Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage (14993 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Kidaholic(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Can't you peeps just be happy for the couple?

Pikin ugly, pikin ugly... Na your pikin?
Fools.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by nairalandtruthr: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Check my personal text or signature and send a message to get the secret of making your Android phone a money generator for you sufficient for at least your data subscriptions or airtime for calls or just a little cash at hand.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by hinere(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Had trouble with bringing your design ideas to fruition? Do you have a design idea you want to lift from pen and paper to reality? Or do you have an interior space you wish to design and create visualizations for?

We can help you provide these design solutions.

We deal in:
1. Professional Architectural Visualisations
2. Realistic Architectural Animations
3. Interior and Exterior (facade) design.

Just tell us your design idea while we work with you through its design and visualization.

Let's work with you on your next project...

Call/Whatsapp:
Email: arcpromes@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by omotolly22(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
so many kids on nairaland ,may God forgive them all, welcome to the world kid
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by seniormallam(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
I nearly turned to a walking corpse for just one year waiting, my wife cries every month she saw her menses, but here's 14years , God be praised

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.
What is fact about it? The baby is cute

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by shizzy7(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
People are becoming more pathetic and heartless by the day.

A couple couldn't give birth for 14yrs and what some idiots can come up with is the bundle of joy being Ugly.

Not even congratulations.
Knowing these sort of people in life will be devastating.
Thank God for the kind of people that surrounds me ooo.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Platony(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2019
To God Be d Glory.......This Child will be Great in Future!!

Amen!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by deolurexy1(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.
Both of you r mad
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Yammfy(f): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by jeff1607(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
The child looks more like devil,now scram

can you stand in front of the father and tell him to his face?

male children are getting difficult to come by
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by deolurexy1(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
the baby is f*cking ugly now carry your stupidity out of my face idiot

Attention seeker, that child will grow up and probably crush you to death with is car while your homeless on the street

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by larryking540: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
the baby is f*cking ugly now carry your stupidity out of my face idiot

U fine?
Post ur pics let's see

Who know get head day cus who get head
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by larryking540: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
jeff1607:

can you stand in front of the father and tell him to his face?

male children are getting difficult to come
by
Right from memorial, it's has been like Dat, more females dan males
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by DNA1997: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Elsah:

she gree get sense na where she know reach she talk reach, is it not u Christian dat says human is created in d like of God i don't knw may be I said it well tho y is she saying dat fellow human is ugly mtcheeen, no character no wisdom just waste if not she would have known dat people u call ugly are likely tends to turn out to be most powerful people in dis nation if na lie ask obasanjo, oshiomhole and tinubu
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Elsah(f): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
DNA1997:
she gree get sense na where she know reach she talk reach, is it not u Christian dat says human is created in d like of God i don't knw may be I said it well tho y is she saying dat fellow human is ugly mtcheeen, no character no wisdom just waste if not she would have known dat people u call ugly are likely tends to turn out to be most powerful people in dis nation if na lie ask obasanjo, oshiomhole and tinubu

Lol...You are right. I apologize for my indiscretion. I'm not a perfect Christian, I'm not there yet. And i know when the baby grows up, he/she will turn out wonderfully. I wish the couples a beautiful beginning.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by penplus: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
God is really faithful.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by NujiPressy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow congrats dear God is indeed faithful welcome cutie
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by maryalloy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
God is good, congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Olu4luvme(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congrats to them but why Mrs & mr undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
what?!! shocked who da hell waits for 14 fuvking years to just have this Ugly baby?

while some people have 10 children in 5 years.

Dammm!!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by holocron: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful to say it out loud. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.

By responding to the post, you are also guilty of the same thing you accused him. Sometimes, " Silence is the best answer for a ..."
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Elsah(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
holocron:

By responding to the post, you are also guilty of the same thing you accused him. Sometimes, " Silence is the best answer for a ..."

Lol. True.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
byinks:

He looks like that to you today... tomorrow you may not recognise him..
i don't give a shlt,now get lost grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
byinks:

Is that all..? Lol !

Get well soon.
No that's not all .the child look's like Satan that was cast out of heaven

Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution / Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband