Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch (482 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch by Eddykul(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pastor Favour, a Prophet of the Lord, the Lord's Apostle who prophesied about the winning of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 Presidential Election and it came to pass is out again with another prophecy for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (PDP Presidential Candidate).

He said, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, I Congratulate you, I see you winning the 2019 Presidential General Election but you need to carry out serious worship, you need to worship the Almighty God, that was how God showed me about President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

In the vision I had on Wednesday, 20th February, 2019; I saw you with Agbada in the congregation celebrating and worshipping God.

The Lord Almighty want you to gather some people to worship God Almighty before and after the election. Victory is yours.

Re: I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
In what manner is he to worship God? As a Christian or as the Muslim he is?

God is not an author of confusion! More annoying is the fact that no Muslim cleric has, at any time, made any prediction about the winner of any election in this country

1 Like

Re: I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
jidemoh:
In what manner is he to worship God? As a Christian or as the Muslim he is?

God is not an author of confusion! More annoying is the fact that no Muslim cleric has, at any time, made any prediction about the winner of any election in this country
Hypocrite. when he prophesied buhari winning where were u then?. When odds come against u lot, u quickly remember ur brains.
Read the prophesy,again but slowly. Then meditate on it, but don't go and buy sniper o.

1 Like

Re: I See Atiku Abubakar Winning The 2019 Presidential Election - Pst. Favour Enoch by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Munzy14:

Hypocrite. when he prophesied buhari winning where were u then?. When odds come against u lot, u quickly remember ur brains.
Read the prophesy,again but slowly. Then meditate on it, but don't go and buy sniper o.

I see you are the type who fail to understand exam questions before diving to answer them.

What has what I said got to do with Atiku winning the election or not? My comment is to the pastor or prophet asking a presidential candidate to praise God more so he can win and a general reference to Christian clergies giving different prophecies on one thing unlike their Muslim counterparts who have not engaged themselves with this.

Uncle Bebeto! I too sabi! Shine your eyes wela, read to understand before you comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Madness In Church / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Palm Trees? / "THE BACK TO GOD PROJECT" A Book By JEG: Chapter 1. The Back To God Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.