Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Earth Moving Testimony By Sister Uduak From Mount Zion Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth Moving Testimony By Sister Uduak From Mount Zion Church (448 Views)

Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Aksum Zion Church - Resting Place Of The Ark Of The Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earth Moving Testimony By Sister Uduak From Mount Zion Church by newworld31: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
EARTH MOVING TESTIMONY BY SISTER UDUAK FROM MOUNT ZION CHURCH ON THE OCCASION OF THE GRAND CENTENARY PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY LAND, BIAKPAN, DECEMBER 22ND, 2018 DURING THE CELEBRATION OF THE 100 YEARS OF THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, GREAT LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IN HUMAN FAMILY.
In this powerful testimony, Uduak narrated her one-on-one encounter with The Ancient of Days, The Holy Spirit, Great Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who came with the second man on green soutane to her resident at 8th Miles axis in Calabar; several years of her missionary journeys in Catholic and Mount Zion churches; her several years of resistance to the clarion call of the Holy Spirit to BCS and the consequence; the proved that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is not dead, and many more.
Excerpts:
‘’Beloved brethren I from Mount Zion church but I just got baptized recently into this kingdom, the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. I reside at 8th Miles axis in Calabar municipality.
I want to thank the Holy Spirit Leader Olumba Olumba Obu for eventually bringing me into my family, the long expected Kingdom of God which the entire human race is aspiring to be despite my ignorant, resistance and stubbornness despite many years of my physical encounter with Him.
I have been in the Roman Catholic church for 12 years before a clarion call came to me to move to the Mount Zion church. I have to been in Mount for 19 years.
Beloved brethren, when the Holy Spirit need you, no matter how stubborn or resistant you are you can’t run away from Him except He did not want you.
One day I was about taking my meal in my house and I saw a tall old but very neat man, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu coming to my house wearing red soutane. He simply sat down closer to me and told me my daughter you have planted so many mountains, but it is now time for you to come back home to me for you are done with the work that I sent you to do outside.
He said you have to come back to your home, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
After saying that message He left.
Personally I was so confused and proved a bit stubborn to obey Him, but He came again another day and sat by me again and said indeed you are through with what I have sent you to do outside you have to come back home.
Brethren I was perplexed and told Him that I would not be able to put on soutane and walk barefooted, and He said don’t worry you will and left again.
He kept visiting me repeatedly day in day out saying the same thing, but I refused to follow Him to (BCS) Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
When people saw me with Him they took to their heels. What I am saying here is not a vision or dream, I meant Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has been visiting me in my resident time without number. Even as I am standing here in Biakpan testifying He is in my house physically. I don’t mean spiritually.
He didn’t allow me to rest a second but kept visiting me year in year out for so many years.
He use to narrates so many mysterious things about this life and the universe to me, but I refused to follow Him.
After a long period of time He came again, but this time with many people who put on white soutane. When they sat down He taught me how to sing one BCS song. The song goes thus ‘Diong nyin Ette”, meaning bless us Father. Thereafter He taught me another BCS song thus, ‘Uyo kosim Jonah, ka kenam utom Obong, man ererimbot eboho Jonah ka kenam utom Obong. Meaning: A voice has reached Jonah. Go and do Father’s work so that the world may be saved, Jonah go and do Father’s work.
After teaching me those songs I told Him okay I will come, but He responded and said No you won’t come because you are very stubborn. They left.
When He waited and did not see me in BCS He came again, but this time with one fair handsome man who put on green soutane. When they sat down He said to me this is your brother I want you to work with Him.
After the introduction I summed up courage and asked Him so many questions. I even asked Him where will I start when I come to BCS given that I have put up so many years in Catholic, and now in Mount Zion church, and today you want me to move to BCS. He looked at me and pointed to the man on green soutane and said this is your brother go and work with Him. But even with that Being said refused to follow Him.
Eventually He came again on 1st October 2018 and told me that He has given my all the powers to heal sicknesses, including leprosy, madness, among all kinds of diseases, but that what is remaining is for Him to bless me with the power to deliver pregnant women no matter how difficult and the duration of the pregnancy, but said He would not give me the power except I follow Him to the Kingdom of God. the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
I told Him I won’t come to BCS that I have labored so much on missionary work, 12 years in Catholic, 19 years in Mount Zion and now another fresh journey to BCS. I won’t come, I stubbornly replied abruptly.
It was like my abrupt response has pissed Him off and He immediately lifted up His right hand straight up in the sky and 7 canes from nowhere entered His hand and He removed one and hit me slightly.
Brethren, as the cane hit me the whole of my body, my spirit and soul became tormented. Immediately I fell on my knees and began to wept and pleaded saying please Father forgive me I will go. They left, but the severe condition of the cane continue to linger in my spirit, body and soul, yet I refused to follow Him.
One day a certain politician invited me to come and pray for him in Akwa Ibom State. I took a vehicle from Calabar and began to journey down to Akwa Ibom State, but to my greatest surprise before we got to Odukpani junction we saw an old man sitting in the middle of the Express road.
The drivet was so afraid and told me how come this old man is sitting on the middle of the road, but immediately before we approach where the man was sitting the vehicle began to developed some fault and could not move further.
Personally I knew it was the Holy Spirit Leader Olumba Olumba Obu so I alighted the vehicle and walked to Him and knelt down before Him and greeted Him and started to beg Him to pardon me to go and come back, but He immediately replied you still don’t want to come to BCS?
He handed over a bag to me. The bag contained so many things including BCS Hymn Book, Holy Bible, etc and I told Him Father please I am now ready to come.
