Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. (10512 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / Jimi Agbaje Live On The Discourse Today At 2pm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by naptu2: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2019
The minister of power, works and housing and former Lagos State governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, will be on "The Discourse" with Jimi Disu at 2pm today.

The programme will be broadcast live on Classic 97.3 FM.

You can listen live here
https://www.classic97.net (click the "listen live" button),

or you can download the Classic 97FM app on the Android Play Store.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimidisu/status/1089265140560744448

1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by naptu2: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Previous threads.

Jimi Agbaje (PDP candidate) on The Discourse with Jimi Disu.
https://www.nairaland.com/4971357/jimi-agbaje-live-discourse-today

APC deputy governorship candidate Obafemi Hamzat on Morning Digest with Jimi Disu.
https://www.nairaland.com/4975485/obafemi-hamzat-live-morning-digest

Babatunde Gbadamosi (ADP candidate) Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu
https://www.nairaland.com/4979532/babatunde-gbadamosi-live-morning-digest
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by naptu2: 3:43am On Jan 27, 2019
The APC Lagos State governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will be on Morning Digest with Jimi Disu on Lagos Talks 91.3FM next Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 9am.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by naptu2: 4:00am On Jan 27, 2019
How to contact the show and send in your questions.

Sms 33973

@classicfm973 and also tag @jimidisu (on Twitter)

Call 09092172973 (this can also be used for Whatsapp)

And 0700100973

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2019
I'll be there to listen to the interview with Fashola, who thinks too highly of himself and his popularity is totally overrated

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by gift01: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Hope this will be a very interactive and educating interview. That of Obafemi Hamzat still remains the best to me. The man blew us away with facts and is very prepared for the job. Time to set my alarm for 2pm
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Kissup(f): 5:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Benlag: 5:41am On Jan 27, 2019
My mentor and favorite governor of Lagos kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by hundredrivas(m): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Awa minister of darkness.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Ruddyman(m): 5:55am On Jan 27, 2019
To talk about Darkness? someone from the other side should be on this programmes as well

---------------DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE?

- Do You Need a website or blog for your ideas, project OR business big or small?
A Website that will be

- Simply, clean, responsive, secured with SSL , Search engine optimized, CTA's, Newsletter sign-ups and others

- Or You want to optimize your existing website/blog for search engine and rank for certain keywords?

- Or You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real-life projects ( Weekends / Lagos )?

Then chat me up on 08095966698 let's talk requirement, cost and i will show you samples

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by rman: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Is Jimmy Disu on Nairaland ?

Naptu2

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2019
So Jimmi worwor like me grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by okpanachil: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2019
My guess is all this shows are just for Fashola and Osibanjo to cone and convince Nigerians on why Buhari suspended the CJN.
Anyone wondering why none of his Hausa/Fulani brothers are not doing that on any show.To defend bad policies na I'm southerners good but appointments is for the north.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by luvmijeje(f): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I'll be there to listen to the interview with Fashola, who thinks too highly of himself and his popularity is totally overrated

MuttleyLaff, leave my Fashola alone o.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by porthouse7(f): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
he messed up
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2019
luvmijeje:
MuttleyLaff, leave my Fashola alone o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76OMNT9A8Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M901UixS1Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cVIykqqNE
Gbadamosi there in the first two YouTube videos, talking in 2013, whilst still in PDP. No light then, light still no dey in 2019
I dont know why you, along with the elitists and the corrupted media outlets, that ought to know better, are always fond of making wrong and/or inappropriate choices with all the scammers

luvmijeje, if you must know, Fashola is family, but I dont mind who's ox is gored, I tell it, as it is. No blind loyalty anywhere.
List me Fashola's legacies? Hmm? Nada!
Disu, should ask Fashola about the overbloated cost of the Lagos Rail Mass Transit blue line raised by Gbadamosi. The Lagos rail project still crawling and the completion date kept kicked ahead in the long grass
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by luvmijeje(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76OMNT9A8Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M901UixS1Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cVIykqqNE
Gbadamosi there in the first two YouTube videos, talking in 2013, whilst still in PDP. No light then, light still no dey in 2019
I dont know why you, along with the elitists and the corrupted media outlets, that ought to know better, are always fond of making wrong and/or inappropriate choices with all the scammers

