Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 (21263 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by berrystunn(m): 2:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:

Ipob analysis

What is ipob?

Go and do your home work
PDP will shock APC in Lagos State 2019.

The last election was too close even the OBA reacted.
This time church's advise all members to get PVC..
Example winners church, chosen church, no need to tell you more , just those 2 have over 6 million members.
Igbo community advise all members to get PVC .

All against buhari.

Am telling you this from grassroot.
Because of my job.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Watch out!

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Jonadull: 3:03am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

What is ipob?

Go and do your home work
PDP will shock APC in Lagos State 2019.

The last election was too close even the OBA reacted.
This time church's advise all members to get PVC..
Example winners church, chosen church, no need to tell you more , just those 2 have over 6 million members.
Igbo community advise all members to get PVC .

All against buhari.

Am telling you this from grassroot.
Because of my job.

Let’s wait and see cheesy

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by RealityShot: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:
Another opportunity is here, K-solo, to do the right thing, let's keep booting them out till we get the right person, Atiku ain't the best, but I tell you, by the time he wins, Every politicians will sit up and they will come to know that indeed power belongs to the people.such that when ever you are being elected you just have to do the right thing or you will be booted out.
lol.. You are thinking EXACTLY what the FULANI master plan wants you to think.

if you doubt me, just wait till june and see if ATIKU will prosecute any of the Gandollars if he wins.

VOTE BUHARI For continuity

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by AudiA4: 3:24am On Jan 27, 2019
And if your reason was what is listed on your chat wall,are u saying there are no other appointments given to other tribes in his cabinet?
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by noskcid(m): 3:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Op take time
Former music producer
Which song he Don produce lately?
Fresh or sperelch on the beat.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by allisso: 4:08am On Jan 27, 2019
of course every sane ones who voted him would regret by now except from zombies (blind followership)
they have the last regrets but they have failed to know
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by allisso: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2019
noskcid:
Op take time
Former music producer
Which song he Don produce lately?
Fresh or sperelch on the beat.
he's more popular than your fam and it would take next life for you to have a verified social media account because in this life you are nobody
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by allisso: 4:11am On Jan 27, 2019
all these child of hates asking who is he? one question : who is your father too
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Most likely one of the 5%ters whose measly vote wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Paulo4ever(m): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Good day all, can somebody explain to me on how to share a post
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by edupedia: 4:45am On Jan 27, 2019
itspzpics:
Lol....kpele

...who is he?...
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by njimezz(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2019
When people speak the truth ur foolishness will let u see nor perceive anything. Buhari is wrecking this country rather than seeing from his own point of view, no rather u insult him for speaking his mind. soon that animal his name look like will be far better than Nigeria if he comes back for second term, if u speak then .................................. will strike u ..................
fk001:
Who is K Solo undecided

Is it a name of animal, place or thing?

I need answer pls.

Buhari don give PDP semi final uppercut by removing onneghen

Wait for final in less than 3 weeks time cheesy

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by oseremhe: 4:58am On Jan 27, 2019
To all those who often resort to cheap emotional blackmail find better things to do with your time, your antics will do nothing to deter the drive of the progressives.

we all know you didn't vote buhari in 2015 and you won't this time around, we can live with that after all democracy is a game of numbers May the majority win
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Ahmeduana(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen
GO AND APOLOGIZE TO JONATHAN FIRST.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by seguno2: 5:03am On Jan 27, 2019
LawalBabs:
Young man, How are we sure it was Buhari you voted for? Did u even voted at all?
Lies

Voted or vote
No wonder you have no regrets for voting for the dullard who has brought misery, terror, insecurity, corruption, unemployment and economic hardship since 2015.
I pray that he takes you to the next level of failure that has always been his portion.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Why regret when you can still correct your mistake..
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Ahmeduana(m): 5:07am On Jan 27, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
Thanks GOD I didn't made that misguided fatal mistake. 2 hell with d tyrant.
BROTHER-MAN NO BE ONLY YOU OOO, ME MA REFUSE TO BUY THAT JUNK LIES THAT WAS SOLD TO GULLIBLE NIGERIANS, AS THEM CARRY AM REACH MY DOOR-MOUTH NAIM I PURSUE THEM.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Benlag: 5:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Can some pls remind me wtf this is ?
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by sogodihno: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2019
AK481:
It will be a wrong signal for our democracy if the cjn always have it in mind that he can be sacked unilaterally for the president,his loyalty will always be with him and his judgement will be in Favour of the president.

