Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents (13302 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by seanjost: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
A former Governor of Enugu State, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani has called on the people of the State to vote for all the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the forthcoming general elections.

Nnamani, the leader of the Ebeano political family in the State, recently returned to the PDP, on which platform he will be seeking to represent the Enugu East Senatorial District.

Speaking during the flag-off of his campaign at Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of the State, Nnamani pledged to lobby for adequate budgetary allocation for projects that will enhance development in rural communities.

Addressing a mammoth crowd of PDP supporters, who gathered at Eha-Amufu Market to receive him, Senator Nnamani explained that the responsibilities of a lawmaker ranged from the statutory duties of law making to lobbying for budgetary allocations for projects, that could have meaningful impact in the development of his district.

He assured that he would work towards this direction collectively with the PDP House of Representatives candidate for Enugu East/Isi-Uzo federal constituency, Hon Cornelius Nnaji.

He pleaded with the people to vote for Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and all other PDP candidates in the 2019 general elections, so they could “collectively and harmoniously work together for development of Enugu State,” stressing that “Enugu has always been a PDP state.”

“What I have come for is not only to canvass for votes, but also to thank you for your consistent solidarity in my political career.

“After so many years, I came here and still met you people. It is good we are starting from where we stopped. I am committed to Isi-Uzo people,” he declared.

He added that “I am here to pay respect to you all. I am very grateful for the opportunity given me. Opportunity to be part of the system all over again because it is not everybody that has that kind of opportunity.

“There are people that were coming to say you deserve it, but it is not everything someone deserves that he gets. I took it as a gift and I am very grateful.”

“It is a rare opportunity; it is the second, third, fourth and fifth chance you are giving me and I appreciate it and I thank all of you. It is not everybody that will have this kind of opportunity in their lifetime,” he said.

Earlier in their addresses, the PDP chairman for Isi-Uzo local government area, the local government executive chairman, Hon Benjamin Odoh Edeoga, the PDP House of Reps candidate for Enugu East/Isi-Uzo Federal constituency, Hon Cornelius Nnaji, among others, commended Nnamani for his sterling services as a former Governor of the state and leader of the party in Enugu state.

They said it was in view of his wide experience and leadership qualities that they pleaded with him to join in the 2019 Enugu East senatorial district race.

From Eha-Amufu, Nnamani’s zonal campaign train moved to Ikem, also in Isi-Uzo local government area, where he further commended the mammoth crowd for their solidarity to him and support for PDP in the State.

https://dailypost-ng.cdn.ampproject.org/v/dailypost.ng/2019/01/27/2019-polls-vote-pdp-way-ex-governor-chimaroke-enugu-residents/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2019%2F01%2F27%2F2019-polls-vote-pdp-way-ex-governor-chimaroke-enugu-residents%2F

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Vote PDP again in this country?!
The same evil and CORRUPT party that raped and looted our country for 16 years?!
The party that they even looted money they are supposed to use and build their National Headquarter?!

Okay nah!wink cheesy grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Enugu is PDP already.

The Entire South East states will vote massively for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , the incoming president of Nigeria .

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by Vizzim: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by homealone00: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2019
But why ain't the pdp governos campaigning with Atiku abi na Everyman for himself? grin

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by ada9ja(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
God bless enugu

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by fredoooooo: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
We are voting Apc ... let's meet at the polling booth in FEBUHARI...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by dullardpmb: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Na so

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by sirjoe1124(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75156143:
Vote PDP again in this country?!
The same evil and CORRUPT party that raped and looted our country for 16 years?!
The party that they even looted money they are supposed to use and build their National Headquarter?!

Okay nah!wink cheesy grin
My friend shut ur ewedu mouth up..... #30,000 Npower has so formatted your brain making u think like your dead meat.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by emeejinsm: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
If the like let them vote apc again
The will still regret it

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2019
fredoooooo:
We are voting Apc ... let's meet at the polling booth in FEBUHARI...

Failbuhari will confirm the dullard nature of the tyrant

Useless government supported by useless terrorists...

I don't know why I should share a country with terrorists

People who like injustice and evil...

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by AllenSpencer: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Enugu is PDP already.

The Entire South East states will vote massively for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , the incoming president of Nigeria .

5%

The entire votes in Sokoto alone surpasses the whole Southeast.

So votes from there is very close to irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by gaskiyamagana: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Enugu is PDP already.

Yes, as your 5 percent massively sent Jonathan back to Otuke.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by ioptyi: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://toyosila9..com/2019/01/10-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid-intercourse.html

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by Seetto: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2019
The governor has set a good pace for PDP in enugu state, we are not against any governor regardless of party affiliates as long as that governor i working for the masses, pmb identifies this, no wonder every governor is ready and willing to work with him...
Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by gaskiyamagana: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Failbuhari will confirm the dullard nature of the tyrant

Useless government supported by useless terrorists...

I don't know why I should share a country with terrorists

People who like injustice and evil...
CHAF CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Hello Chief Wailer.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by ogawisdom(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
This looter again
Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by gaskiyamagana: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2019
sirjoe1124:
My friend shut ur ewedu mouth up..... #30,000 Npower has so formatted your brain making u think like your dead meat.
SURE P scam beneficiary sighted.
Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by gaskiyamagana: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
What else do you do for a living apart from chanting Sai baba from one thread to another ,all for 30K
We are ok.
We are even promised 3 million after election.
Sai baba
Sai Buhari
Secondus second Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by hinere(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Had trouble with bringing your design ideas to fruition? Do you have a design idea you want to lift from pen and paper to reality? Or do you have an interior space you wish to design and create visualizations for?

We can help you provide these design solutions.

We deal in:
1. Professional Architectural Visualisations
2. Realistic Architectural Animations
3. Interior and Exterior (facade) design.

Just tell us your design idea while we work with you through its design and visualization.

Let's work with you on your next project...

Call/Whatsapp:
Email: arcpromes@gmail.com
Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by Mopolchi: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2019
good. correct man.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Any P-ATIKU-LAR candidate whose intention is to loot or cause Obi to our reserve will not succeed in FeBuhari election.

All evil plans to disrupt the FeBuhari 16 election shall not see the light if that day (Amin)

NextLevelWithBuhari
NextLevelNigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
What else do you do for a living apart from chanting Sai baba from one thread to another ,all for 30K
what has he been doing for 16 years before the 30k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Bill Recognising Males As Rape Victims Passes Second Reading / Emefiele Must Resign Immediately If He Wants To Contest For Presidency - SERAP / Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.