Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 (21262 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2019
rokoto1986:
I just keep imagining those that are campaigning 4+4, is it dat are blind, deaf and dum? because its only on this ground dat i can vote 4 buhari. wit all these witch hunting, one side fight, the hunger in the land, joblessness, unnecessary killings, high cost of living, delapitation of our educational system, and so on. tell y i shld stil vote 4 dis man? even the so called northerners are suffering, just dat they re so timid to even undrstd dat. just tell me the 1 of his 2015 campaign promise dat he has achieved? y will i vote 4 such a person. abeg even if u eating directly frm d national cake, tell urself d truth, hw many of ur family members are eating frm d national cake as well, wat wil happen to dis country if we continue like dis?
Which of Nigerian president has ever confronted and dare corruption as Buhari is doing. If that corruption problem is not solved, no way ahead for Nigeria. There is pain before the gain. Imagine someone caught having $3.7m in his account. That money can provide good roads, hospitals, public transport and feed the less priviledged people.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by arewaboy01(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Afam4eva:
Who cares if you regret it. Not like you're one of smart ones anywways.
Savage
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Babaken(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2019
You people never see anything. ebe unu hapuru uzo piowe Ohia, agwa nti nti anuhu achi igbu egburu yara isi.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by yrex01(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2019
KINGDOS:
Who no regret supporting this animal? Almost everyone regrets casting votes wrongly in 2015...
swear with ur 2 eyes that u vote him in 2015.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by heendrix(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2019
fk001:
Who is K Solo undecided

Is it a name of animal, place or thing?

I need answer pls.

Buhari don give PDP semi final uppercut by removing onneghen

Wait for final in less than 3 weeks time cheesy
Lool grin grin
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Kaa4(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen
Soon something must happen. The prayers cannot all be hanging in the sky. I did not vote but vigorously campaigned thinking that the order we had in 1984 was from him. Less than a year I knew it was Idiagbon that made that administration, when Buhari could not appoint minister in 6 months of office. The LORD our God will forgive us, while those who are still rooting for him now will have their children blame them for supporting this tyrant figure head, Let the mercy of God prevail.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by PastorUwagba(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2019
awelekiti:
Thanks pastor. Kindly help pray for God's will to prevail in Nigeria. We were Warned but we didn't listen. May God forgive us all. Next month is another opportunity to define the future of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria . If a leader is bad, the followers may be forced to do what would make them derail from their path of faith and lead them to hell. there are graduates who have taken to yahoo yahoo and kidnapping when the search for jobs didnt yield any positive result while our girls have turned aristos. These are the people who are supposed to be married and settled with their families...alas! Instead, they're still being fed by their parents who are supposed to be enjoying all their efforts' fruits on them. People are being murdered like goat's but our president hasn't been able to prosecute any fulaniman caught in the act. A number of them arrested since 2015 are still awaiting trial meanwhile, a CJN whom they believed wouldn't declare judgements in their favour on electoral matters was accused of an offence which virtually all of them have committed in the past, including tinubu, saraki and tukur burarai but waived aside..this man was araigned within 3 days being after accused...this hasn't happened anywhere in the world before. Due process wasn't also followed. If he's found culpable, they're free to prosecute him but not by ignoring what the constitution which binds us says. Those boko haram who killed , raped and maimed are still awaiting trial for 2 years now but within 3 days, the CJN was arraigned. There's nothing God cannot do in the case of buhari. My take.

God has his own plans for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by heendrix(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2019
BubuZombi:
I guess u better change ya name to YSolo

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Without your vote he has won again
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by heendrix(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Slynation:
One lifeless human can't just transform Nigeria into one of the most poorest country currently in Africa and expect 2nd tenure whereas he inherited this Country as the 3rd fastest growing Economy in the world..
One Tyrant can't just ditch our Constitution and govern Nigeria like a family house and expect 2nd tenure....!!
The scales are now falling off from the eyes of so many zombies!!
no time for frivolities, 8yrs ain't a birth rite....
#Buhari must go #If Atiku eventually follows his footsteps we boot him out also #Like that like that, we will finally get to the Messiah

Lmao grin grin you're funny bro

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by heendrix(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2019
jrusky:

Bro I guess it's clear Buhari has a mission but what is so surprising to me is yet some people down South still don't read the fingers on the wall that Nigeria is about to cease existing with Buhari in power.

To Islamize Nigeria bro blood will flow it would be fight to finish they think they have strong head isn't but they will cry like a baby let them try it and let see if blood will not flow they tried it Central Africa republic but they are the one who cried at last we are waiting for them.

