Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds (714 Views)

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House / Emdee Tiamiyu, Nigerians Use Study To Gain UK Entry (Video) / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds by Jamespet: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2019
I have not been writing in a while due to some the fact that I was on Holiday in Cape Verde, now I am going to give you a sneak peek into what I have been up to.

But before that I promised to tell you how those who went through the Work-Study approach transition to Permanent Canadian residents.
Like I wrote in my previous post, the very essence of the Work-Study approach to Canada is to give opportunity to those who for any reason cannot move their entire family to Canada through the Express Entry or The Provincial Nominee Programs.

So even though the steps are

1.) Get the Work-Study Permit and move with your family

2.) Finish your course while your spouse work full time and you work part time

3.) Then you work for sometime and then Transition through the Canadian Experience Class.

Most people who go through the Work-Study begin to process their permanent residency after their first year.

How?

This works for those who move with their family.

When they arrive in Canada, their spouse gets a full time Job and they get a Part-time job.

After a year of full-time work, they and their spouse simply take the IELTS general test, but this time
they do not require a high IELTS score, especially since they are transitioning to permanent residency
through the Canadian Experience Class.

Remember the Canadian Experience Class only requires 1 year of full time work in Canada.

They become Permanent Residents and some even entirely abandon their course.

I strongly believe it is better to complete your course even if you have already become a Permanent Resident before you finish.

Anyway that will be your choice entirely.

So Let me let you in on what I have been up to.

READ: From Work-Study To Canadian Permanent Resident (1)

Yes we are putting finishing touches with our partners concerning those who don't have PROOF OF FUNDS.

So If Proof of Funds have been hindering your Canadian Dream, ITS TIME TO SMILE.

I will be talking more about this PROOF OF FUNDS MATTER in my subsequent write-ups.

1 Like

Re: From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds by ashatoda: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
explain the link is not working
Re: From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds by ashatoda: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Old explain better meanwhile that link is not working
Re: From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds by Packboizzy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Link not working
Re: From Work-study To Permanent Canadian Resident/proof Of Funds by canadaman18: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
@Jamespet I've always thought it was a good idea to create an Express Entry thread that was geared towards those going for Experience Class, could you update the thread title to include CEC stream?

There's a lot of international students in Canada so I'm sure this will be of interest to them

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Is Named The World's Most Expensive Country To Live In / Cost Of A Passport For Nigerian Citizens In Nigeria ? / Lockdown: Can I Still Travel Interstate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.