Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen (26909 Views)

Akpabio, Governors Summon Emergency Meeting With Labour Leaders Over Strike / Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by quickly: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2019
If buhari refuse to recognsie the decision-impeachment proceedings commence.

LEt see which senator will raise the motion
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2019
I can see election theatre going on in Nigeria.
You guys will soon know the power of a sitting president... more so one like Buhari, whom I think has studied the seat he is sitting on. That is why he was absent for 3months and nothing happened .. try him and get inflicted with wickedness embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by AK481(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

That's exactly why they will discipline Tanko tomorrow

ABia cj was suspended some time ago by the gov orji and another judge was appointed this happened without due process,NJC ordered that the cj be reinstated and sanctioned the judge that accepted “a stolen good”

They might sanction tanko.

Looking at another twist to the Islamization of Nigeria .the judiciary has a sharia judge and a PhD in Islamic studies as a cj of a secular country like Nigeria.

I knew buhari will Islamise nigeria,but I didn’t know how.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:07am On Jan 28, 2019
seanfer:

You’re funny.... Even if the NJC suspend the acting CJN it won’t become official until the President approve the NJC recommendation... That’s the law...
You know nothing dude.He will be no Ag CJN.It will mean his appointment is null and void.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by supereagle(m): 3:02am On Jan 28, 2019
lwise:

Madd man were you there

Onye Iberibe, you lack sense of reasoning. There is no need explaining to you or even replying you again. Buhari has got him. His yansh don open.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by seanfer(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You know nothing dude.He will be no Ag CJN.It will mean his appointment is null and void.

What does the Law says about who to take over if the CJN is unavailable?... As at today the Acting CJN is the Chairman of the NJC
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2019
.....DID U GUYS REALISE THAT TANKO IS THE CHIEF JUSTICE IN SHARIA COURT......
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by TB27: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=PearlStreet post=75172208]

President of Court of Appeal would take charge in a meeting where Supreme Court Justices and retired Supreme Court Justices are?

Law and ignorance aside, are you mentally okay at all?

In your attempt to sound smart & throw insults at me it only makes you look small. I’m not going to get into the gutter with you.

First off ask yourself how many Supreme Court Justices are memebers of NJC, outside the CJN and the number 2, who’s the vice the next person on the list is the president court of appeal. And you welcome for the free info.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by deomelo: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

All this rants will not stop the impostor's suspension tomorrow

Nna, tomorrow is here and the new CJ is alive, well and presiding over the Nigerian supreme Court.

How market now.?

grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by gare(f): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
What is the out come of the meeting ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
gare:
What is the out come of the meeting ?

MEETING IS TOMOROW NOT TODAY
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tanko to face the NJC panel tomorrow cool cool cool

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by gare(f): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

MEETING IS TOMOROW NOT TODAY

Ok thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.