Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Do I Do? I Am Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do I Do? I Am Confused (919 Views)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. / I Am Confused - Job Satisfaction Or Renumeration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? I Am Confused by jeemoh: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2007
I got this text message this morning!!!

it goes thus:
U ARE INVITED FOR A WRITTEN TEST ON 26/04/07 at VI PRIMARY SCHOOL, BISHOP ABOYADE COLE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS. Please bring a passport and a form of ID.
Thank You.

The no used to send the text is +00*0000*OAC

i cant remember what i applied for or even the position and there was no time specified for the test what do i do
i dont even know the company

please help did any one get such message?what do we do?
Re: What Do I Do? I Am Confused by azures: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2007
i got the message as well. i think the best bet might be to go to the school and ask questions. does that suit you?
Re: What Do I Do? I Am Confused by jeemoh: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2007
azure,

thanks for replying but i am presently serving in Imo and i have to report back by thurs which is slated for the test, maybe we hope to get another message indicating the time and necessary info.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am Confused by DisGuy: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2007
get the number of the school, ask them what they have booked for 26th

or send someone to the school to enquire

(1) (Reply)

Nlng test / Follow Up Letter: Should I Or Shouldnt I? / A Masters Degree Or Another B.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.