Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK (1485 Views)

Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing / Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Montracine: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Your insults mean nothing to me. You either accept the light of my truth or perish in the darkness of your insufferable arrogance and crass ignorance.

If you insist on calling yourself "Yoruba" please go ahead. I refuse to do so. I am not a Yoruba: I am a proud son of Oduduwa.

•Femi Fani-Kayode

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why are they insulting him, is it by force to identify with any particular tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Xisnin(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
thesicilian:
Why are they insulting him, is it by force to identify with any particular tribe?
It is not by force.
However, the bastard should have announced his decision without insulting the entire tribe.
Nobody would have bothered him.
Just like his late father, he is a useless rabble rouse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nairaland has rushed to configure Yari:ba to Yoruba.

I observed something up there from kayode Facebook post to Nairaland configuration.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by shortgun(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kayode is right.
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Montracine:
Your insults mean nothing to me. You either accept the light of my truth or perish in the darkness of your insufferable arrogance and crass ignorance.

If you insist on calling yourself "Yoruba" please go ahead. I refuse to do so. I am not a Yoruba: I am a proud son of Oduduwa.

•Femi Fani-Kayode
Metaphysical will blame Nnamdi Kanu for this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed adaibeku greenback

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by helinues: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Your great grand fathers have been saboteurs towards the development of SW

Not surprised

Owu iya gbin.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by MrVegina(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Owu iya gbin.......
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by MrVegina(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Owu iya gbin.......
[/s]
shatap
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
you are a yeroba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Attention seeking LovePeddler. For people like this, deny them access to social media and see them whither like trees planted in a conc. solution of NaCl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Guestlander: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
A proud son of Oduduwa whose thinking has now
been altered by incessant weed smoking. Yoruba nation can do without people like FFK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Ojiofor: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Children of hate are on top FFK matter for saying the truth about the origin of theirtribal name,YYARIBA.

3 Likes

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed continue sad
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Iamgrey5(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
FFK no one needs to insult

You have done more than enough damage to yourself and the reputation of those surrounding you.

You have exposed your ignorance because you keep repeating the same line without any evidence.

You have exposed yourself as an empty drum because you show very little understanding of your own culture that someone from Borno had to school you (Dr farook )

You have shown Yourself as someone with questionable character because you once attacked the igbos you are now famzing vigorously before Jonathan bought you over with a few coins in the eve of the general election in 2015.

If anything, you have shown you deserve to be called Ya-riba or whatever it's that you are trying to run away from.

1 Like

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by nlPoster: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I dont know why nlers/Nigerians panic at the thought of someone not being in their group.

Too much us versus them.
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by YorubaKinging: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
So many ignorant fools calling FFK ignorant whereas he's saying the truth
Yoruba is not a tribe in context.. but the name northern fulanis calls them
E.g Biafran, aboki etc
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Arrewa: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
The problem is that the Igbos love to hate others and this is their Achilles heel callous opportunists like Kanu, FFK, Fayose et al will always exploit for personal gains. Igbos automatically love and support anything/anyone that aids their mindless obsession with hating others.

It is like how someone obsessed with food will love the Pizza delivery man and his private Chef. Look at Fayose. Posing up and down with Kanu and calling him "my brother" when he was still governor and using Igbos in his personal mission of fighting PMB. Fayose knows Igbos hate PMB so what quicker way to gain millions of supporters, overnight, in his war against Buhari than to suck up to Igbos and stroke their bloated ego and vainglorious minds?

Today, out of office and facing prosecution, what concerns Fayose with Kanu or Igbos? Yet our brothers from the East will never learn from this because their own brand of hate is the most potent in the universe. It has no remedy. This is why they can love and praise GEJ till today, when he actually did zilch for them, and hate PMB blindly when he has done more for Igbos to date in a few years than the PDP managed in 16 years under OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by LegendHero(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blood is truly thicker than water. Your father also denied the Yorubas when they needed him most by being a betrayer and backstabber to Awolowo.

Enjoy your online fame while it last Mr. Fani Kayode.
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by nlPoster: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigerians love to overreact
Re: Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is news?

(1) (Reply)

How Magu, Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect ‘godson’ Caught During Sting / Was Giadom Used And Dumped Or Just Play The Script Of A Slave ? / Nnamdi Kanu, Nwodo Reconcile, Say We Know Our Common Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.