Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

n - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / n (973 Views)

What Platform Can I Grow My Btc Aside Mmm / Pls Stancebit.com Is A BIG Scam. They Stole My Money. / Am Seeing Wonders Its Keeps Coming To My Btc Wallet Hourly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by Naijamagician: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2019
?
Re: n by Naijamagician: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2019
?
Re: n by Naijamagician: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2019
?
Re: n by Naijamagician: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Tell OKWAIFUGO TO PAY ME MY MONEY O

TELL NAIRAOMM TO PAY ME MY MONEY OOO
Re: n by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2019
You know his office address? I can help with soldiers angry
Re: n by funlord(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dominique

Come and investigate this...
Re: n by femo122: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:
I made a link before requesting to know how I can retrieve my bitcoin sent already here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4984433/please-bitcoin-transaction-reversed-think

Sadly I realized I cannot as its been sent.....

2 days ago I decided to do business with NAIRAOMM by sending him bitcoin of $840 he told me his rate is #1-$348 I told him no that it ought to be #1-$350 he disagreed and I told him not to worry that I've got a better deal elsewhere then he told me to come back and send it to him that he'll buy at $350 upon sending the BTC he just started acting funny and angry at me telling me that he's busy and I should go and monitor my transaction on blockchain myself and tell him when it confirms so I didn't argue... Upon final confirmation I told him to pay me my equivalent in naira and then he started telling me that I sent bitcoin to a wrong Wallet that the wallet he gave me is another persons own so therefore he won't pay me my money unless the person I sent the btc refunds him.. Then he told me to give him till yesterday morning which I did and contacted him he told me to give him till afternoon which I did then he finally told me to give him till night which I also did and then he told me to give him till midnight..which I also did and yet he never got back to me..... What's all this nonsense... Yesterday morning he sent me 40k out of 294k what am I to do with that .. You people should tell him to pay me my money....

NAIRAOMM IS A SCAM
NAIRAOMM IS A SCAM
OKWAIFUGO IS A SCAM..

see screenshots below...

Moderators: dominique MrKnowitall

Please come to my aid this money is meant for medical treatment help move this to front-page

Trusted Exchangers here - https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates
Cc:- Tabbaz
Re: n by femo122: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:
I made a link before requesting to know how I can retrieve my bitcoin sent already here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4984433/please-bitcoin-transaction-reversed-think

Sadly I realized I cannot as its been sent.....

2 days ago I decided to do business with NAIRAOMM by sending him bitcoin of $840 he told me his rate is #1-$348 I told him no that it ought to be #1-$350 he disagreed and I told him not to worry that I've got a better deal elsewhere then he told me to come back and send it to him that he'll buy at $350 upon sending the BTC he just started acting funny and angry at me telling me that he's busy and I should go and monitor my transaction on blockchain myself and tell him when it confirms so I didn't argue... Upon final confirmation I told him to pay me my equivalent in naira and then he started telling me that I sent bitcoin to a wrong Wallet that the wallet he gave me is another persons own so therefore he won't pay me my money unless the person I sent the btc refunds him.. Then he told me to give him till yesterday morning which I did and contacted him he told me to give him till afternoon which I did then he finally told me to give him till night which I also did and then he told me to give him till midnight..which I also did and yet he never got back to me..... What's all this nonsense... Yesterday morning he sent me 40k out of 294k what am I to do with that .. You people should tell him to pay me my money....

NAIRAOMM IS A SCAM
NAIRAOMM IS A SCAM
OKWAIFUGO IS A SCAM..

see screenshots below...

Moderators: dominique MrKnowitall

Please come to my aid this money is meant for medical treatment help move this to front-page

Trusted Exchangers here - - https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates
Cc:- Tabbaz
Re: n by Ceejay8: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
BITCOIN LORD LIMITED

Am Buying bitcoin  now

$50 min
$1000 max

PAYMENT IS MADE WITHIN 5MINS, INBOX ME OR CONTACT ME VIA

WHATSAP
�������
0-7-0-1-8-1-3-8-1-3-7 ,

0-8-1-3-7-3-0-2-9-7-1

100% LEGIT/VERIFIED BUYER
Re: n by tabithababy(f): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chaiiii shocked

1 Like

Re: n by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
This issue has been resolved.

My staff Gabe 3 customers wrong wallet.

We have paid all concerned and everything has been sorted since 4th of Feb.

NairaOmm.com remains the best. Has not and can never scam anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor / UI/UX And Web Design Training / How To Start Vtu Business Using Jumiapay App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.