Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka (32782 Views)

#rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka / Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by SachaBastien(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maybe the "Prof" was trying to avoid a situation where Ebuka would ask him; If it were where we were when we were where we were before where we were now, how would you respond?
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by kikake: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fed up listening to VP Osinbajo defending the cabal he is serving with the forlorn hope that the cabal shall hand power over to him in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by bilulu(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:
What do u guys expect Osinbajo to do, to condemn his principal, those ipob pigs calling him boy boy are licking Atiku yansh now and has dropped thier Biafra struggle now, for the same boy boy position.

u know it is surprising that u all forgot that a CJN has unexplainable billions in his account which he himself has admit, but rather u all focus on legality/illegality of the suspension.

I am happy anyway, that PDP is the worst hit with this development, anything to wreck that useless party is welcome. They suspended thier campaign because the main purpose of their campaign has been defeated,(they know they can't get people to vote them apart from the inconsequential 5% anyway), they are hoping on their CJN to get favourable judgment.

Poverty Development Party

PDP die die die die
majority of those dat condemn him are his brothers and sisters so were is ur IPOB coming from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by sholly2000ng(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Naija I hail oooo.[b]Naija I hail oooo.[/b]Naija I hail oooo.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Osibanjo has ran away from the interview, to continue his alaajo scheme tommorow in Oshodi market grin grin grin
Afonja don sare kabakaba

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by IbrahimDamola: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
yorupigs are cowards and Suffersticated moronsss cheesy

You don hammer my Yoruba people. Abeg sofri sofri for us. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by RTSC: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
What do you expect?
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by koyeni(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by 9gerian: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
While most people regardless of tribe are expressing their dismay about the abuse of power by the presidency, our brothers from the east think the smartest thing to do is to attack the one person (and his tribe) that has demonstrated that he (they) would do the right thing at every opportunity. This was the same person that actually confirmed the ousted CJN...

I mean these folks talk as if VP Ekwueme, or Nnamdi Azikiwe had ever dared what VP Osinbajo has done in the face of the abuse and tyranny that were witnessed in the past. This is the way you guys intend to get the much needed support that you need for your supported candidates; because that’s what this is all about- Peter Obi’s candidature as VP.

You folks expect the Yorubas to be reasonable and fair in their judgements (as is usually the case) but you exhibit crass nepotism in yours, and still cry that the North does the same... laughable.

Continue...

But let no one cry marginalization or betrayal when the thorns they sowed at every opportunity incidentally manifests in political or other losses.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Baba take style dodge
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by 9gerian: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
While most people regardless of tribe are expressing their dismay about the abuse of power by the presidency, our brothers from the east think the smartest thing to do is to attack the one person (and his tribe) that has demonstrated that he (they) would do the right thing at every opportunity. This was the same person that actually confirmed the ousted CJN...

I mean these folks talk as if VP Ekwueme, or Nnamdi Azikiwe had ever dared what VP Osinbajo has done in the face of the abuse and tyranny that were witnessed in the past. This is the way you guys intend to get the much needed support that you need for your supported candidates; because that’s what this is all about- Peter Obi’s candidature as VP.

You folks expect the Yorubas to be reasonable and fair in their judgements (as is usually the case) but you exhibit crass nepotism in yours, and still cry that the North does the same... laughable.

Continue...

But let no one cry marginalization or betrayal when the thorns they sowed at every opportunity incidentally manifests in political or other losses.

shizzle1:
Typical yoruba coward

This currupt, devilish god-forsaken, fake pastor, lying, midget is a big disgrace to Christians and the legal proffesion

The bastard needs to be stripped of his SANship

Ugly, poverty-stricken looking fraudulent criminal
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by galaxy2020(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
The lying evil pastor has ran out of lies to tell nigerians. Useless fool! Repent or HELL FIRE awaits u.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Osibanjo has ran away from the interview, to continue his alaajo scheme tommorow in Oshodi market grin grin grin
lols, our lie lie pastor doesn't want to lie on a sunday make thunder no kom fire am.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by galaxy2020(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls, is ur tribe doing better than those from the SE inspite of the marginalization?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by mamotalk: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
topstone4:

Was the prof dumb before when he was fixing appointment for Sunday? Defending Buhari make you sound stupid. Stop rubbishing your self honour; that is, if you still have any left.

I dey joke ni o
God forbids!
I no fit support next level of pain, poverty, insincerity and autocracy.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Iamgrey5(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
bilulu:

majority of those dat condemn him are his brothers and sisters so were is ur IPOB coming from?
You mean yorubas are ones calling him Afonja coward

Perhaps you need to remove the log in your eyes

To think even the op refused to acknowledge him as the vice president of the federation
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Staro: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
NkayStory:

Osibanjo has resorted to hidding all over the place...First he deactivated the comments section of his Instagram page now this.

A clear conscience fears no accusation,but that clearly does not apply to our dear Trader'Moni crooner.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by snowball11(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
That man be disgracing the exalted office of the VP like kilode!

A VP (Prof, SAN) suddenly becomes a market crier for a waec-less almajiri? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by shizzle1: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
9gerian:
[s]While most people regardless of tribe are expressing their dismay about the abuse of power by the presidency, our brothers from the east think the smartest thing to do is to attack the one person (and his tribe) that has demonstrated that he (they) would do the right thing at every opportunity. This was the same person that actually confirmed the ousted CJN...

Continue...