Immediately I heard the sound of our car, but He couldn’t allow me to go to the vehicle rather He held my hand and we walked a far distance.
Along the way I summed up courage to asked Him why He didn’t put one shoes and He laughed and said I am The Holy Spirit, the Holiest of the holies hence there’s no need for me to put on shoes.
He repeated that I am so stubborn and asked why I don’t want to come to BCS and do His work and told me the war is so severe with your brethren, that principalities and witchcrafts are tormenting brethren that I am His vessel hence I should go and deliver them.
I obliged and asked Him the essence of the bag that He gave to me and the content and He told me that it is the apparatus to use and do His work and directed me on how to use the content.
I asked Him is that the house, car and the material blessing that He supposed to bless me with after all these years of my missionary journeys and saving souls and told me that the Hymn Book and The Holy Bible contains every material wealth I stand in need of, that I should just obliged.
When we got to Odukpani junction He stoped and told me that He is going to Akamkpa. To do what in Akamkpa? I asked Him and He said that He is going to see somebody. Later He instructed me to embark on a 3 stations ministry work to Ikot Efanga bethel, Nyok Esu bethel and Essien town bethel, respectively, that upon getting to those places I should inform everybody that to refrain from evil and practice righteousness.
The Holy Spirit Leader Olumba Olumba Obu instructed me to tell the whole world that the world is said that He is dead, that I should inform them that He is alive forevermore doing mighty works in the universe. He stressed that whoever that has the Holy Spirit shall see Him lavishly because God is Spirit.
As He was talking I turned to look at Him, behold He disappeared and I could not see Him again. At that instance my headache began so severely that I couldn’t understand myself again.
The pain was so unbearable and I managed to removed my phone to check my phone book to see whether I could see any contact of BCS member that I use to have. Luckily I found one BCS person's contact and I managed to put a call to him, asking him to come and direct me to any BCS bethel, but he laughed and told me he would not come.
Eventually, I called another BCS brother and explained everything to him and begged him to come and take me to BCS world Headquarters, 34 Ambo street, Calabar. His name is bro Joe.
When Bro Joe came we went to BCS World headquarters. When I got there I knocked my head and prayed, but before I could finish knocking my head behold Leader Olumba Olumba Obu appeared and stood before me and smiled and said, finally you are here. I told Him please I want you to give me more power to enable me do His work given that the war is severe.
Bro Joe later took me to the Pool of Life where I obtained baptism. After prayer and anointing we left, but to my greatest surprise as I got home behold Him sitting inside the house, the house I locked and the keys were with me, how come. I asked myself.
Brethren, as I was soliloquysing my house help ran to me and told me that the old man came since and waited for me.
I opened the house and greeted Him and we sat down and began to discuss.
At that point I felt a bit relieved and asked Him Father what really brought you into this world and He replied that He came to salvage the entire world, but as He arrived He first disguised Himself and condescended stoop low and began with trading. I asked Him why the trade given your divine personality.
He smiled and remarked that in life one have to be humble because humility proceeds glory and told me so many other astonishing mysteries of life including my destiny, starting from my first incarnation into this earth.
The Holy Father revealed that my first incarnation was in Europe, that I was a white person, but that I later reincarnated in Nigeria in this era in order for me to serve Him, the God Almighty.
After much discussions He bid my farewell and left.
I became so astonished and began to think of how I am going to narrate the whole situation to my people in the family given that they don’t like BCS.
But as the Holy Spirit would have it, when I called my family member and explained everything to them they did not argue.
They rather told me how The Holy Spirit appeared to me when I was 3 years old, and also told me about one certain occasion that my uncle who was a member of BCS then once knelt down and held a bowel of water for me to wash my hands and revealed that I am a destiny child that at the appointed time the Holy Spirit Leader Olumba Olumba Obu would use me immensely in His Kingdom.
I later called Bro Joe to come and take me to that second man who came with the Holy Father that day to my place on green soutane whom the Father said is my brother that I should work with Him because after that day He has been appearing to me.
When Joe came he and took me to the BCS World Headquarters, 34 Ambo Street to see Him in the Vestry. On meeting Him, to my greatest surprise He was exactly the man that the Holy Father came with to my place that day.
When I looked closely at His face I saw the same spot that I saw on His face that day and I was astonished. I knelt down and knocked my head on the ground and worshipped Him.
He welcomed me and smiled and said I know all that happened. Yes of course He knew because He is not an ordinary person but the Holy Spirit.
You people in BCS don’t know Him. Let me tell you as you see Him standing there preaching you just don’t know who He is.
But today I am announcing it to all BCS members that henceforth many churches are coming in great number to BCS because that is the Messiah that the entire Christians have been waiting for.
Thereafter, He blessed me and instantly all the lingering headache occasioned by my stubbornness disappeared and I heave a sigh of relief and told Him that I would henceforth serve Him in spirit and in truth.
I have come as a prodigal son to do my Father’s work. I have surrendered all to Him to use me and do His divine Will, now and forevermore, Amen.
There’s this song He normally gives me in spirit, it’s a BCS song that goes thus, ‘Ezekiel ketin, ketin no mo ke owok ke mo eyenyene uwem ami Jehovah ndon utom’.
Interpretation: Ezekiel go to the valley of the shadow of death and declare for they shall have life. I Jehovah orders.
Thank You Almighty Father.
Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/BCS-World-Headquarters

C lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze Is Wrong About Oyedepo's Canaancity! / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) / Popular Pastor La-ys With Woman And Wraps His Legs Around Her While She Kisses H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.