Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court (2588 Views)

Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention / NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2019
helinues:

But GEJ a saint? If not provide a link where you condemned him during Salami's saga

You can't compare the two scenario..

Even though Jonathan was a failure too
Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by Vickym1(f): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is not in charge... That's why they hide him from interviews and holding media chats..
He's never aware of all this and he only likes cartoons on the pages of newspapers...
Hahaha... That's why they're pushing him like zombie cheesy
Someone that doesn't know happenings around him is now obeying court order.. I doubt.
Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by Clerverly: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2019
A paid article by the PDP carried by Tribune Newspapers. grin grin grin

Next!

1 Like

Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by SalamRushdie: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2019
Racoon:
Brilliant! Well said bro.Are you a lawyer?

Thanks bro ...I no be lawyer oo grin grin my only contact with law was Business Law that I did for 2 years in school grin But I have a couple of brilliant lawyers as friends and overtime o have learnt how to interpret legal situation by over hearing them oo... Na dem first teach me say the law deals with only fact and not sentiments or speculations which is the part Zombies can't understand, they are finding it hard to understand how their so called powerful Buhari can't suspend a "common" Chief Judge " cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by Bizibi(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2019
helinues:

Lol

More wailing loading for you guys.

We will be here after the election to know who baba is.
what the president did will affect some of you in the future, it is right to you now but you will complain when govs and future presidents start misbehaving......
Re: Mass Revolt Against Tanko In Supreme Court by MrGudMood: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
My question is was there no way for the President to have removed the CJN without getting too much opposition like this? Does he have no ally in the judiciary? Or he and APC just have little respect for the law?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To APC Claims That Atiku Is Not A Nigerian / Omokri Reacts As "FG Demolishing AIT Structures, Threatening Omotola With Tax Pa / Some Nigeria Facts And History Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.