Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (26121 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by SluttanSlayer: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
Musharraf7:
banging ur head 5 times is way more better than engaging in a dancing competition and imbecilic performance at d church
[/s]

"Buhari is greater than allah" - so says the buharist zombie

a mortal weakling is greater than your pagan god

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by bcashy: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Buhari is the long awaited Imam Mahdi who will turn Nigeria into an Islamic State.

That is why the boko reveres Buhari. And when you consider that their god is actually a meteorite stone located in the pagan shrine in mecca you will understand why Buhari is greater than mohammed(piss be unto him) and their moon goddess allah.

What's this one saying lol.....No.be only mahdi.......dindinrin agba!!!
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Houstency(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Musharraf7: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

arguing with a fool is a total waste of time
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by omega2128(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
What Buhari did is jungle justice. Period
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by fk001(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless your Mother!

I use to tell them Buhari is a religion but they don't believe.

America and UK can wail for all I care, all I know is that Onnoghen is done and dusted.

And Buhari will be re-elected.

Confirm bro

1 Like

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by bcashy: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

This one is in cifia pain grin grin grin grin

Buhari na ur papa....whether u like it or not!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by SluttanSlayer: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
bcashy:

What's this one saying lol.....No.be only mahdi.......dindinrin agba!!!
[/s]

oyoruba muslim, i am not conversing with you BUT YOUR SUPERIOR Fulani

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
All this insults we trading b/w one another.... Is it really worth it? Has it ever solved anything?.

That we belong to different political parties doesn't mean we should tear each other apart na.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by bcashy: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

oyoruba muslim, i am not conversing with you BUT YOUR SUPERIOR Fulani

You mean Fulani that bombarded ur villages and Bleep hell out of ur mothers, sisters and ur wives in ur presence? cheesy grin grin grin grin and all u could do was to shout grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by SluttanSlayer: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
Musharraf7:
arguing with a fool is a total waste of time
[/s]

Allah is less than Buhari according to Buharist zombies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Houstency(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by klever18(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
mumuric
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by adenigga(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
ayampissed:
This is the best response to foreign countries who try to interfere in our nascent democracy.

Taking sides without hearing from the other party always result in injustice.

Weldone MURIC

My colleague, with all due respect! Research on international politics and juxtapose it with international law. You will discovered that those advanced democracy world, by the names UK, US etc, are after their own national interest. But God bless them to the extent that, they will only use military power as a last resort after all economic sanctions must have failed. Example, Saddam Hussein's ouster in Iraq, spearheaded by US, also Mohammar Gaddafi of Libya.
We should just fine tuned our diplomatic relations with this advanced countries, mind you, not out of fear o, but for the sake of common masses who will bear the brunt. Thanks!
wink

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Oneperson9: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trizzi:
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has faulted the concerns raised by the United States, US, and Britain over the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen.

MURIC said both US and Britain should not look at the suspension in isolation but consider the gravity of the offence committed by Onnoghen.

The statement reads:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/muric-fires-back-at-us-uk-for-attacking.html

Nonsense , even if 1M dollars is found in his bank account is it public duty to judge ? Why not take him to court let him justify the huge sum , if his unable to bring legit evidence regarding the source of the inflow then he will be dealt with . What if as a chief judge someone or his relatives gifted him some cash . Let us always be sensible in this country called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Jason007: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Here we go the merry-go-round, everyone takes their turn on issuing threats.
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by GarriKoro(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
These guys are drunk. US, UK and EU go show Buhari pepper soon.
You said the same when the albino was thrown into a cell
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by CrestMan: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
fk001:
Buhari is my messiah, Buhari is my hero, Buhari is my role model.

Buhari is here to stay

God bless you sir

I know in your heart of heart, you wish Buhari didn't make this wrong call that has eroded his goodwill among many undecided voters. Be humble and honest enough to admit this wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by AbdulYungClown: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
hushshinani:
I love this, the so called US banned Atiku from entering US cos of curruption. Now they are supporting the same curruption. If the said CJN case was ignored, this same US and ignorant of the law will still blame FG.
Mallam, The US never banned Atiku for any reason, I understand being a zombie is nt easy!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
This group needs to be done away with

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Iamgrey5(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Muric is right on this issue

Foreign body or government cannot just reecho the voice of opposition with proper analysis of the situation.

Transparency international plagiarism of Saraki speech on Trademoni comes to mind
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by henrysam(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Idiotic people, they should resist buhari from going to UK for medicals,
Bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by fm7070: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is this MURIC a political party? Why can't they limit their opinion to issues that affect religion only? The guy has become a nuisance and noisemaker

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by hysteriabox(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Numlock: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
When e go happen this mumu go hide ooo
Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
fk001:
Buhari is my messiah, Buhari is my hero, Buhari is my role model.

Buhari is here to stay

God bless you sir

BUHARI IS YOUR MESSIAH
how much were yiu paid to say this trash out your decomposing mouth.
I hope it feeds you and yiur generation till you die cos if it doesn't then my brother you must be so close and intimate with poverty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Pizzle1234(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
U dey mind them, buhari supporters are blind and can't stand for the truth cry
VaselineCrew:
Concerned Nigerians: The president has no power to suspend the CJN according to the constitution.
Buhari Supporters: Wailer, no room for corrupt persons in this government!

Concerned Nigerians: What about Ganduje, CAUGHT RED HANDED on tape filling his agbada with HARD currency?
Buhari Supporters: The president has no power to suspend Ganduje according to the constitution.

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by davtown: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
buhari is ur hero dis n dat acos ur bokoharam like him nonsense

1 Like

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by Numlock: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
ayampissed:
This is the best response to foreign countries who try to interfere in our nascent democracy.

Taking sides without hearing from the other party always result in injustice.

Weldone MURIC
wink

Which mumu other party, what is there that we don't know or they don't know?

Some people just daft sha.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN by mcfestgee: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Foolish and idiotic MURIC south west Boko Haram. Fools organization

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.