Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos (7833 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
All hell went loose after a Nigerian woman caught her friend allegedly sleeping with her own husband. According to reports, the woman caught her friend simply identified as Nkiru, having affair with her husband in their matrimonial home.

The scorned wife took out her anger on her friend, beat her up mercilessly and almost stripped her totally naked. 

In a trending video which was posted online (watch below), the angry wife can be heard shouting on her friend saying, 'Nkiru, is this what you did to me', before landing her some beatings. 

The condition of the alleged cheating husband was not revealed.  

Earlier last year, an elderly married woman caught while trying to sleep with her best friend's husband in a hotel. The Nigerian woman identified as Chinasa had reportedly been trying to sleep with her friend's husband.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/woman-catches-friend-sleeping-with-her-husband-beats-her-up-mercilessly.html

Watch the shocking video HERE.

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Fuckuignos(f): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
angry grin grin

Meanwhile
Two things will happen on the 16th of February.

Elections will hold and Atiku will make a famous phone call.
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Jayslicky: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
The wife is really stupid, why will she beat her friend did the friend swear allegiance to her, she should rather face her husband who made marriage vows to her but seriously some men are really stupid how do you plan to get away with having extra-marital affair with your wife's friend without your wife finding out. The thing I hate most in my life is cheating if u can't keep marriage vows then din't get married, infidelity in marriage is what is increasing the number of bastards, abortions and domestic violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Great move,she should deal with her husband too. Bad friends should stay far away from me.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Now while we can all agree that all the parties here, the husband, the friend and the wife are really stupid and in the wrong,
and while some of us may say the wife was wrong and some may support her,
lets not ignore and neglect the most important thing here,

that is who took the pictures and video
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
angry grin grin

Meanwhile
Two things will happen on the 16th of February.

Elections will hold and Atiku will make a famous phone call.
Super story 2.0

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Cheating is not directly associated to any human race/ethnic .....it's about personality.....you brown roof and Igbo MOFOs should get that to your skulls..

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by AHCB: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Actually I wonder why she didn't beat her cheat of a husband up.
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by princechurchill(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
The wife is really stupid, why will she beat her friend did the friend swear allegiance to her, she should rather face her husband who made marriage vows to her but seriously some men are really stupid how do you plan to get away with having extra-marital affair with your wife's friend without your wife finding out. The thing I hate most in my life is cheating if u can't keep marriage vows then din't get married, infidelity in marriage is what is increasing the number of bastards, abortions and domestic violence.

If you can't be loyal as a friend u better stay as an enemy the woman was betrayed by someone she regarded as a sister and it hurts
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by SilentVboy: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Both the husband and the cheating woman are mad.....I mean seriously mad.......

In fact they both deserve resounding slaps..

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Mankosi: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fear women. And that her friend is married too. Na wa o
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by shadrama(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
haba haba, nkiru will never do such a thing. never, it cant be Nkiru, Op are you sure is not amaka?
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
angry

Nkiru .... Chinasa.

Their legs are expressways. Always open. Can't be closed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by wagazala: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where is the husband?? He should be the one receiving the beating.
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by jesmond3945: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The wife is really stupid, why will she beat her friend did the friend swear allegiance to her, she should rather face her husband who made marriage vows to her but seriously some men are really stupid how do you plan to get away with having extra-marital affair with your wife's friend without your wife finding out. The thing I hate most in my life is cheating if u can't keep marriage vows then din't get married, infidelity in marriage is what is 0increasing the number of bastards, abortions and domestic violence.
if you were a woman and in her shoes you would do worse. We always sit afar and judge people's actions and when presented with the same scenario we do worse.
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by odiaseo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
The lady should be arrested, taken to court and charged for assaulting the lady and violating her privacy. She has NO right to physically assault another person. He qualms is with her husband not the lady.
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by jife(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Nkiru, why leave your husband and come Bleep your friend's husband. If you want to be a divorcee, stay single or look for someone else not a friend that comforted you and took you as a sister
Re: Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos by Sammyolis: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2019
This is bad

(1) (Reply)

NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad / The Most Dangerous Place To Live In Onitsha / Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.