Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! (17428 Views)

Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / What Game Made You A Gamer? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by sodson11(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well done.

Keep it up
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by sureteeboy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nice one Bro. But the file size is quite high (55MB). I'll download it later
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by Tsam96(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin fortunately I don't need to be smart to recognize a DUMB GAME

Yeah...but you actually need to be smart to know when to shut up. In fact it makes all the difference between wisdom and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by Forreellinc: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Tsam96:

Yeah...but you actually need to be smart to know when to shut up. In fact it makes all the difference between wisdom and stupidity
No that will be wickedness when you see garbage and lock up just because you don't wanna hurt their feelings.
At least now the op knows his game sucks and will work harder to improve on it
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by cao(f): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Forreellinc:

No that will be wickedness when you see garbage and lock up just because you don't wanna hurt their feelings.
At least now the op knows his game sucks and will work harder to improve on it
There's a line between criticism and being a jack a$$, you crossed it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by Forreellinc: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
cao:

There's a line between criticism and being a jack a$$, you crossed it.
A jack@ss would've lied to op then go around the corner to laff at how much embarrassment the op would suffer
grin but me, I'm prepping the op already cause I'm a nice guy
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
vicadex07:

please how did you learn this type of coding?
u can research about unity its use in making 2d and 3d games, i saw it on nairaland, and went on to research about it, its really cool and most of the assets use in making games can be gotten from their assets store, you can download videos from youtube as well, like unity for beginners, its wat am doing currently but am more focus on 3d game, its not easy but if u really want to be a game developer, i think u should go for it.
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by vicadex07(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
charliboy654:

u can research about unity its use in making 2d and 3d games, i saw it on nairaland, and went on to research about it, its really cool and most of the assets use in making games can be gotten from their assets store, you can download videos from youtube as well, like unity for beginners, its wat am doing currently but am more focus on 3d game, its not easy but if u really want to be a game developer, i think u should go for it.

Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
vicadex07:

Thanks. God bless you.
u welcome, i forgot to add, u must be willing to subscribe n burn a lot of mb, also try making friends with other unity developers like the op, subscribe to youtube channels too.

1 Like

Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by vicadex07(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
charliboy654:

u welcome, i forgot to add, u must be willing to subscribe n burn a lot of mb, also try making friends with other unity developers like the op, subscribe to youtube channels too.

I'm prepared for all that. Thanks once again.
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by NaHiim: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
check out my newly released game on play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.coronawars

Its not a super high-end graphics game though. Its an arcade flavour. But hey, I made an effort and its my first game

please review and rate it on play store
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by NaHiim: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Forreellinc:

A jack@ss would've lied to op then go around the corner to laff at how much embarrassment the op would suffer
grin but me, I'm prepping the op already cause I'm a nice guy

Alright bro, how about this one:

It was made by me lol
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very Nice and informative game, @NaHiim how would you like to promote your game on our app store, visit Download.ahagamecenter.com. @Hydef d[img][/img]o you know we have a community for promoting game developers like yourself?

Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by NaHiim: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
Very Nice and informative game, @NaHiim how would you like to promote your game on our app store, visit Download.ahagamecenter.com. @Hydef d[img][/img]o you know we have a community for promoting game developers like yourself?

thanks man, I'm glad you liked the game.

I checked your site though, but I don't see how I can upload my game.
How does it work
Re: Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! by NaHiim: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
HyDef:

I built it using Unity and C#.

Wow! great job man.

I also recently released a game I built using libgdx.
check it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours / Come Here For Your Pc Games!!! New 2015 Games / 10 Tragic/saddest Video Game Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.