luvmijeje, if you must know, Fashola is family, but I dont mind who's ox is gored, I tell it, as it is. No blind loyalty anywhere.
List me Fashola's legacies? Hmm? Nada!
Disu, should ask Fashola about the overbloated cost of the Lagos Rail Mass Transit blue line raised by Gbadamosi. The Lagos rail project still crawling and the completion date kept kicked ahead in the long grass

Is there any politician that's a Saint? What's the assurance that if Gbadamosi gets there, he won't steal?
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
luvmijeje:
Is there any politician that's a Saint? What's the assurance that if Gbadamosi gets there, he won't steal?
Did the Jakande of this world steal? We are not even talking of stealing, we are talking of who is most capable at providing dividends of democracy to Lagos State. Babatunde Olalere Gagbamosi has ran a virtual micro government in Ibeju-Lekki, providing security, 24/7 electricity, tarred roads with sidewalk and covered up drainage, waste management services, integrated CCTV and broadband internet for link with main gate and neighbors etcetera, without loans, oil block, tax reliefs from government etcetera. Governance is about serving, not stealing
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Ajibel(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Unfortunately, what you think of Fashola today won't change the minds and opinions of the majority of Lagosians who believe he's been the best administrator so far.

Even Jimi Disu during his chat with Kadri Hamzat gave Fashola a lot of respect.

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by luvmijeje(f): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Did the Jakande of this world steal? We are not even talking of stealing, we are talking of who is most capable at providing dividends of democracy to Lagos State. Babatunde Olalere Gagbamosi has ran a virtual micro government in Ibeju-Lekki, providing security, 24/7 electricity, tarred roads with sidewalk and covered up drainage, waste management services, integrated CCTV and broadband internet for link with main gate and neighbors etcetera, without loans, oil block, tax reliefs from government etcetera. Governance is about serving, not stealing

MuttleyLaff, I also love this guy. Let's see how well he will do in the upcoming election.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Ajibel:
Unfortunately, what you think of Fashola today won't change the minds and opinions of the majority of Lagosians who believe he's been the best administrator so far.

Even Jimi Disu during his chat with Kadri Hamzat gave Fashola a lot of respect.
Like I said Fashola is family, but still wont prevent me from saying he is overhyped

Jimi is an APC sympathiser, so why wouldnt he suck up to Fashola. Fashola put standing beside Jakande, will be dwarfed.
Please give a list of Fashola legacies that Lagos State are satisfactorily and without reservations enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2019
luvmijeje:
MuttleyLaff, I also love this guy. Let's see how well he will do in the upcoming election.
You are not loving him enough. You dont love Lagos State enough, if you do, you wouldnt settle for anything and/or anyone less, based on just sheer sentiments. If you love this guy, then show with your thumb on March 2nd 2019 when the 2019 Lagos gubernatorial election will take place. Sensitise others in your circle and/or sphere of influence, tell and educate others about him within your network at work and home

In Yoruba colloquial, it is said "a single hand cannot lift up a full calabash to the head"
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by luvmijeje(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are not loving him enough. You dont love Lagos State enough, if you do, you wouldnt settle for anything and/or anyone less, based on just sheer sentiments. If you love this guy, then show with your thumb on March 2nd 2019 when the 2019 Lagos gubernatorial election will take place. Sensitise others in your circle and/or sphere of influence, tell and educate others about him within your network at work and home

In Yoruba colloquial, it is said "a single hand cannot lift up a full calabash to the head"

grin cheesy grin you want to kill me with laughter. So you are really this invested.

