Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them (635 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by MrHandsome2013: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
I hate them so much.
the reason for the hate is cos they allowed me to wallowed in depression and loneliness to the extent that i wasted so many years staying indoor..
They went about telling people that i am mentally unstable..
I question them why i look different from my siblings who have normal body stature..
all my class mates are married and have good jobs..
They destroyed my happiness and they want me to let them be..
Never.
look at me in my late twenties, no achievement.
The so called mother that calls herself deaconess in the church never cared..that is why i stopped going to church...
i have decleared war on them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Kidaholic(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
the reason for the hate is cos they allowed me to wallowed in depression and loneliness to the extent that i wasted so many years staying indoor..
I question them why i look different from my siblings who have normal body stature..
Never.
Nigerian parents are the worst set of parents on earth.. I faced similar challenges while growing up.. They were so impatient and just wanted things to work out well like magic. Even going to the extent of comparing me to their friends children who are doing well. I knew I just had to leave their house for them and go and hustle on my own. More than 10 years down the line God has done wonders in my life. Non of them dare come to my house to tell me bullshìt or I walk them out.

Nigerian parents will decide career for their kids and tell them what they should become, they even go to the extent of choosing spouse for them..
Very pathetic set of beings. My children will ne'er go through all these .
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Newznow: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.

This one you are talking like this, I hope say to use them do ritual Don the hungry you, chai!!!

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.
Well make up your mind and leave that house to hustle. By the time they don't see you for long their perception about you will change
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by MrHandsome2013: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

Well make up your mind and leave that house to hustle. By the time they don't see you for long their perception about you will change
I have the intention of doing that but due to financial constraints i cant...
I am currently teaching in one school with salary of 10k...can you imagine...
One of my class mates who i was helping in secndary school academically is married, built a house and living happily..
Look at me now..living a life of penury..
I cant forgive them..
It would have been better that they didnt give birth to me atall..
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
One of my class mates who i was helping in secndary school academically is married, built a house and living happily..
I cant forgive them..
Move on with as life is in stages as It can't be bed of all roses. Your friends, brothers and others around you can't determine your destiny. Just continue with what you are doing while seek for alternatives. Don't let your parent complain bother you because they will always talk. Just turn deaf to their tantrums and wailing and be focus you would get there some day just a matter of time
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Losers will always find it convenient to blame everyone but themselves. It has always been all man for himself. If you're lucky to have people supporting you, then count it as a privilege, not an entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by luvmijeje(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2019
There are some posts that weakens me when I finish reading it. This is one of them.

MrHandsome2013, your friend have gotten married.... So fucking what? Na your wife she marry? So everyone around you is making it.... So what? You are earning 10,000 naira......na here e tire me. As a guy what will you do with 10,000 naira? As a babe, I can barely survive on it. My first job I earned 4,000. then 8000 and 12,000.

Do you know what I've learnt from life. Life na phases o. Life na turn by turn. Within a minute, your life can change.

I want you to add home lessons or home tutorials or organize tutorials for your students to add to what you are doing. You can go online and advertise yourself. Just don't give up. And forgive your parents.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by MrHandsome2013: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
luvmijeje:
There are some posts that weakens me when I finish reading it. This is one of them.

MrHandsome2013, your friend have gotten married.... So fucking what? Na your wife she marry? So everyone around you is making it.... So what? You are earning 10,000 naira......na here e tire me. As a guy what will you do with 10,000 naira? As a babe, I can barely survive on it. My first job I earned 4,000. then 8000 and 12,000.

Do you know what I've learnt from life. Life na phases o. Life na turn by turn. Within a minute, your life can change.

