocrisy stinks.

seun why is this fake news thread still on the first page of the politics section after nearly 48 hours?!

don't mind the basterd dem
I created a post to mock d apc concerning atiku travel to us
It didn't take a second it was brought

No matter how seen and his mod or Yeye followers
Pmb is going back to daura
By God willing
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by mightyhazell: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
when will yellowbar muslims get sense.

Why are yellowbar christians wiser than yoruba muslims.
a very serious academic research material. Social scientists take note
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2019
rapid101:
don't mind the basterd dem
I created a post to mock d apc concerning atiku travel to us
It didn't take a second it was brought

No matter how seen and his mod or Yeye followers
Pmb is going back to daura
By God willing

the bias is shockingly evident.

Biafra/igbo/pdp-friendly info always get heavy-duty "moderation" whilst "one nigeria"/oyoruba/"buharicentric" propaganda rarely get "fact-checked" on this far-reaching website!

can't wait for the day I would no longer share a nation with such insincere folks!
Re: US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. by rapid101(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the bias is shockingly evident.

Biafra/igbo/pdp-friendly info always get heavy-duty "moderation" whilst "one nigeria"/oyoruba/"buharicentric" propaganda rarely get "fact-checked" on this far-reaching website!

can't wait for the day I would no longer share a nation with such insincere folks!
they shudnt worry my bro
Next month go shock dem
We ll see how far de ll go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Sets Up Bill Dispute Resolution Panel / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.