Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow (19510 Views)

Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / ADP Rejects Ekiti Poll Results, Threatens Court Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by netflicks(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
SO the war don start for ekiti state shocked
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by HtwoOw: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol

Fayemi wọn
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by gare(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
post=75153806:
Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never!
A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.

Fair is fair. No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At a recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Edo, Osun and Ekiti states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.

This is the change we voted for.
We are no more in the era of Orubebe......
[/s]

Rubbish, Get yourself something to do if this your fish business id not working out

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by GR8ST(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75153806:
Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never!
A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.

Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At a recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Edo, Osun and Ekiti states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.

I don't really know, about that of Ekiti, Osun election was marred with several inconsistency, that gives rise to several conspiracy theories.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
How come a judge and the entire members of the pane weren't current with the constitution a won jollof rice judges. Download this song from a nairalander http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by OmoManU: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Kwara man the tribunal judge, Kwara man the lawyers from both camps. Kwara is the headquarters of judicial system in 9ja
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by zlantanfan: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Princedapace:

I just dey laugh una wella. Na our future generation I dey pity. Was Tinubu not winning Lagos state under pdp? Was apga not winning in anambra under pdp?

There are party strong holds.. There was no way ApC could win in anambra and Bayelsa no matter the rigging.
timipre Silva went head to head with Dickson who won by 2digit margin.

We both know if APC wanted to deploy federal might on the voting strength that was about 600k it was piece of cake
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Princedapace(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
timipre Silva went head to head with Dickson who won by 2digit margin.

We both know if APC wanted to deploy federal might on the voting strength that was about 600k it was piece of cake

E no fit work.. The same way pdp has left Lagos state for many years too..

See, I am not here to drag or support any politician.. I am more interested in my business and how to keep earning more $$$ and leave the shithole of a country. Bye
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Boyooosa(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
He who comes to law, does so with clean hands. Onnoghen has naturally lost his right to oversee the decision of this tribunal.
Greed will kii all of una!

Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by agbalej(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75153806:
Under GEJ, Opposition parties won elections in Edo and Ondo States..... get your fact right. And if you think the elections conducted by PMB in Ekiti and Oyo States were free and fair, then you are part of the problems we have in this country.

Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Theboss100(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2019
APC Are Riggers. Since Last Year Is Nw They Want To Reopen The Case With The Comprised Judges Inuagurated By That Impostor Cjn. I Just Wish I Can Invoke Thunder To Strike All Apc Bastards [quote author= post=75153806]Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never!

Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At a recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by BlueRayDick: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
One thing that is very sure in all of this is the 3 lawyers (SAN) who are standing for APC, Fayemi and Olusola respectively are definitely richer than they were this time last year grin

Aswear na lawyers enjoy pass during democracy . Even Femi Falana now has bastard money unlike during military era
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by zealousayo(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75153806:

We are no more in the era of Orubebeism......
Brother, I don't hate Buhari but let's be honest, the Osun election was not fair at all. I am from Osun and I know all that happened during the election.I thought you are only supporting Buhari for his integrity which is why I am also supporting him but now, I have discovered that you are just fighting for APC as a party.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
zealousayo:
Brother, I am a Buhari supporter but let's be truthful, the Osun election was not fair at all. I am from Osun and I know all that happened during the election.I thought you are only supporting Buhari for his integrity which is why I am also supporting him but now, I have discovered that you are just fighting for APC as a party.

This is one of the best thread for us here on Nairaland, it is written for people like you by this great man called iLegendd.
https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what
Read and digest it.
Goodluck in the choices you make in life Ay!
You'll learn from it.
Wanna box us to a corner?!
U no fit!
We are not here to CAMPAIGN, we love and support Baba with NATURAL love, cos of all the good works he is doing for the country.
We don't get paid for it.(We owe no one any explanation about that tho!).
So, Vote for whoever you want AY.
Your future and posterity will judge us all.

https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what

NessaBoo, check this thread out too dearie.
You will learn some things from it too, noticed the way some people try to compartmentalize you sometimes here.
Stay blessed!
Church calls.
See ya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by DimIsaac10(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2019
The odd is under 0.5 under this Mr Integrity regime.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Ategberoson(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:
Place your bet.

New cjn to be fulani or north.= 1.07.

New cjn to be from west. = 3.00

New cjn from south east= 100 odd.

New cjn from south south = 200 odd.

Goodluck.

it can be from anywhere. if it southeast or north. what matter is he/she must be corruptly free
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by terryflexy: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
It is time for the judicary to save Nigeria and be bold to say the truth. Judicary be bold and fight for your right now.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Adakintroy: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

it can be from anywhere. if it southeast or north. what matter is he/she must be corruptly free

Lol.

Yeah he can be from anywhere as long as he/ is from the north.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Ategberoson(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

Lol.