There is a reason for separation of power by baron demontesque .

No, he was not just sacked, he was corrupt so he was suspended, the lesson here is next CJN will refrain from taking bribes, because if they do, they will be suspended. u got it
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by sogodihno: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2019
AK481:
It will be a wrong signal for our democracy if the cjn always have it in mind that he can be sacked unilaterally for the president,his loyalty will always be with him and his judgement will be in Favour of the president.

There is a reason for separation of power by baron demontesque .

No, he was not just sacked, he was corrupt so he was suspended, the lesson here is next CJN will refrain from taking bribes, because if they do, they will be suspended. u got it?
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by sogodihno: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Slynation:
One lifeless human can't just transform Nigeria into one of the most poorest country currently in Africa and expect 2nd tenure whereas he inherited this Country as the 3rd fastest growing Economy in the world..
One Tyrant can't just ditch our Constitution and govern Nigeria like a family house and expect 2nd tenure....!!
The scales are now falling off from the eyes of so many zombies!!
no time for frivolities, 8yrs ain't a birth rite....
#Buhari must go #If Atiku eventually follows his footsteps we boot him out also #Like that like that, we will finally get to the Messiah

shut up! which fastest growing economy? yet every sector of the country was looted dry, u guys expect that the looting won't av repercussion? SMH!
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by kevinotc(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2019
You called @fela ur mentor,but when fela opened his mouth to call @buhari a crazy man,you all called him a drunk.
Buhari is a crazy man that is all I know.he is the most corrupt president this country have ever had.
#BuhariIsACrimimal

1 Like

Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Google can help you confirm,

quote author=heendrix post=75148817]

Nah nothing like that happened in CAR[/quote]
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by foreshore(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2019
OgaGist:
Music producer, K-Solo says he regrets ever voting for President Buhari in 2015. See tweets below!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-regret-voting-for-buhari-in-2015-music-producer-k-solo

Don't worry he only has till May 29 to stay In power even though he says it's May 19 because of his "dullardness"
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by PapaAdanna: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
It beats my imagination that people fail for that trash APC were saying as campaign promises, I have never seen Buhari as anything better than the almajiri's in the street.

No time for regrets my people, we can always correct our mistake come February 16, 2019

VOTE HIM AND HIS COHORTS OUT!
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Staro: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Samchuky:
It's good you realized your mistakes. But na you and your co Buhari voters cause ham. What we're you thinking that someone who once truncated our democracy will begin to the table?
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by OgundeleT(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2019
whenever they want to play politics they always add north central to the north, but, whenever they want to divide us they call us middle belt. hypocrites
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Ugochukw15: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2019
OgaGist:
Music producer, K-Solo says he regrets ever voting for President Buhari in 2015. See tweets below!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-regret-voting-for-buhari-in-2015-music-producer-k-solo

Not only you bro, as 95 percent of those that voted for him in 2015 are licking their self inflicted wounds. But thank God you are liberated.
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by petertamtam6(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2019
That very good for you Yoruba Betrayals
Re: K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 by KIDfurniture(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Sai baba ... change.. whatever happened to that line used back then in 2015. Sai baba sai baba ...change.. Thank God the man no be God wey dey bless and protect us sha. How can we get a full list of APC members serving right now ? If they lose , none of them should be allowed to cross to any party please .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah & Aneke Twins In Makeup Free Photo / Man Photoshops Himself Into Celebrity Photos / Iyabo Ojo Questions Sanwo-Olu Over COVID Curfew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.