Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor (974 Views)

Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. / Be A Distributor Of A High Quality Diaper / Distributors Are Urgently Needed To Sell Volic Baby Diaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by kem12jez: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
BE A BABY DIAPER DISTRIBUTOR
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by kem12jez: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello there’s a new one in town!
hjr sleep and play premium diaper !
Best quality and affordable price, we are currently searching for distributors in all states in Nigeria to get the brand available to all our customers in everypart of the country. Starlet diapers are very affordable to distributors thereby giving you the opportunity to make a very fair profit.
Our diapers are made with breathable back sheets, 100% SAP(Super Absorbent Polymer) which can hold up to 400ml of Urin and our white ADL prevents your baby from getting diaper rash, the Elastic waistband brings comfortability while fitting properly on your little Starlet baby !
How awesome! These are some of the reasons Starlet diaper stands out and sells out in no time!
Why not join us today. If you’re interested contact me email:fademonica@gmail.com or call +2348039531094

2 Likes

Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by micellgevity: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
kem12jez:
Hello there’s a new one in town!
hjr sleep and play premium diaper !
Best quality and affordable price, we are currently searching for distributors in all states in Nigeria to get the brand available to all our customers in everypart of the country. Starlet diapers are very affordable to distributors thereby giving you the opportunity to make a very fair profit.
Our diapers are made with breathable back sheets, 100% SAP(Super Absorbent Polymer) which can hold up to 400ml of Urin and our white ADL prevents your baby from getting diaper rash, the Elastic waistband brings comfortability while fitting properly on your little Starlet baby !
How awesome! These are some of the reasons Starlet diaper stands out and sells out in no time!
Why not join us today. If you’re interested contact me email:fademonica@gmail.com or call +2348039531094
I am interested. I live in Ilorin.
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by seemegold: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
few pics of the diaper pls
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Contact me, 0901715 zero five three three
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by frixie: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pictures
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by kem12jez: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
the product is fact moving this is an opportunity you won't want to miss out on.top notch quality texture guaranteed with a low competitive price.
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by kem12jez: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
i can't to be able to upload pictures here don't know y thou but add me up on whats app +2348039531094
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by Emmanbest: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Be A Baby Napkin/diaper Distributor by Emmanbest: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Vtu Business Using Jumiapay App / Which Is The Best App For Mining Bitcoin For Android / Are FAIRMONEY Legit....i Want To Borrow From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.