But let no one cry marginalization or betrayal when the thorns they sowed at every opportunity incidentally manifests in political or other losses[/s].

GTFOH!

Abobaku hypocrites and fucktards bore me

Edit: Btw, between the South East and the south _waste which region has a higher standard of living? Even with tue decades of marginalisation your wasted region is still poverty stricken with brown roofs, slums and shanties everywhere

Please go and find a solution to the poor nutrition and stunted growth ravaging your afonja region before you open your smelly ewedu and gbegiri mouth

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by goaldynboy: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
9gerian:
[s]While most people regardless of tribe are expressing their dismay about the abuse of power by the presidency, our brothers from the east think the smartest thing to do is to attack the one person (and his tribe) that has demonstrated that he (they) would do the right thing at every opportunity. This was the same person that actually confirmed the ousted CJN...

Continue...

But let no one cry marginalization or betrayal when the thorns they sowed at every opportunity incidentally manifests in political or other losses.[/s]

Can you swear with the life of your generation that it is only people from the east that are criticising Osibande for chickening out of the interview at the last minute?!!

No matter how you zombies tries to twist it into a tribal dimension, Buhari and Osinbade has dug their own political grave!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by 9gerian: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sighs! Children on social media grin

shizzle1:
GTFOH!

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by nijabazaar: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
Typical yoruba coward

This currupt, devilish god-forsaken, fake pastor, lying, midget is a big disgrace to Christians and the legal proffesion

U are really angry... grin

Dont blame u at all, this administration x super annoying
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by FlintGuevara(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:
What do u guys expect Osinbajo to do, to condemn his principal, those ipob pigs calling him boy boy are licking Atiku yansh now and has dropped thier Biafra struggle now, for the same boy boy position.

u know it is surprising that u all forgot that a CJN has unexplainable billions in his account which he himself has admit, but rather u all focus on legality/illegality of the suspension.

I am happy anyway, that PDP is the worst hit with this development, anything to wreck that useless party is welcome. They suspenders thier campaign because the main purpose of their campaign has been defeated,(they know they can't get people to vote them apart from the inconsequential 5% anyway), they are hoping on their CJN to get favourable judgment.

PDP die die die die

Some things go beyond pedestrian loyalty spurred by the paltry #30,000 you troglodytes in BMC are paid. Your principal spat on the Nigerian constitution and you accursed lot are defending the high crime against the constitution with stupid comments that further expose how Stockholm syndrome has shredded every sense of self worth in your hate filled and ignorant heads.
The PDP and the APC are national disasters that are hell bent on taking this country down. The ignorant IPOB doesn't pose half the danger that those twins from abyss pose to Nigeria's continued existence. I expect your pack of rabid APC dogs to start hurling insults and accusations my way. E no concern me.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Kagawa10: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
GTFOH!

Edit: Btw, between the South East and the south _waste which region has a higher standard of living? Even with tue decades of marginalisation your wasted region is still poverty stricken with brown roofs, slums and shanties everywhere

Please go and find a solution to the poor nutrition and stunted growth ravaging your afonja region before you open your smelly ewedu and gbegiri mouth
Kwashiokor Osu people has got mouth? Lol. Another round of no leflendum, no erection inside potor red mud land.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by Kagawa10: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
goaldynboy:

Can you swear with the life of your generation that it is only people from the east that are criticising Osibande for chickening out of the interview at the last minute?!!

No matter how you zombies tries to twist it into a tribal dimension, Buhari and Osinbade has dug their own political grave!!
Lol. We shall see who wins between Obigot and Osinbajo in feb.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by 9gerian: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reread my post- slowly this time.

It’s amazing how you guys can’t reason or argue objectively without mixing hate with your submissions.

Who are those that defend others (including your people) in this country?

Who are those at the forefront on the Onnoghen’s defense?

THE YORUBAS by far.

But they do this without bitterness, unnecessary noise or casting aspersions on others (and their tribes); focusing only on fairness and posterity for the benefit of all.

As for you guys, you do exactly what you complain about others doing (nepotism, favoritism etc) and expect that by some stroke of luck, others would not notice or even pay you back. When you get paid back, you cry marginalization throwing all manners of tantrums. I mean when the system favors you, it is merit to you guys. But when it favors others (not favoring you), it is marginalization. How come

The Yorubas would always be ahead because they always maintain a balanced view of things. But you guys thrive on a narrow view of everything- just your tribe!

But it’s fine- just continue...

goaldynboy:

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by immaculate1234(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria na gutter and everything that lives within it has siege mentality, fucq urself and quote me.

bitch
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by legba1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
shizzle1:
Typical yoruba coward

Idiot...who in your entire lineage can March his achievement....the Yoruba race has always been ur tribes nemesis....
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by vexing(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:

I am happy anyway, that PDP is the worst hit with this development, anything to wreck that useless party is welcome. They suspended thier campaign because the main purpose of their campaign has been defeated,(they know they can't get people to vote them apart from the inconsequential 5% anyway), they are hoping on their CJN to get favourable judgment.

PDP die die die die
Upon all you wrote only 10 likes. Abeg go screw yourself. No even quote me cos I won't see it.
Re: Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka by sogodihno: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
vexing:

Upon all you wrote only 10 likes. Abeg go screw yourself. No even quote me cos I won't see it.

lolz, ode! since u are living on likes, pls help me convert the 10likes to Money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC / PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.