I want you to add home lessons or home tutorials or organize tutorials for your students to add to what you are doing. You can go online and advertise yourself. Just don't give up. And forgive your parents.

it is not easy my dear sister.
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by luvmijeje(f): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:

I feel like hugging you.. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Please don't give up. Within a minute, things fit change o.
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.
The so called mother that calls herself deaconess in the church never cared..that is why i stopped going to church...
well before I say anything you're responsible for wherever you are now in your life not your parents..... Lemme tell you this, pls take me seriously:whatever problems you're facing in your life ryt now,its coming from inside of you.... Problems don't exist outside,they exist inside of you..... Work on your mind,its where all your miseries lie

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Nigerian parents are the worst set of parents on earth.. I faced similar challenges while growing up.. They were so impatient and just wanted things to work out well like magic. Even going to the extent of comparing me to their friends children who are doing well. I knew I just had to leave their house for them and go and hustle on my own. More than 10 years down the line God has done wonders in my life. Non of them dare come to my house to tell me bullshìt or I walk them out. I tell you bro,my sister when drop out of university dey face hell for my mama hand.....every time:"you no see Kenneth, no be two of una enter d same time,e go soon get work now"

Nigerian parents will decide career for their kids and tell them what they should become, they even go to the extent of choosing spouse for them..
Very pathetic set of beings. My children will ne'er go through all these .
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by janettee(f): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2019
I kinda understand you. Just know that when it comes to mental health, African parents don't really care about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by janettee(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I cant forgive them..

Even though they might have contributed to your misfortune. You can't keep blaming them forever. Buckle up and do your thing. You will be alright smiley!..
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Jman06(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:

Your breakthrough would start when you forgive your parents! You can't be keeping grudges against your parents (especially your mum) and expect things to work out for you.
Try make friends with your mum, it has a magical way of turning things around. From that your little earning, buy things for your mum (e.g wrapper). Earn her "thank you". That act of responsibility will propel you into greater opportunities. That is how things work in this part of the world!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by tobechi20(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.

kindly read Tim lahaye book " why you act the way you do" , then notice your parents temperament and how it is opposition your melancholy state.
they just did not understand your differences
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.

Hate destroys the bearer, and not the hated.
Let go of hatred, you are only killing yourself slowly. Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I cant forgive them..
Do not judge your life with that of your friend my brother and friend.
We all have different patha to success on life.
Hope you also know some of your classmates back then and some other age mates of yours while growing up are dead now?
Don't give up, you have a BEAUTIFUL and bright future ahead of you.
It will end in praise.
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Chriswazo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I hate them so much.
Never.

I have/had a similar experience, I will tell you this. The reason you are still alive now is because you have "hope that tomorrow will be better, other than that many of us would have just killed ourselves.
I will advise you not to let go of that hope, hold onto it and it will reproduce in your life.
Secondly, Don't compare yourself with another man. If I do this, I will just hate myself. I listened to a radio program one day like that and there was a sister that was narrating how hard her life has been and the challenges so far, I didn't even realize that I was sobbing already despite the fact I was before then, worried about my life etc. Do you know what! That lady left a lasting mark on me, it was time for her to round up, she now said, " even with all these my difficulties and sufferings, am still grateful for everything because she knows there are over a million people in the world she is far better than, they wish to even live with the same level of difficulties she had". This statement hit me hard, I cried profusely for not being grateful for what I had. If you listen to her radio conversation, you will cry, even the moderator confessed that tears filled their eyes.
Bro such is life, life is not easy, it calls for bravery etc. Don't worry about people that are leaving or shunning you just because you are in the valley of life, nothing last for long, change is only the constant factor.
Push on sir, we don come this life be say we don come, we must strive for our desires, Las Las we go d alright or we no go regret cos we know say we tried our best.

I have no comment about your relationship with your parents, is ur decision to make.
Re: I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them by Chriswazo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
emrain:
Losers will always find it convenient to blame everyone but themselves. It has always been all man for himself. If you're lucky to have people supporting you, then count it as a privilege, not an entitlement.

That's why the society is the way it is, everyone is selfish, greedy and wicked. In a saner clime, is not the same mentality, your government and parents has a responsibility towards you especially when you are starting up

(1) (Reply)

I Died, Came Back To Life With Message From God – Deeper Life Woman / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @RCCG October 2019 HOLY Ghost Service / My Investigations (This is also a gay symbol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.