Nah nothing like that happened in CAR

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Staro: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2019
SosaXVLV:
Buhari is heading toward self-destruction....Ksolo welcome back to being sanity.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Johnrake69: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

What did you expect. You thought all those years of PDP looting won’t come back to haunt us. How much revenue does Nigeria realize now compared to when PDP was ruling. How much is oil now? Buhari doesn’t have enough resources to work with because of PDP’s mismanagement and looting. About witch-hunting....if you’re really serious about removing corruption from our system then you’ll see that there is no witch-hunting anywhere and anything that can be done to reduce corruption in Nigeria should be done because corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem.

Corruption is not Nigeria's number one problem... It's simply absence of quality leadership. Is Nigeria more corrupt than America, Switzerland, France?

Back to your tale about the PDP... What was the state of the Nigerian economy before PDP took over? Was it not Buhari and his Boss Abacha that almost crippled the Nigerian economy? Nigerians really have short memory. To fight corruption, they established Icpc, Efcc and other institutions. We all know they haven't been at their best. But, they established a road map. What system has Buhari put in place to check corruption aside from shouting corruption every now and then?
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2019
same here! the satanic, powerdrunk, dumbskull is the MOST USELESS THING I ever wasted my vote on!

#NEVER AGAIN
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by InvertedHammer: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2019
/
The biggest challenge for every other race is how to liberate the black man from himself.

Take a look at all black nations. They are all shithole. Yet some people want to believe that all are created equal. I dont believe it.

/

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by AllenSpencer: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Idiot!

You regret and you've not committed suicide

Until we attend your burial, you can't claim you regret.

Oloriburuku somebody!
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by KINGDOS: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:
swear with ur 2 eyes that u vote him in 2015.
U be zombie
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by OKOATA(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2019
IDUNMOTA:
Is Atiku not part of the old folks, olodo, Oleeeee. O to ge
Bros go and fumigate your brain. I didn't mention names whether Atiku or Buhari. So because of 30k you want to kill yourself. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by discusant: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Still many worse than overzealous Buharis from Sharia northern Nigeria in future.

BEST SOLUTION:

SPLIT NIGERIA TO LET SHARIA NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF AREWA BE

.LET AS NEW COUNTRIES AS POSSIBLE EMERGE FROM REMAINDER OF NIGERIA.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by blowjob: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2019
UR OPINION. grin grin grin

I THANK GOD, I VOTED FOR BUHARI.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by niyidenrele: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2019
ONNOGHEN: THE CACOPHONY OF JUSTICE AND THE FATE OF NIGERIA ~ Prof Dejo olowu
My little contribution is to assist the non-lawyers and independent watchers of current proceedings to distill the issues beyond the muddy waters being thrown up and about to achieve political ends.
By virtue of Nigeria's colonial legal heritage, judicial precedents (decisions of the higher courts made on earlier cases) take a prime position in the determination of new cases on similar or related facts. The courts therefore rely heavily on the settled principles of the law in arriving at their decisions in subsequent cases.
There has been so much hullabaloo about and around the indictment of the eminent occupant of the office of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), in person of Mr Justice Walter Onnoghen. Understandably, the indictment occurring at a politically volatile period (less than 40 days to a vital presidential election) in Nigeria was bound to generate rowdy and opportunistic responses from legal minds and non-legal minds alike.
However, to help our objective understanding and analysis of the state of the law in Nigeria, recourse must be made to the causa celebre, that epic piece of judicial precedent from which all subsequent extrapolations should be made on the present scenario. That point of reference is NGANJIWA v. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (2017) LPELR 43391 (Court of Appeal).
The Honourable Justice A.O. Obaseki-Adejumo, Justice of the Court of Appeal (JCA) formulated the following principle in the Ngangiwa Case:
"It must be expressly stated that if a judicial officer commits theft, fraud, murder or manslaughter, arson and the likes,...WHICH ARE CRIMES COMMITTED OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF HIS OFFICIAL FUNCTIONS [emphasis mine], he may be arrested, interrogated and prosecuted accordingly by the State DIRECTLY without recourse to the NJC (National Judicial Commission).
.. These classes of criminal acts are not envisaged and captured by the provisions of PARAGRAPH 21, PART 1 OF THE THIRD SCHEDULE (to the Constitution).
On the other hand, if any Judicial Officer COMMITS A PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF HIS DUTY and is investigated, arrested and.......subsequently prosecuted by security agents without a formal complaint/report to the NJC, it will be a usurpation of the latter's constitutionally guaranteed powers under Section 158 and Paragraph 21 Part 1 of the Third Schedule, thereby inhibiting, and interfering with and...... obstructing the NJC from carrying out its disciplinary control over erring judicial officers as clearly provided by the Constitution.''
The simple question that all honest people of clean conscience must ask the coterie of Onnoghen's Amen corner is: what is the category of Onnoghen's wrongdoing?
Failure to declare his personal fiscal assets as statutorily required is a wrongful act OUTSIDE the performance of his duties as a judicial officer. His wrongful act was and remains a criminal offence for which the apparatus of State must act. The NJC has no role in dealing with that.
However, as I already mentioned, these are highly volatile and flammable times. Every action or omission of the Federal Government of Nigeria headed by Mohammadu Buhari will be turned into a weapon of mudslinging against Buhari’s electoral chances. That is the reason for all the pandemonium that has been unleashed on Nigerians these past few days.
Of course, the high volume of count-me-in SANs supporting the CJN will most likely sway the minds of innocent watchers into believing that there is indeed a vendetta against the CJN. There is none and there can be none.
The same Buhari confirmed Onnoghen as CJN despite all the opposing forces that felt he lacked the moral uprightness and integrity required for that office.
But we cannot be shocked or surprised by the outrage and outbursts of those opposed to the trial of a roguish CJN for his roguish act(s): they need him and his roguish system to perpetuate the distribution of judicial largesse and crooked elevations to the Bench and Bar in Nigeria. That is the way the Nigerian judicial and legal architecture now works in the larger part. Corruption oils the system...for those who run by it!
What more? The same judicial system created and nurtured by Onnoghen is the very one that will handle his indictment. Throw up a knife a thousand times and it will come down resting on its flat side. Why so much chaos when Onnoghen will carry the day in his own judicial system? What will however not go away is the moral albatross that will hang on his neck for the rest of his natural life. He'll remain a tainted CJN regardless of how he ends his career.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by CaptainJack01(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2019
me sef dey regret am. I no just voice am. #mean while check ma signature
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Mkmoney(m): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2019
The buharis are now atikulating
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by benzine: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Really disturbing naija
Www.naijachecks.com breaking news headlines
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by berrystunn(m): 1:48am On Jan 27, 2019
fk001:
Who is K Solo undecided

