Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years (25457 Views)

President Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN Conference Summit (Pictures) / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by karimusa: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Authoreety post=75150735][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by Raskasal(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
olametrix:
Under normal circumstances, they are not to be praise becouse thats their normal duty,
So i dont see reason to praise him

After 27years abii. But if it were to be that he abandoned it, then you'll crucify him abii. Don't worry we understand you clearly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by Jesusloveyou: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2019
BruncleZuma:
So that was a project that started when he was still smooching with Saint Abacha... whowoodatot.
i dont no why the jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy idiotic pigs of biafra TERRORIST are illiterate,

was abacha president in 1992.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by Oblang(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2019
olametrix:
Under normal circumstances, they are not to be praise becouse thats their normal duty,

But u can praise those that were there for 16yrs and decide to abandon a project like this...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by BruncleZuma: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
i dont no why the jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy idiotic pigs of biafra TERRORIST are illiterate,

was abacha president in 1992.

And your rant like the pre-programmed noodle brain makes you a genius..Babangida was HOS thanks for the mention.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by HtwoOw: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019
hakeem4:
Why do previous government stop projects, is it that Nigeria is broke or what ?

Not broke, award contract at double the value then tax contractor 75% of actual value

Contractor spends 1% of contract sum on materials, plants and other eye services. Then disappears with remaining 24% because nobody will ask about it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by whysquare4real(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Timi1990:
Lies grin
seriously it's a lie. I stays in Katsina and I pass through that particular project almost everyday and the level of completion of the said project is about 70-80% completion. I can even try to get pictures of the dam site as well as the treatment plant but these days I ve been seeing some uniform guards around the area. These govt is just anti people. recently the state govt sacked about 300 non- indigenes from their workforce.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by DavIkenna(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
helinues:
27 good years?

Simply means Pdp did nothing for the 16 years..

Pdp, never again in Nigeria

So who are d pdpians? Are they not also in apc
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I don't even see that moniker again jonnyessence maybe he as follow his brother to Israel konu. Salaamrushdie still have some external strength to crying like baby.
salaamrushdie is a problem to her own life and this country and her family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by supereagle(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its shall never well with PDP and their well wishers.

Amen. May we also not go back to their days again IJN. All evil seers seeing them coming back shall be put to shame IJN. Looters will not rule Nigeria again in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
And people we say President Buhari is not working.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by GospelAkede: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by dallenk(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
But if he did bad you can call him out? You can't praise him for attending to 27yrs old abandoned project. Ok.

olametrix:
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by miketayo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
allthingsgood:

Yes, a worker deserves praise when he does the job well

Do u think any government from Obasanjo till Buhari has done a decent job and deserve any praise?
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by frejatoye117: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
For me buhari administration is trying so far but i want him to do more
Re: President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years by tit(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
whysquare4real:

seriously it's a lie. I stays in Katsina and I pass through that particular project almost everyday and the level of completion of the said project is about 70-80% completion. I can even try to get pictures of the dam site as well as the treatment plant but these days I ve been seeing some uniform guards around the area. These govt is just anti people. recently the state govt sacked about 300 non- indigenes from their workforce.

apc can feed the nation with lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.