Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Opening Of An Educational Institute Of Arts And Crafts In Gwagwalada ,abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Opening Of An Educational Institute Of Arts And Crafts In Gwagwalada ,abuja (175 Views)

COVID-19: Doctors, Parents, Teachers Caution FG Against Re-Opening Of Schools / Best (least Expensive) Private School In Gwagwalada, Abuja / Uniabuja Economics Students Sign Out In Style, Storm Gwagwalada Major Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Opening Of An Educational Institute Of Arts And Crafts In Gwagwalada ,abuja by Julietmicheals(f): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Good day all... I heard about an institute for theatre arts and craft which is about to be opened in Gwagwalada area of Abuja... The school is said to run the following programs for 1year or two years depending on the course chosen... The courses available include:
Fine arts
Theatre art
Sound engineering
Lightings
Led construction and engineering
Management
And more courses to be added on later
It would be more like a practical based school that grants one a degree equivalent to your 4 year university degree program with instant scholarship to further masters studies abroad if individual is ready and interested in furthering.
I feel it's a really good idea and reduces waste of time spent schooling, no strikes and you are schooling to educate yourself on your passion,but then I need some advice and opinions to know how good this idea is...
Thank you all..

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Account / Nigeria... The Reaction / It’s A New Month……. Just 9 More Left.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.