Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole (23206 Views)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) took a disturbing dimension on Tuesday when members of the National Working Committee (NWC) revolted against the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, during the first NWC meeting.

The love lost among the NWC members calling for the head of national chairman degenerated on Tuesday when one of the NWC members insisted that he was no longer qualified to preside over the meeting of the party because he had been legally suspended by the Edo State party.

Addressing newsmen after storming out of the meeting, the National Vice Chairman (North East), Mustapha Salihu, hinged the reason for the recent crisis on the unilateral endorsement of Waziri Bulama to fill the vacant position of the party’s national secretary.

He threatened to drag him to the Department of State Services (DSS), and other security agents should he continue to preside over any meeting without vacating the order legally suspending him from the party.

He blamed all the problems confronting the ruling party on the high handedness of the former Edo State governor, revealing that he had ruled the party dropping the name of President Buhari to ensure any decision went his way.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-apc-boils-as-fresh-crisis-hits-party/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Racoon(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fight to finish.Conglomerate of power-drunk fellas.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Abfinest007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
osho over to u
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by GlassDoctor1: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
When the head is faulty the entire system is badly affected.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Lovelies1: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Check my profile
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by dannytoe(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Like if you think Oshio is finished...!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Zuorom: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fight of the thieves, by the thieves and for the thieves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by drizslim(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
The guy above me has been on most thread spamming.. If e sure for him , let someone tell him to use his Life savings to stake & be a millionaire..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by gunuvi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chimpanzee Matta no concern me...Bar man another round please grin grin grin
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Yankiss(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is why I respect Gov. Godwin Obaseki. He has balls. Unlike Ambode who allowed people do pepper-soup with his political ambition. Let's watch how it ends. grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
water don pass garri
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by deboysben(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oshiomole have done more harm to our party than good. He should go

His mouth diarrhea is disasterous.

6 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by obadadamioloun: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
We are looking
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
They should drag him to DSS. He fears DSS like mad

6 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by aguiyi2: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oshiomole will not survive his sit this year.The daggers will soon be drawn.
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Hillsong34: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
The common man only care about an improved standard of living and how life will become meaningful to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by CyberWolf: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obaseki is really holding Oshobaba’s balls very tight.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Staro: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
E don happen
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Aladdin1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC House of comotion.una no dey tire?.make dem tear each other pant and kill dem selves already.e no concern me jare!.

3 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Opinedecandid(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Going round in circles.
Useless party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by toxxnoni(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Miss
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by omlueh(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oshimhole i have told you to thread with caution, you claim to have driven away god-fatherism in Edo State, and you want to constitute yourself into a nuisance by becoming a useless godfather yourself, useless fellow like every other Bastards political godfather.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Mcreloaded(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
If not for the hunger in the country,. Nigerian politics can be likened to a soap.opra or even a season film.
No dull moment in. Nigerian politics
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by klins4213(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anyone can be replaced.

Look below and choose a service.
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Afospecialk: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is more reason why Asiwaju Jagaban deserve more accolades for progressively playing the role of godfatherism in Lagos that is heterogeneously sophisticated with population that's far more than Togo, Bennie nd Congo

No one can revolt against Tinubu in Lagos bcs he cares for the welfare and progress of the traditional rulers as well as majority of his followers and strives to ensure that Lagos remain pacesetter for other cities in Africa

Undoubtedly, Jagaban is not immaculate yet his good records in utilizing talented and productive candidate in achieving development fr the SW is undisputable

Osho hav himself to blame forcing himself to be a Kingmaker when he has his shortcomings that's glaring for all to see when he should have allowed his good records to speak for him like Asiwaju Jagaban that his enemies realize that they can never beat him then they started joining his camp

2 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by GlassDoctor1: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.