Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ghana Ways?! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Ways?! (710 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Ways?! by Richiebill(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone.
I am thinking of moving to Ghana and would like to know the cost of accommodation and travel expenses.
Kindly share with me if you know .
Thanks all.�
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Marry1122: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Please read below

Re: Ghana Ways?! by BedLam: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
What do you mean by cost of living in Ghana like Ghana is one place ? You want to live in Navrongo or Accra ? Or Volta Region ?
FYI, unless you are earning in dollars, Accra metro is a no no.

Average house in suburbs like East Legon is 500$ a month.

Travel, Air peace is 46k for one way ticket. Sorry, I talk big, don't know about buses. cool
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richiebill:
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone.
I am thinking of moving to Ghana and would like to know the cost of accommodation and travel expenses.
Kindly share with me if you know .
Thanks all.�
helo bro. I stay in ghana, accra, bt i am in naija at the moment, relocating to ghana is a nice idea, if you are ready to work, work dey. Ask me questionsg
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rich, do you have a valid document to travel, if you going by road with document, you pay around #25,000, without document is around #30,000. But if you want to go through village route, you nid around #22,000
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Richiebill(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
washingtonklef:
helo bro. I stay in ghana, accra, bt i am in naija at the moment, relocating to ghana is a nice idea, if you are ready to work, work dey. Ask me questionsg
Thank you sir.
I am ready to work.
I have no one over there ,that's why I thought of asking if anyone could hint me.
I'll just want an area where i can work and the cost of living is low and affordable.
Thank you.
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richiebill:

Thank you sir.
I am ready to work.
I have no one over there ,that's why I thought of asking if anyone could hint me.
I'll just want an area where i can work and the cost of living is low and affordable.
Thank you.
add me on facebook and message me. Name is spaded gift gh . Lets work things out. Am also hustling there.
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Richiebill:

Thank you sir.
I am ready to work.
Thank you.
... Teshie area of accra is a good place. You'll get work within a week of your stay, thats if you are ready to work (factory work that pays.) i got your facebook msg
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Achz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
washingtonklef:
Rich, do you have a valid document to travel, if you going by road with document, you pay around #25,000, without document is around #30,000. But if you want to go through village route, you nid around #22,000
Please, Documents like what and what?
Re: Ghana Ways?! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Achz:

Please, Documents like what and what?
naija passport, valid id card, but its not compulsory o

(1) (Reply)

Oówù Water Falls; The Pride Of Owa-onire, A Natural Tourist Site To Visit / From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds / [NEWS] Greece Blocks Nearly 10,000 Migrants At Turkey Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.