Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React (1483 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I just went through his twitter handle and his comments, 90% of the responses said they would vote for Buhari. Only a few igbos and others said Atiku.

Why are some of you zombies so hopelessly stupid? What has this gotten to do with ethnicity. I spit at your failed upbringing!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

So is this the 90%? grin

Broke people are usually the loudest... most are usually empty broke vessels.

Like the few PDP bitter souls on his handle who were desperately trying to challenge every supporter of pmb but kept being ignored

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
7Alexander:

Why are some of you zombies so hopelessly stupid? What has this gotten to do with ethnicity. I spit at your failed upbringing!

Atiku zombie I see you

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by TIGRITIS: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

So is this the 90%? grin

Broke people are usually the loudest... most are usually empty broke vessels.
Actually, it is not 90% but around 95%.

And it is the exact opposite of the op.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by deji68: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2019
I went through the handle...nothing like 90%, most were in Support of Atiku....Mostly Yoruba and Hausa people
Tetehjewels:

I just went through his twitter handle and his comments, 90% of the responses said they would vote for Buhari. Only a few igbos and others said Atiku.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
deji68:
I went through the handle...nothing like 90%, most were in Support of Atiku....Mostly Yoruba and Hausa people

How you guys live with lies amazes me
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by celeiyke: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

U should have screenshot to post so as to end d talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Voting Sanwo Olu As Lagos State Governor / Policeman, INEC Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes In A Private Car In Abuja / Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.