Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (68376 Views)

Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by fabinfos(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
​We all are very much aware of how controversial the “Fever ” video has been since it dropped. Many people have compared it to the “Assurance” video by DMW boss, Davido.

While the battle for the best video is on, Aloma from the DMW crew saw an opportunity to air his mind on the issue. He says it is an insult to compare both videos as the “Assurance” video is way better.

According to him, “Assurance” video bothers on true love while “Fever” video encourages infidelity and also young boys to be “jigolos”. He says “their Starboy” is chasing after a married woman who is older and also divorced.

He paints mummy Jam Jam as an old woman who has no shame. He even went as far as comparing both dresses worn by the two ladies. He did not stop there as he says any man that supports Wizkid, shall go through what Teebillz is going through and he as well consoles Teebillz saying sorry.

See post below

http://kikiotolu.com/dmw-crew-blast-tiwa-savage-and-wizkid-consoles-teebillz/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
mumu pikin, how can ASSURANCE be better than FEVER.Its like you're comparing DRAKE to WALE.
#FTC.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by banjeezay(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who's ths one again? did teebillz complain to u abi wetin b ur own? All this davido errand boys sef, una no go go sit down somewhere abi. Aloma ko idris ni.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Celebgistz1: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by dallex10(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alomo or whatsoever,will you shut TFU?

Okay
Like for DMW
Share for Starboy

417 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by sheedy407(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by chibike69: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin

Is it bad to be a cheerful giver

6 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by ayoomoba1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Na their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by baytuch(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by SlayQueenVids(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by sCun: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Immorality is the other of the day in Yoruba land.
It's part of the culture

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by HyconMojo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Honestly that fever song with the lines na nonsense... but na the video dem take push ham because it's controversial, who no go wan watch celebrities indecency?! Assurance vibes good pass

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by dynicks(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tebillz right now: y r Nigerians just too heartless!?...they just can't let sleeping dogs lie....something i had almost forgotten.......nd as for u wizkid; ah!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by NOC1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Of the truth i was ashamed to see Tiwa go down that low, she is way pass such thing. After seeing the video I made up my mind to get my share of the puna.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Teebillz after reading this "touching condolence"

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by kay29000(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Personally, I feel that move by Tiwa was very distasteful and might affect her brand. How can Tiwa Savage, at her level of success, be a video vixen in the video for someone she is 10 years older than. And she was happy caressing the guy in bed. I know she might feel her career would get a boost after this, but in the long run, this is bad for her brand, and she might regret it in the near future.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
This one no get sense grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Frankyboy1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Runnis
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Shakushaku1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Insecure razz crew grin grin grin

Una no fit catch up na shading remain, and best believe that's the voice of froggiest.. Na wetin Dem dey gist for corner this errand boi come post..

It's over for una this year, let's see if 2019 go pay

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by agabaI23(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
She is a married woman and also divorced. O di egwu.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by MENTORCH(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Let this not aggravate their beef again o! I don’t know why they can’t just mind their businesses and release hit tracks. When tuface and dbanj were on top, they never had time for beef or threw shades at each other.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Mykel4God(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

3 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Myketuale(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fever is better
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Kellz193: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
This one is trying to be relevant, even wizkid nur know you.. DMW ke WWW ni shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by KelB(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bad belle dem
Bts Yemi romancing Flavour..see photos here
https:///2Jh1Bh3
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by adesina746: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
He has summarised it all. Exactly what it is. Tiwa truely has no shame all in the name of making money and being controversial anybody that cannot see what is wrong with her attitude should not come and quote me. You can only quote me if you are sensible.

N.B Wizkid too is wrong before someone come and say why abuse Tiwa alone but Tiwa has the highest blame to be apportioned because she is way older, A mother and a celebrity who should pass positive message to the younger generations not negative

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by buzorjp(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
mumu pikin, how can ASSURANCE be better than FEVER.Its like you're comparing DRAKE to WALE.
#ASSURANCE Is far more better!!!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
Immorality is the other of the day in Yoruba land.
It's part of the culture

Can u guys not just bring tribalism into everything? When u were jamming and shaking head like agama lizard to most of this songs, u don't remember its a yoruba boy that sang it o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Whatever you are saying is still adding hype to the fever.

But Las Las Tiwa Bleep up

Music video or not... Nigerians go make Tee Bills try suicide again...if I be him n to lock up do as if I no see anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.