Let's see how the election goes. If APC wins the Presidential election in Lagos, I'll vote and campaign for him. If they win by a slim margin or lose, your guy won't survive to see the election.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by Ajibel(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Like I said Fashola is family, but still wont prevent me from saying he is overhyped

Jimi is an APC sympathiser, so why wouldnt he suck up to Fashola. Fashola put standing beside Jakande, will be dwarfed.
Please give a list of Fashola legacies that Lagos State are satisfactorily and without reservations enjoying.

Fashola had his downsides. I was disappointed with him with the story of boreholes and website and his refusal to assent to the FOI bill, etc.

I should give a list of Fashola'a legacies in Lagos? shocked

Seriously sir, you're asking this question? Deomelo comman see o cheesy

Where do you want me to start from? grin

I'm so sorry I quoted you in the first place. It would not happen again sir. embarassed

Have a nice Sunday smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2019
luvmijeje:
grin cheesy grin you want to kill me with laughter. So you are really this invested.

Let's see how the election goes. If APC wins the Presidential election in Lagos, I'll vote and campaign for him. If they win by a slim margin or lose, your guy won't survive to see the election.
My heart bleeds. Forget Presidential election in Lagos please and let's put things in proper perspective. The Yoruba colloquial says "ti ina ba njoni, ti ara eni, ni a ma kan gbon" loosely translated means "You douse off fire on you first, before concerned of others" Every day counts, educate others now, dont wait for the outcome of February 16th. If they like vote in a monkey or ass at the Federal level, but as far as Lagos State is concerned, we want dividends of democracy and when do we want it, we wanted it yesterday, we want it now!

luvmijeje, you seem to have your heart in your head concerning the prospects of being comfortable, healthy, happy and enjoying the dividends of democracy in Lagos State
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Ajibel:
Fashola had his downsides. I was disappointed with him with the story of boreholes and website and his refusal to assent to the FOI bill, etc.
These your conservative and/or few disappointments are just a tip of the icerberg

Ajibel:
I should give a list of Fashola'a legacies in Lagos? shocked

Seriously sir, you're asking this question? Deomelo comman see o cheesy

Where do you want me to start from? grin
Maybe because there are few and far in between legacies that Lagos State satisfactorily and without reservations are enjoying.

Ajibel:
I'm so sorry I quoted you in the first place. It would not happen again sir. embarassed
Have a nice Sunday smiley
We are too fond of celebrating mediocrity and strutting up and down peacocks

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I hope you really keep the appointment and listen to him. Only then will you know that he is not overrated.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. by MuttleyLaff: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
WORLDPEACE:
I hope you really keep the appointment and listen to him. Only then will you know that he is not overrated.
1/ A governorship candidate on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Lagos state, Mr. Akintoye Branco-Rhodes, has said that All Progressives Congress, APC, has put the state under bondage.

Akintoye, who expressed hope that the PDP will take over power from the APC in the state in 2015, described Governor Babatunde Fashola as over-rated, saying he hasn’t done anything unusual.

Fashola is over-rated, he has not done anything unusual to attract the accolades being showered on him by some people”, said Branco-Rhodes.
Published on October 17, 2014

2/ My recent academic research tour of Lagos State proved that Fashola was overrated. The Jimi Disu media conspired with elitists politicians to sell dummies to the general public about Fashola. What I saw during my tour was an eyesore, by Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye
Published on June 14, 2015

3/ Fashola: A charade and overrated politician, by Jacob Ogunseye
Published on Oct 20, 2015

4/ He has always been overrated, his appointment as a Minister further exposed his ineptitude’
Published on December 13, 2018

"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason"
- Mark Twain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC: Daniel Obah Loses Properties Worth N124.5 Million To FG / Musiliu Smith: 7 Controversies That Ousted Erstwhile PSC Chairman / Nasarawa: Gov Sule Appeals Tribunal Verdict Annulling His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.