Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Danny Young Reacts On Tiwa Savage’s “one” Ban - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Reacts On Tiwa Savage’s “one” Ban (435 Views)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young Reacts On Tiwa Savage’s “one” Ban by oluwase54: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerian vocalist, Tiwa Savage as of late got a YouTube Ban for copyright infringement of Danny Young’s tune.

Danny Young asserted on his Instagram page that she took a line off his 2009 single, Oju ti Won. Yet, Tiwa Savage refused to comment and proceeded to release the visuals of the song.

In a talk with punchng.com, Danny Young said he had left everything in the hands of his lawyer.

“I wasn’t the one who contacted YouTube. My lawyers handled the process; I didn’t know how they went about it. You know YouTube knows the right thing to do.”

“She felt we couldn’t do anything. I am sure she and her team know that we have a valid point. We didn’t even ask them for money, but we felt intellectual theft should be taken seriously in this part of the world.

This is just the beginning; I plan to see this to the end if she doesn’t reach us for a compromise.”

More news>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/01/27/danny-young-reacts-on-tiwa-savages-one-ban/

Re: Danny Young Reacts On Tiwa Savage’s “one” Ban by friendlyadvice: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
She no even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Music Artists You Should Follow On Instagram / Juliet Ibrahim Rains Curses On Cheating Men / Desmond Elliot Congratulates Buhari After Winning 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.