Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena (35411 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by pojophilius(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wizkid is bigger than DMWHKNADELEKE,,,,burna boy is better than DMWHKNADELEKE,,, someone should whisper it to his turtle ear

1 Like

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
babakb:

wizkid did it with the help of other artists but OBO did it alone.

Wizkid has faded, that is why he licking Tiwa's but.
What do u mean alone? Smade organized both shows. They both headlined the shows with supporting african acts.

You can love davido wtout dissing wizkid. Music is subjective.

The person ur calling faded is the one dt even conceived the idea of using such a big stage in a foreign country, where there was no such example for him to look up to. Dt takes courage.

5 Likes

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rubbish!

Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Let the truth be told.
Other musicians are shutting down stages with +100,000 fans and you're here feeling big because of common 20,000.
Seems like Chioma is feeding you rotten food.
give respect to who its due. They did it. what did you do. and by the way they are happy they got 20,000 capacity filled.
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by MyLottoHub: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
When it comes to Lotto affairs, We Did It First... grin
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Protagonist(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
maybachstarboy:
First to comment on a Front page post for the second time since I became a nairalader in 2015. Now,is glaring to me that 2019 is my year of success. My dad was not wrong after all.

Happy Sunday guys! I made FCT.You can make it too. Seun where is my FCT prize ooo.

If you had said FTC, instead of the FCT you wrote, you for get prize and another 10k dolls. But, perhaps village pipu don get u. �����

Back to the post.... Las Las Davido made it. Leave haters to keep wailing.
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Protagonist(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
maybachstarboy:
First to comment on a Front page post for the second time since I became a nairalader in 2015. Now,is glaring to me that 2019 is my year of success. My dad was not wrong after all.

Happy Sunday guys! I made FCT.You can make it too. Seun where is my FCT prize ooo.

If you had said FTC, instead of the FCT you wrote, you for get prize and another 10k dolls. But, perhaps village pipu don get u. �����
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Countersam(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trizzi:
Nigerian Popular musician, Davido slam critics who are comparing him with Wizkid.

Davido who is expected to perform at O2 Arena tonight in London as he sold out the 20,000 capacity.

Davido biggest rival, Wizkid had already sold out the 02 Arena in 2018, as Fans are telling Davido not to feel big because "Wizkid did it first"

He replies:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/02-arena-davido-slam-critics-who.html

The two both of them are mad!
What is O2? Can they beat this.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHpJKogJMG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16g8djfojc5b5

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Bintuenyo: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
This one no kuku get sense
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't know why people don't like minding their business in this country...Abeg make me sef mind my business..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by fowlyansh181(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Let the truth be told.
Other musicians are shutting down stages with +100,000 fans and you're here feeling big because of common 20,000.
he shut down the stage with 20,000 people, how many people did you shut your local government with.. how many people outside your family knows of your existence
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by muffyt05: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I really wanna see this two afonja fight one on one and see their fan's reaction

Same way PSquare fought shey, guess you're happy with that?
Una bad belle for anything Yoruba go consume una las las

1 Like

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by princy80(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Let the truth be told.

You say 100k + How many musicians? You think say 20k people for show na beans?
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, it's doesn't matter who did it first because he's not the first on this one
Same person bragging about first to hit 100 million views.
Hypocrisy,
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by cocotech5: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
tongue
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by STILESGANG: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Let the truth be told.
Who are these other musicians?
Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by paddyofboss(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
maybachstarboy:

Federal capital territory. That's where u prize is. Those that made FTC know what to do

Re: Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena by McManuels(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Davido my role model

My main gee smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Buys New Wrangler Jeep (Photo) / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.