Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad (7837 Views)

MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad / MNJTF Troops Neutralize 22 ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Arms In Lake Chad / Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Thonyb(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2023
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Monday said it neutralized several Boko Haram/Islamic States of West Africa Province (ISWAP) terrorists in air strikes in the Tumbuns on the fringes of Lake Chad in Borno.

The Director, Public Relations and Information, NAF, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, made this known in a statement on Monday in Abuja.

Gabkwet said the air strikes obliterated the terrorists’ hideouts, destroyed their structures and strategic logistics’ base in the region.

He said that Tumbun Fulani and Tumbun Shitu were struck between Sept. 27 and Sept. 30 after confirmation of the terrorists’ activities which constituted a threat to military formations and law-abiding Nigerians residing within the locations.

At Tumbun Fulani, terrorists were observed loading jerricans in two guntrucks concealed under shrubs.

Subsequently, NAF aircraft were scrambled to interdict the location, believed to be a major logistics base.

According to him, after the strike, Battle Damage Assessment revealed several terrorists were neutralised and the guntrucks destroyed.

He said that similar strikes were also undertaken at Tumbun Shitu after structures believed to be terrorists’ hideout were observed tucked under thick foliage.

NAF spokesman said that three gun trucks with terrorists were sighted moving into the location, adding that the need to strike the location thus became imperative.

He said the aftermath of the air strike revealed that several terrorists were neutralised and the trucks destroyed.

“The determination of the Armed Forces of Nigeria (AFN) to significantly limit the activities of terrorists in the Northeast and indeed other parts of Nigeria remains on course.

“Operational gains by the AFN are indicative of improved synergy and cooperation by all security agencies as well as the unwavering support of all Nigerians,” he said.
https://.ng/2023/10/03/naf-airstrikes-neutralise-terrorists-in-lake-chad/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Dpen11(f): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2023
Okay
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by BOSSkesh(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Another sad for terrorist
Another good day for our air force

9 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Shawlambivert(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Good news

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
Kudos to the Nigerian Airforce operatives!!!!!

Congratulations to Ashiwaju Jagaban

Nigeria we move forward

5 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by ATEAMS: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2023
No room for insecurities in Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Amuluonyenaego: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Videos and pictures or I no go believe am.

10 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Kukutente23: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
That's good
But I've noticed since the time of Buhari that news of attack by terrorists is hardly reported only those of attacks on them.
Is it that they have been so decimated or repentant that they've stopped attacks on civil and military targets or there's a deliberate media blackout in that regard.
I hope the latter is not the case as it will be a deliberate media censure of attacks on Nigerians
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Sunlight3:
More bullets to their guns
Naso o boss
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2023
o tiloo
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by wittywriter: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2023
ATEAMS:
No room for insecurities in Nigeria...
Dpen11:
Okay
ATEAMS:

Ok
ATEAMS:

You shouldn't have mentioned me.

Why did you scammed @xtivin ?

He has all the evidences and you probably couldn't defend yourself or refund his money ...

Please do alot of people are going through hard times...

ATEAMS:

You shouldn't have mentioned me.

Why did you scammed @xtivin ?

He has all the evidences and you probably couldn't defend yourself or refund his money ...

Please do alot of people are going through hard times...

Wittyness
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Urheadmaster(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2023
For more lies dial NAF 419.com

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by bewla(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Y
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by creativehubb: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Also buy long range flight drones, drones can fly lower, and hit specific targets.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by ATEAMS: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Someone have been GLAMOURING that you're a SCAMMER..

What apparently happened?

https://www.nairaland.com/7820982/beware-wittywriter-scam
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by ecolime(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
It's a sad week for the enemies of Nigeria.

Bad news hitting them from all angles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Okay
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by SKYHIGHfx: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2023
FORGET IT , LET'S SHUN HATE AND SUPPORT JAGABAN.. A BETTER NIGERIA IS ALL I PRAY FOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Adewale1603(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Who said tinubu is not a magician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by phayvoursky(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2023
HildaBaci:
Hello guys, it's your girl Hilda Baci..
Please i want to solicit financial help for a guy i met in traffic while driving in my range rover sport this morning.. The guy says he is suffering from Chronic kidney disease and that the doctors said he needs 120k for surgery. He gave me his account number that i should help him post it online to help him..

UBA bank

Please anyone that is in a position to help this boy should help. Nothing is too small
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Another fake news no pics

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by clockwisereport: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2023
HildaBaci:
Please i want to solicit financial help for a guy i met in traffic while driving in my range rover sport this morning.. The guy says he is suffering from Chronic kidney disease and that the doctors said he needs 120k for surgery. He gave me his account number that i should help him post it online to help him..

Please anyone that is in a position to help this boy should Quote me so that i can drop his ing is too small

Low budget Hilda

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by RepoMan007: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Audio or with pictures?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by OMEGA009(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
A
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by phayvoursky(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=phayvoursky post=126166313][/quote]

The kidney disease will kill you and the boy

Scammer
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by pocom16: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Hmm.. we want to hear more of obliterate and kill terrorist rather than neutralise..

Anyways..this are the top 10 automotive companies in africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKfJULWC02E
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by pstemma1990: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2023
HildaBaci:
Please i want to solicit financial help for a guy i met in traffic while driving in my range rover sport this morning.. The guy says he is suffering from Chronic kidney disease and that the doctors said he needs 120k for surgery. He gave me his account number that i should help him post it online to help him.. grin grin

Please anyone that is in a position to help this boy should Quote me so that i can drop his account number.. Nothing is too small
Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by RepoMan007: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2023
HildaBaci:

Please anyone that is in a position to help this boy should Quote me so that i can drop his account number.. Nothing is too small

Post a live picture of yourself with today's news dailies like punch and guardian to authenticate it is you.

Low life idiot.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Neutralise Terrorists In Lake Chad by Kukutente23: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2023
HildaBaci:

Now this is more of trolling than scam 🤣 😂 😆

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos / The Most Dangerous Place To Live In Onitsha / Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.