Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka (32781 Views)

#rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka / Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
angry
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by AllenSpencer: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Osibanjo has ran away from the interview, to continue his alaajo scheme tommorow in Oshodi market grin grin grin

All this flat headed dwarfs will just be creating unnecessary attention

What is he running from?

Its the dumb MOD that pushed to front page I blame and not the slowpoke that posted the gibberish.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
The wicked run when nobody chase them ..he has closed comments on his instagram page and now has ran away from rubbing minds

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by mamotalk: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na bai foosi to do talk?
Prof wan rest 4 Sunday
At least pastor must obey to keep a day holy

Note: not to be taken serious
Na parody of APC apologists

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by XTHRONE(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
What mind will he rob again, after he will say, they are not even aware that the CJN was removed, or which other lie is he gonna come up with this time.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by MrImole: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
@ OP abeg go edit your title
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by fasho01(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
As expected as well.. Saw it coming a mile away
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by topstone4: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
It's obviously difficult to have the presence of Mr. President or Vice in the heat of campaigning. The time space is limited.

It's quite understandable Mr. Vice President

Do you know whom you are deceiving? Yourself!

Do you know that defending Buhari can make you to sound stupid? Do you know that you insult your education the day you make it your lifetime goal to defend hypocrisy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Abeyjide: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
Typical yoruba coward

This currupt, devilish god-forsaken, fake pastor, lying, midget is a big disgrace to Christians and the legal proffesion

The bastard needs to be stripped of his SANship

Ugly, poverty-stricken looking fraudulent criminal

I can see the way you talk to your elderly ones in your family. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by harizonal123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
I can't laugh grin. Osinbade bubu has finally finished your career

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by topstone4: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
mamotalk:
Na bai foosi to do talk?
Prof wan rest 4 Sunday
At least pastor must obey to keep a day holy

Was the prof dumb before when he was fixing appointment for Sunday? Defending Buhari make you sound stupid. Stop rubbishing your self honour; that is, if you still have any left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by IbrahimDamola: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
The midget fake pastor don pick race. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by exlinkleads(f): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
knowing the kind of qiestion he will face, his principle have just banned him from participating.

quote me guys

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Mujaheeeden: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
It's obviously difficult to have the presence of Mr. President or Vice in the heat of campaigning. The time space is limited.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by shizzle1: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abeyjide:

excuse me, i dont talk to pigs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by shizzle1: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
The midget pastor don pick race. grin
yorupigs are cowards and Suffersticated moronsss cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dodging responsibility for the tyrant president.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by topstone4: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abeyjide:

When you were abusing Jonathan about 4 years ago, is that how you also talk to the elders in your family? Was it because your family doesn't worth more than trash to you? Was that why you were abusing gej, who was old enough to be your father?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by goaldynboy: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbade doesn't want to do another ...
where were wear....!!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by CrestMan: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I know in your heart of heart, you wish Buhari didn't make this wrong call that has eroded his goodwill among many undecided voters. Be humble and honest enough to admit this wink

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Abeyjide: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
excuse me, i dont talk to pigs
don't you know you are the real pig.ewure
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Oladips001(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
There must be a reason behind his sudden absent.. I can't judge anyway...

This criticism is becoming something else on social media now (about his absent this afternoon, 'lieing' that people said he did e.t.c)... Don't forget any body can be intimidated even 'G.O'..
"Don't forget Buhari and Atiku were also absent in the debate

What I will just say is for us to calm down and her from him anytime he comes on screen
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Omeokachie: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
The fake pastor is running away

How does it feel now that Buhari has completely destroyed his reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by vengertime: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
The fake liar thinks he's a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by meccuno: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:
What do u guys expect Osinbajo to do, to condemn his principal, those ipob pigs calling him boy boy are licking Atiku yansh now and has dropped thier Biafra struggle now, for the same boy boy position.

u know it is surprising that u all forgot that a CJN has unexplainable billions in his account which he himself has admit, but rather u all focus on legality/illegality of the suspension.

I am happy anyway, that PDP is the worst hit with this development, anything to wreck that useless party is welcome. They suspended thier campaign because the main purpose of their campaign has been defeated,(they know they can't get people to vote them apart from the inconsequential 5% anyway), they are hoping on their CJN to get favourable judgment.

Poverty Development Party

PDP die die die die
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by ClearFlair: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Osibanjo has ran away from the interview, to continue his alaajo scheme tommorow in Oshodi market grin grin grin

This one thinks everyone is jobless like him. When Buhari wins re-election in February you will understand why he had no time for TV.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by ClearFlair: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
vengertime:
The fake liar thinks he's a pastor

Thief-lover. Satan applauds you.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by oluwasegun007(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Defending buhari is the hardest job to do at the moment...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.