Is it a name of animal, place or thing?

I need answer pls.

Buhari don give PDP semi final uppercut by removing onneghen

Wait for final in less than 3 weeks time cheesy

We have 11 million reheated voters from Lagos alone.
70% are church's and Igbo community. They can't wait to vote buhari out.

We have 7 million shiit Muslim, 50% can't wait to vote buhari out .

SE and SS is 100% for PDP.

If you know all this, you will say yes...
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by jdi1: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2019

For an array of accounting services for your small business, get in touch with an experienced, ACCA cum ICAN certified and IFRS-compliant chartered accountant and a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser.

*Audited Financial Statements Preparation from incomplete records (For filing of CAC annual returns and FIRS annual tax returns)
*Outsourced-Freelance accounting services
*Implementation of cloud-based accounting software
*Book-keeping and bank reconciliation services
*Tax and Payroll Management
*Pre-audit assistance
*Budgeting and Forecasting
*Original and specially designed Business plans
*Other accounting-related services

https://accountant.ng/contact/
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Jonadull: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

[s]We have 11 million reheated voters from Lagos alone.
70% are church's and Igbo community. They can't wait to vote buhari out.

We have 7 million shiit Muslim, 50% can't wait to vote buhari out .

SE and SS is 100% for PDP.

If you know all this, you will say yes... [/s]
Ipob analysis
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by concho(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Forget about politics and face your spiritual lives.
God will prosper you.
If you are reading this and you are not born again,this is your chance to repent,and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour
Dear pastor ,
How are you and your congregation. I hope you are enjoying the tithe they pay to u hoping that you could lead them out of the current hardship caused by the same politics you are advising us to leave ?
Please, channel most of the church fund/tithe to self education , It is what you need most at this point in your life . Alternatively in case the fund/tithe wont be enough, you can vote for Atiku/Obi, they will grant you a free education if they win . From your writeup above, "Education " could be your only refuge . 95% of our problems today started from the podium and i believe it is where you just wrote this comment from.
My regards to your family who are living large to the detriment of my gullible brothers and sisters who are your members.
Yours in Christ
Concho
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by CASTOSVILLA(m): 2:08am On Jan 27, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Forget about politics and face your spiritual lives.
God will prosper you.
If you are reading this and you are not born again,this is your chance to repent,and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour
The amount of illiteracy in you is overwhelming
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by cleancy: 2:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo On Good Morning Africa (Pictures) / Man Photoshops Himself Into Celebrity Photos / Iyabo Ojo Questions Sanwo-Olu Over COVID Curfew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.