Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow (26236 Views)

Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by LegendVibes: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
The Osun state Police Command, on Thursday, stated that security has been beefed up in the state to prevent any breakdown of law and order ahead of Friday’s Supreme Court’s judgement on the 2018 Osun governorship election, Igbere TV reports.

The command’s spokesperson, DSP Folashade Odoro, told newsmen that the police was fully prepared for the outcome of the petition.

“Officers have been placed on red alert and are pro-active to prevent any kind of violence or demonstration in the state.

“We will, however, want to urge people of the state to maintain law and order and go about their lawful businesses without fear or intimidation,” she said.

It was reported that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, had challenged the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, Gov. Gboyega Oyetola, at the Osun 2018 Governorship Election Tribunal.

The tribunal on March 22 declared Adeleke as winner of the election, but the judgement was later overturned by the Appeal Court on May 9.

The case however moved to the Supreme Court for final judgement and the court is set to rule on the matter on July 5.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/817233/osun-guber-police-speak-as-supreme-court-decides-adeleke-oyetolas-fate-on-friday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Aonkuuse(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
There are two possibilities here, either Adeleke wins tomorrow and it is justice or Oyetola wins and it is injustice and Buhari's islamazation according to PDP and IPOD

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Reffone: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
All I see is trials and court sessions when will those elected start focusing on the position handed over to them, Nigeria will still be a shithole 50years from now

4 Likes

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by bsaying(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Gradually democracy will take its full course in Nigeria, with more advocacy from citizenry.

3 Likes

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by ClearFlair: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
PDP is a party of criminals

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by wisewordd: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
We all know APC won't accept defeat.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by itsme01: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
cool

We hope PDP act maturely tomorrow

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Temptee101(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tomorrow's judgement is a true test of democracy and how independent our judiciary is

Congrats in advance Adeleke

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by femtex007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ok na let's go there...... Dancing senator vs APC oyetola
Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by seanfer(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
There are two possibilities here, either Adeleke wins tomorrow and it is justice or Oyetola wins and it is injustice and Buhari's islamazation according to PDP and IPOD

You and I know that the former is their cry tomorrow....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Pharmoscandy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kk

1 Like

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by unitysheart(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tomorrow go tough for that state.

3 Likes

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by badmrkt(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
'we declare PDP winner' APC go away, you've been 'RUGARIZED'

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
apc go Carry first na .... why this format

1 Like

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think PDP will reclaim his mandate.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
adeleke over oyetola
Good people of osun say's no to modulated salaries,and aregberascal,tinubu and their criminal gang

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by unitysheart(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
wisewordd:
We all know APC won't accept defeat.

So, if them lose dem go stay put?

1 Like

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Solidkay(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
In my own opinion, wouldn't it be better if another election is conducted.
Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Stillthebest: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP is a party of criminals

And APC is a party of saints?? Better open you eyes. Both parties are useless. But I prefer Atiku to BUHARI

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by OmoOshodi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Solidkay:
In my own opinion,
wouldn't it be better if another election is conducted.
by who....same inec? Hahahahha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Confidence00(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Senator Adeleke is the new Governor of Osun state from tomorrow

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by KingOdart(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stillthebest:

And APC is a party of saints. Better open you eyes. Both parties are useless. But I prefer Atiku to BUHARI

Atiku is one of the past Bastards that brought this country to its present state

If he had governed better during PDP days when he was a VP we might not have voted for Buhari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adeleke is the Governor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by helinues: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let everybody knows their fate tomorrow jare
Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by emmasege: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
The jubilation in Osogbo will be great should Adeleke be declared tomorrow. Conversely, the city and the entire state will wear a mournful look should 'ileri Eko' be declared the winner.

Lord, I look forward to having Osun State and State of the Living spring back. Enough of State of Osun and State of the virtuous, which Lagosians forcefully gave us as names.

LET IT BE, DEAR LORD, LET IT BE.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Seetto: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please we don't want dancing senator in osun, we are okay with oyetola, on behalf of osun people we dole out adeleke to lamurdi kanu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
God of PDP do it again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by Aystarz: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Confidence00:
Senator Adeleke is the new Governor of Osun state from tomorrow

If he is, trust me we'll know by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
I hope justice prevail, even if Adeleke win tomorrow they will frustrate him with certificates fraud and the state house of assembly having APC as the main dominant members

the least that can happen tomorrow is for the both to go on rerun of the inconclusive election in the affected towns

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Currency Redesign: Open Letter To Governor El-Rufai By Gloria Mabeiam Ballason / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.