Yeah he can be from anywhere as long as he/ is from the north.

if he has a good credibility within the hazard of his profession. he's good to go

how will a country move forward if we subject ourselves to tribalism. pmb choose to work with northeners majorly. gej work with Easterners and northeners.

all president are entitled to their choice because if anything go bad under his govt, he would be held responsible not just his appointees
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Bakerdav: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Bibors:
With Tanko Muhammed as the acting CJN, we already know the outcome of the judgement.
yes my brother, you with the current CJN, same thing will happen in osun too
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Adakintroy: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

if he has a good credibility within the hazard of his profession. he's good to go

how will a country move forward if we subject ourselves to tribalism. pmb choose to work with northeners majorly. gej work with Easterners and northeners.

all president are entitled to their choice because if anything go bad under his govt, he would be held responsible not just his appointees

Some of you just don't know why things are shared honorably in this world. He choosed. But when he wanted votes he did not solicite it from north alone.

Just say he is a hard line tribalistic, dictator and we won't have to stretch this conversation.

Plus thinkers like you are the problem of this country.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Ategberoson(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

Some of you just don't know why things are shared honorably in this world. He choosed. But when he wanted votes he did not solicite it from north alone.

Just say he is a hard line tribalistic, dictator and we won't have to stretch this conversation.

Plus thinkers like you are the problem of this country.

shut your stinking mouth. this CJN family might be abroad enjoying their father's wealth but here you're crying over what's not

I support any move by this govt to sanitize all those corrupt and condemned sectors
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Adakintroy: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut your stinking mouth. this CJN family might be abroad enjoying their father's wealth but here you're crying over what's not

I support any move by this govt to sanitize all those corrupt and condemned sectors

Tell your dictatorial mopo Sudanese clone. To let the rule of law prevail. I know he does not have a school cert. But at list he can comprehend simple things.

Like saint bubu children school in uni.illorin. my friend like I said, let the rule of law and our democracy operate.

My otueke king and world decorated democrate Did not sacrifice his ambitions so dulari can come and take us back to military era.

If you see him talk to him.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
From the above, Governor Fayemi has won the case.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Ategberoson(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

Tell your dictatorial mopo Sudanese clone. To let the rule of law prevail. I know he does not have a school cert. But at list he can comprehend simple things.

Like saint bubu children school in uni.illorin. my friend like I said, let the rule of law and our democracy operate.

My otueke king and world decorated democrate Did not sacrifice his ambitions so dulari can come and take us back to military era.

If you see him talk to him.

you wail till thy kingdom come. your wailing like an helpless baby entertain someone like me

when gej sacked a northener CBN gov just because he revealed the atrocities and the budget deficit running under his govt and put a southerner at the helm, he was a nationalist then?

you dumbass think you can just dictate to a nation president as an opposition and expect him to yield to that baseless opinion.....

what's the business of PDP with the CJN suspension if not that they already strike a deal with him. under whose govt does the CJN made such huge money?

today is sunday and you're not allowing your brain to enjoy sanity
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by GospelAkede: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Adakintroy: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

you wail till thy kingdom come. your wailing like an helpless baby entertain someone like me

when gej sacked a northener CBN gov just because he revealed the atrocities and the budget deficit running under his govt and put a southerner at the helm, he was a nationalist then?

you dumbass think you can just dictate to a nation president as an opposition and expect him to yield to that baseless opinion.....

what's the business of PDP with the CJN suspension if not that they already strike a deal with him. under whose govt does the CJN made such huge money?

today is sunday and you're not allowing your brain to enjoy sanity

What cbn governor. The one that was claiming i2k were as his lifelong ambition was to be a traditional emir and marry underage?. Consider that one a release to pursue inglorious end.

It was a clear case of help to him and the nation. But let's not distract ourselves. We talking about bubu and it's relentless assault on our democracy.

I saw him on nta. And I felt sorry for one half of my country wish your kind constitute. I know you would have been usefull. How you route away.

One way way or the other we will get our country back and we will fix you all. I mean all of you. Nothing will go to waste in our new nigeria.

Both skill and unskilled hands will be engage. Reasonable and unreasonable like your kind Will find a place.

We will do the reasonable and you will carry out the task afterwards.
Re: Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow by Ategberoson(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

What cbn governor. The one that was claiming i2k were as his lifelong ambition was to be a traditional emir and marry underage?. Consider that one a release to pursue inglorious end.

It was a clear case of help to him and the nation. But let's not distract ourselves. We talking about bubu and it's relentless assault on our democracy.

I saw him on nta. And I felt sorry for one half of my country wish your kind constitute. I know you would have been usefull. How you route away.

One way way or the other we will get our country back and we will fix you all. I mean all of you. Nothing will go to waste in our new nigeria.

Both skill and unskilled hands will be engage. Reasonable and unreasonable like your kind Will find a place.

We will do the reasonable and you will carry out the task afterwards.

go and play with your toys and save me that off point talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Salamatu Suleiman As NHRC Chairman / Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken / Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.