Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) (28972 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by thegloor: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
This is the man PDP is presenting to us as their presidential candidate for Nigerians to vote for. If we Nigerians vote this man it means we Nigerians hate Nigeria and we should not complain for anything bad that happen to us as we cause it. Atiku is tested and trusted in looting

Lol

and Buhari is what?
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wealthsource0:
Lol

Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How?
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by luluosas(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why not Atiku and Obi? Yeye
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by ameh99: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ah...what if they lose election!...

Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by deavicky(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olalan:
His kids name is his sole prerogative to decide but this is plainly stupid and dumb
why, are they not names like any other name.
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by Ndamati17: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
See mumu people

Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
highcollide:
I hope they will not start running up and down, swearing affidavit, doing change of name, after wike is thrown in jail when he losses the rivers state governorship election. grin

Wike lose Rivers State Elections? Hahahahhahha. Impossible! grin grin
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by Pat081: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
highcollide:
I hope they will not start running up and down, swearing affidavit, doing change of name, after wike is thrown in jail when he losses the rivers state governorship election. grin
lol, u re so funny oooo but u re right I was thinking of see rich people but they re so poor
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by SUPERBOY97(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Some years back......Nigerians normally named their children Under the tenure of any political leader........Such as those born during the reign of #Murtala Muhammed were named Murtala..........#Buhari for Buhari...........Obasanjo..........Abacha .........Dino Melayeh........Jackie Chan.......Van damme........and sometimes Balotelli or Kante.......it's quite common nowadays......
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by sogodihno: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Theboss100:
So U Want Them To Name There Baby Buhari And Osibanjo. So That 2moro One Will Become A Tyrant And A Terrorist N The Other A Shameless Lying Pastor? God Forbid

so he is no longer lifeless? he is a tyrant now, believe me u guys are useless, totally useless.
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by tbibuzz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sense man
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by AllenSpencer: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Mark my word, the kids will go places!
Sure

Prison!
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by Archbishop88: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
I plead with the kids to as a matter of urgency when they clock 18 to have a change of name...simple

Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by DoyenExchange: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Sure

Prison!
They will be bringing food for you in dungeon!
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by Theboss100(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:

so he is no longer lifeless? he is a tyrant now, believe me u guys are useless, totally useless.
A Tyrant Is Always Lifeless. Ask Abacha. But What Do Zombies Know? Nothing. Dnt Quote Me Again
Re: Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) by skukimania(f): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2019
frozen70:

Atimes poor conditions makes couple look a like

Henhen? Now I know! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.