Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68552 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by dre11(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2022

Actor Kalu Ikeagwu and estranged wife

Nollywood actor, Kalu Ikeagwu, on Monday, told an Ikeja High Court how his estranged wife, Ijeoma, allegedly deserted their matrimonial home and denied him sex after welcoming their son.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ikeagwu, in the suit marked LD/8939HD/2021, is seeking a dissolution of his six-year-old marriage to Ijeoma.

The actor is also seeking full custody of his three-year-old son and ten-year-old step-daughter.

Under cross-examination by the respondent’s counsel, Mrs S.I. Amedu, Ikeagwu said his wife packed out of his matrimonial home and sent him a mail that she was on her way to her father’s house in Enugu.

He, however, said contrary to her claim that he later saw her at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport with the children after some days.

He said, “I got back home from a trip on August 4, 2021 to find out that my wife had left our matrimonial home with the children to an undisclosed location.

“I tried to contact her when I got to the house and found it empty. I sent her an email on that same day and she replied that she had gone to her father’s house in Enugu.

“She told me she was at her father’s place in Enugu and four days later, I saw her at the airport in Lagos, heading to God knows where. In the mail she sent, she said she was in Enugu.”

Ikeagwu also debunked the claim that he sent his wife and kids out of the house and failed to provide for their upkeep.

He said, “I did not send her out of the house. Someone has to tell me why it takes four days to get to Enugu from Lagos.

“If you say ‘you are on your way’ it means it is a continuous sentence. It was a stated fact that she was on her way.

The actor further told the court that his wife denied him sex and also poured water on him while he was asleep.

The petitioner also said he was not aware that his wife lost a pregnancy due to a Sexually Transmitted Infection while they were together.

He added, “After the birth of our son, she has refused to have sex with me. I was not aware she lost the pregnancy due to an infection as I did not give her any infection.

“Till date, I have not seen any report attached to a document that she lost a baby through STD. Though I did not ask her why she lost the baby.”

Ikeagwu said he stopped sending money to the children for upkeep and maintenance because his wife denied him being the father to his stepdaughter.

He added that this was after she accused him of attempting to sleep with the child and she failed to acknowledge the money he sent to her.

“The last time I sent money to them was in November 2021. I stopped sending money because my wife denied me being a father to my step-daughter and she also accused me of wanting to sleep with her,” the actor said.

On why he was seeking custody of his stepdaughter whom he had earlier sought for revocation of guardianship, the actor said he had information that his wife wanted to relocate the children.

He said, “I want custody of the two children. The reason I sought revocation was because my wife had turned my stepdaughter against me and at that point, I got a hint that she wanted to fly the children abroad.

“I have never been married to any woman before I got married to my wife. I married her after she had her daughter.

“I earlier said the issue of revocation was because I felt she wanted to use me. My Lord, look at the precedence of how I have treated the girl from the very beginning.

“I am an actor by profession and I travel to locations within and outside Nigeria in which I can spend five days to one month.

“At the moment, it may be difficult but I am thinking about the future when I remarry and get a stable wife.”

Justice Christopher Balogun had earlier ordered the children to play with their father in court and ordered the respondent to present the receipts of the tuition fees of the children in court.

Balogun said, “According to the Child’s Right Act, you can not deny the children the best education even if you’re quarrelling with your wife.

“If I should as a judgment grant you a divorce, and if your wife is in Enugu and you stay in Lagos, why should I give the custody of a 10-year-old girl to you while her mother is alive?

“The Supreme Court ruled that it is not the wealth of a father that the children of that age need, they need the care and attention of their biological mother.

“The only reason the girl child should not be in the custody of the mother is if the mother is mentally derailed or the issue of infidelity is involved.

“Assuming the girl starts her monthly period, you as a father do not know what to do. You will be scared of the blood. A female girl is delicate. Your own case is worse because an accusation has been leveled against you.”

The judge adjourned the case until June 23 for continuation of hearing

NAN

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Malory: 9:31pm On May 30, 2022
Another celebrity marriage. Hnnmm

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by iCauseTrouble: 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

345 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Honourable1901(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
This story get k leg,he no clear well.

I see STD
I see deny sex
I see sleep with a child
I see lost a pregnancy cause of STD
I see taking a step child
I see locating the children
I see deny right to father the children.

As a man is I strongly feel the woman is having a tough time and have alot at heart to talk

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by FalseProphet1(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Cmanforall: 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
Aww

Sometimes being a celebrity is not that easy

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Onyi22(f): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
May God restore peace in their marriage, Amen

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by meritadavize1(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
This one no concern me, na nyamiri them matter, ipob terrorists will settle them fellow Igbo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Winters23: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
Ewooo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by inoki247: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
lol you still wan inherit your step daughter which kain SIMPle man b diz wetin du d father of the child...

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by BESTScientist1: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by gambia(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
Marriage palava.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by naijaguy1234(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
She probably ran away with a Yoruba man. Them don collect this one wife. Next please

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
This is why mothers will always warn their Sons NEVER to marry a woman with a child or children from a previous relationship...

Now she is accusing the actor of wanting to sleep with a child he started raising at the age of 4...

An actor that Nigerian Ladies are willing to give Free Toto.....

Some ladies may even pay him for sleeping with them.

So Sad...

See the wife face....

Abeg, she dey F-ck for outside....

She don dey open her matrimonial Toto for public consumption.

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by money121(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ugosilva: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Wahala
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bmdmix15: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
i wish my .... all this sad angry
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Maxino88: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Cheat on her now, why the complain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Triangles1(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
Ponmo men.

Aswear single life is the best if you know how to manage loneliness.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Romanoff(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
How can you want custody of a step daughter that you're accused of molesting?

The story no just gel.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by SmartyPants(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
Imagine a judge reasoning that the man would be scared of blood.

Ratio decidendi in the mud!

19 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Omahleigh(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
Maxino88:
Cheat on her now, why the complain?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
this man wey marriage no de ever straight for movies, e wife de always get problems or issue wey e wife go get wey go make am end up cheating..
if no be barrenness, it would be starving him of sex due to too much work or him wife go de sick n cnt perform, the man must endup cheating n coming back to beg for forgiveness

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Omahleigh(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
SmartyPants:
Imagine a judge reasoning that the man would be scared of blood.

Ratio decidendi in the mud!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Dailymice: 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
grin
bmdmix15:
i wish my .... all this sad angry
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by crackhouse(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.