Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Association Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Association Of Yahweh (457 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Please drop your names, we might be using this list in heaven,
Coolest Chris
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Fuckuignos(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2019
AKA Lucifer
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Harvest is coming up soon
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:
Harvest is coming up soon
pls help me,I need your help
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Im on the search for the truth,DST guy billyonaire aka time machine, humandroid,now 963avatarspirit......messed with my head,am on the path of truth and I need a mentor....I joined nairaland to talk personally to 963avatarspirit,pls how can I reach him?
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
Im on the search for the truth,DST guy billyonaire aka time machine, humandroid,now 963avatarspirit......messed with my head,am on the path of truth and I need a mentor....I joined nairaland to talk personally to 963avatarspirit,pls how can I reach him?
follow Yahweh and forget ur yeye

1 Like

Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:
follow Yahweh and forget ur yeye
who is Yahweh? What is yeye?.....how can I contact Yahweh
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
who is Yahweh? What is yeye?.....how can I contact Yahweh
Yahweh is in ur heart
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:

Yahweh is in ur heart
so you're tryna tell me that I don't need any guide to show me the way,and I need to call on Yahweh?
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
so you're tryna tell me that I don't need any guide to show me the way,and I need to call on Yahweh?
exactly,the universe is a microcosm of your body
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:

Do not search for Truth. Search for facts. Truth is relative. Start with Science. Replace God with Humanoid Aliens in the Bible genesis story. The creators were advanced Human entities that lives and still live at other star systems. They are here and some are dead physically. Spiritually there is no death. We merely change bodies. We are eternal beings. We designed this place but we designed a body with limited senses so we can't decode the game and cheat.
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Do not search for Truth. Search for facts. Truth is relative. Start with Science. Replace God with Humanoid Aliens in the Bible genesis story. The creators were advanced Human entities that lives and still live at other star systems. They are here and some are dead physically. Spiritually there is no death. We merely change bodies. We are eternal beings. We designed this place but we designed a body with limited senses so we can't decide the game and cheat.

i know all you know
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:
i know all you know
I know nothing, that leaves you with nothing too.
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
I know nothing, that leaves you with nothing too.
Haha, you have read the part where God forgets he is the creator in order for him to remember he is the creator, nice try
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:
Haha, you have read the part where God forgets he is the creator in order for him to remember he is the creator, nice try

I will rather use the word, - a Humanoid God.
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I will rather use the word, - a Humanoid God.
there is nothing like God, only creator and Co creators ,the rest are all thought forms
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
coolestchris:
there is nothing like God, only creator and Co creators ,the rest are all thought forms

coolestchris:

Do not contradict yourself, I used your term to describe things based on your level of awareness.
Re: Association Of Yahweh by coolestchris(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Do not contradict yourself, I used your term to describe things based on your level of awareness.
well God is what we were brain washed to accept, but it really is only creator and Co creators
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Droid, howdy ?
Re: Association Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
futurist369:
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Blinded By The Devil / Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. / Who Created Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.