Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Confession Ala 2015 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Confession Ala 2015 Presidential Election (291 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Confession Ala 2015 Presidential Election by villagereporter(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
I open this piece with the words of Patrick Henry in his address to delegates of Virginia Convention at Richmond in USA around eighteen century when Americans were fighting for independence :

What is it that the gentleman wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death.

The journey began in the morning of presidential election on 28th March 2015, around 6:30am. I had woke up with ecstasy while the the spirit of "supporter of APC" took over my soul. I am neither a political thug nor jobber, rather, a political Pharisee and Sadducee. My phone ran\g and the baritone voice at the other end spoke so authoritatively "we need your service at Ilobi a motorcycle is coming to 'collect' you", and before I could blink my eye, the line went dead. I was totally unnerved and in the state of phantasmagoria. I racked through my brain intensively asking myself who are the "we" that needed my help?

By the way, I am a teacher in one of the many private secondary schools at Owode Yewa in Ogun State at the time so I thought one of my students had ran into trouble, therefore I was patiently waiting for the motorcyclist and when he came, he looked eerily handsome, a bulging biceps, a narrow face like that of Ostrich with a long beard and a bulging red eyeballs probably from smoking marijuana. The road from Oke Erinja to Ilobi is nothing but death trap meant only for animals. I tried prodding my "driver" as to why I should be summon like a criminal, "we are sacking Egbere Jonathan" he said in a tacit defiant tone. I was baffled and dumbfounded. Again, I asked "who are this 'we' and what is my role in all of this?" He shot me a glance that told me instantly, shut up.

Nigerians were bittered, having earned so much from oil, five years of Jonathan's rule should have brought the desired positive change but for wanton embezzlement of public funds by his retard ministers, so the anguish, pain and anger express towards his government are admirably deserving for the people at transient corridor of power, as event have shown there is nothing Jonathan did that Buhari has not surpassed except you are suffering from ethnic affinity, blind following and honesty "jangbajantis". But that is a story for another day-back to the issue at hand.

We arrived at Ilobi at exactly 8.57am I was physically exhausted and spiritually tired. The motorcyclist disengaged me at garage and called somebody to collect me. Not so long a Toyota venza with a tinted glass and registration number KTU.......driven by a woman parked and summoned me to enter I told her frankly that I am not entering until I send the number of the car "si awon eeyan mi", so that if anything happens they will know how to trace me and she grudgingly obliged. When I entered, she took me directly to a house where there were about three big trees at the front, it is about five meter distance behind Ilobi Town Hall, the house itself looked 17th century built and it is what my people called "ateri ba wole ".I was lodged into a room.

The room is about six feet wide and ten feet long and it is so dark that if you are coming from outside you wont know what is inside until it is lit up. It was in this room that the guy with baritone voice told me my mission: Olowo (I wonder how he knows my name), we want to sack Jonathan and I want you to thumb print these ballot papers. He brought out the ballot papers and they were plenty. I asked him: how did you know my name, where I live and how did you know I am qualified for this job. He laughed out loud and only said; eegun moni sugbon eeyan o moo.

To cut the long story short after about three bottles of beer, bush meat and "eefin supporter of APC" I thumb printed my years of joy away with over three thousand BP. Unbeknown to Daura President, cuntlicking assfucking, Igunnuko and empty-headed president I was part of those that "corruptically" usher in the most "worstiest" government in the chequered history of Nigeria where Nigerians committed suicide like it was our normal way of life, where opposition are hounded for corruption, and nepotism the order of the day, as if it was only his tribesmen that are qualified to mount juicy ministerial position, the list is just endless.

Now, that house is still at Ilobi, the young man with baritone voice still resides in that village and still a member of APC. Now, my candidate for forthcoming election is Kingsley Moughalu will he win, That I do not know but one thing crystal clear is that my fate will be decided at Ilobi just as I decided for others in 2015 and any other place that APC rigging machines are located.

LAST LINE
The spirit of those Nigerians that committed suicide during economic recession and the bad policies of this government haunts me daily that is why I am tendering my unreserved apology to only the fourth generation yet unborn.
Re: My Confession Ala 2015 Presidential Election by GospelAkede: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Speaks On Buhari, Atiku Contest / Presidential Debate Dodgers / Elections: Whole World Watching Us – Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.