Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nairalander Help A Brother! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Help A Brother! (499 Views)

Nairalander Help A Brother / Please Nairalander, Help Me With This Further Maths Question. / Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Help A Brother! by Small080(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Please what can I do for my past secondary school as a physical project?
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by SUPERPACK: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Small080:
build a new Classroom block.
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Oyeleye101(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Small080:
What do you think about getting jamb form for the less privileged ones in that ur past school. Ss3 students to be precise
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Emitrix42(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Oyeleye101:

What do you think about getting jamb form for the less privileged ones in that ur past school. Ss3 students to be precise

it's not about buying jamb forms and writing jamb, what if they are not monetarily capable of the university fees and stuffs after they've gotten admission.
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Small080(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oyeleye101:

I like this ideal
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Small080(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emitrix42:

it's not about buying jamb forms and writing jamb, what if they are not monetarily capable of the university fees and stuffs after they've gotten admission.
Okay
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Small080(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
SUPERPACK:
build a new Classroom block.
This ideal is good oh
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Bukkiminat(f): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Small080:

Donation of books to the library
Equip the science labs
Tables and chairs
Set of computers(educational apps installed)
you can also ask the school if they are currently on a project in which you can help them with.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Small080(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bukkiminat:

Donation of books to the library
Equip the science labs
Tables and chairs
Set of computers(educational apps installed)
you can also ask the school if they are currently on a project in which you can help them with.
good madam
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Oyeleye101(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emitrix42:

Do you think they will never forget him for doing such? Even if the students failed, they won't forget him.. Unlike him building a class room for dem.. It's going to be school property and it doesn't really count well
Re: Nairalander Help A Brother! by Bukkiminat(f): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Small080:
good bro

don't bro me bro! I'm a lady

(1) (Reply)

ASUU And Fg Sets To Meet Today. / ASUU Strike Suspended As Union Reaches Deal With FG, Issues Fresh Warning / JAMB Postpones Mock Exams, Says UTME May Be Rescheduled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.