Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP (24793 Views)

Saraki’s Impeachment: PDP Senators Keep Vigil At NASS / PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by XTHRONE(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Only retards and mentally unstable people will vote Buhari, not right thinking person will do. Please give me one reason why we should this disaster another precious four years of our dear country. Be a right thinking Nigeria, vote out buhari
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by sreamsense: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Lol

Buhari time is over.

Either buhari is impeached or Nigeria divide.

You better go and begin to rehearse your perpetual song 'APC don rig election' because PDP and all their looter members will soon resume their usual song after 2019 election. Don't think everybody is a fool who thinks upside down like most of you from that region and later begins to shout marginalization. Buhari, all the way, no room again for looters and their associates. All those who eat from proceed of corruption should find better job to do, because. Buhari is in charge till 2023, looters be warned!
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by CaptainFM1: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
PANIC AS EFCC STARTS TRACKING DOWN PEOPLE WHO PAID MONEY INTO ONNOGHEN'S ACCOUNT.
Saraki are not getting worried for nothing, I hope their cases will be reviewed.

Remove lGP
Remove CP of Lagos
Remove Amina Zakari
Remove Magu
Remove Service Chiefs
Remove lNEC chair

Don't remove CJN.

ORIYIN TI GBALE� YOUR HEADS HAVE HIT THE GROUND AND SCATTERED �������

Hahaha...... PDP hypocrisy

Has CP of Lagos been removed? How long does it take to remove Magu?
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Hollusilva28(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
PANIC AS EFCC STARTS TRACKING DOWN PEOPLE WHO PAID MONEY INTO ONNOGHEN'S ACCOUNT.
Saraki are not getting worried for nothing, I hope their cases will be reviewed.

Remove lGP
Remove CP of Lagos
Remove Amina Zakari
Remove Magu
Remove Service Chiefs
Remove lNEC chair

Don't remove CJN.

All the people commenting and in support of what Buhari did, shows you dont like your Nation at all. Forget parties issue, Our president misused his power & the lawmaker have to check mate him. I feel sorry for Nigeria, why cant we sit and think for our future. Always praising either APC or PDP, their children living better life abroad. Which way Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by WNKQI: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Privettoall:
Fake news. He cannot bribe them. For what? Baba wey get stony heart. Never! Not the Buhari I know.
He has stoning heart, why is he inviting them to Aso Villa? I command sense to fall on you, where ever Buhari have tied your sense of reasoning, i command him to release it to you right now.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by osusuallstars: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
am still surprised that some people are still supporting Buhari.It really show stupid and foolish some youths are.Even if you are on Buhari pay roll
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by WNKQI: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
WNKQI:
He has stoning heart, why is he inviting them to Aso Villa? I command sense to fall on you, where ever Buhari have tied your sense of reasoning, i command him to release it to you right now.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by tfelicityk(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari can't bribe the senator... What benefits are they to Buhari and Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by olowo1995(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abeg who go help me borrow pdp brain, see this pepeye propaganda wey dem dey spread who wan believe diz one nw.... Haba....

Who b majority and who b minority for senate or dem think im b Atiku wey buy primary election with huge sum of money in dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by WNKQI: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
sreamsense:

You better go and begin to rehearse your perpetual song 'APC don rig election' because PDP and all their looter members will soon resume their usual song after 2019 election. Don't think everybody is a fool who thinks upside down like most of you from that region and later begins to shout marginalization. Buhari, all the way, no room again for looters and their associates. All those who eat from proceed of corruption should find better job to do, because. Buhari is in charge till 2023, looters be warned!
We are talking about rule of law here. Answer this simple question: why is it that all APC member accused of corruption are all innocent until prove guilty and all accused PDP member are guilty until prove innocent? Buhari and his supporter!!! I command sense to fall on you, where ever Buhari have tied your sense of reasoning, i command him to release to you right now
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by abuannur: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Lol

Buhari time is over.

Either buhari is impeached or Nigeria divide.
you don't have knife oya divide Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by bizzibodi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Impossible Buhari cannot bribe anybody shishi,APC hav d majority in NASS,rather it is ATIKU & PDP that are bribing d majority but trying to divert d attention. angry angry
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by DMarvel(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Teewhy2:
The difference & similarities between Buhari and Obasanjo.
Difference
Both inherited bad economy and low crude oil prices but one appointed young Nigerian brains scattered around the world as ministers and head of agency , while the other appoints old brains who still reason with their old way of doing things.

Similarities between the two is that they both use government agencies to prosecute people who don't support their way of doing things, and both are old people who has been lying to the young ones since 70's that they are the future of tomorrow but never wants to leave power to them.
When Obj appointed your so called young Nigerian brains, could you see they were able to make things work as it should be? The Power supply was made stable 24/7, Jobs were ready made for graduates, all our roads were asphalted with great drainage system, portable water everywhere, health services were topnotch. But with Buhari's old men, they were able to undo the BVN implementation, they stopped activities of the standard guard railing system the young brains put in place, they spoilt the Lagos/Ibadan highway, 2nd Niger bridge and scattered the Abuja and other airport terminals the young brains worked out. They reversed the non-oil revenue the young brains were able to fashioned out and increased. The old brain ensured JAMB and Customs never remit into the Treasury. Buhari and his old brains' cabinet self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by GIFTD: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why then is he meeting with the APC senators prior to the Senate meeting?
bender79:
Buhari is not coward. Pdp should STFU!
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by tegafej(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
allanphash7:
Going down the memory lane ,the Below list were the people in GEJ's cabinet while in office, pls take a critical look.

*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala*
*CBN Governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army Staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Engr. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. *FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*

*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they are talking Buhari's has northern agenda....

I think the list is incomplete...

I need the names of ministers.

Head of security agencies....

And other key appointees of the government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by knightehis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kola show me d person when do u like this make i fight am. For PDP mind all Nigerians na mumu.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by crunchyg: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Buhari bribe senators?

Over his dead body!

Taaaaa!....Make PDP find another thing talk,biko

Buhari bribe senators?

I laugh in Swahili
if Buhari's government can bribe the masses with their nonsense trader money, why won't him bribe the senators. never underestimate what a desperate man can do
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by salford1: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin
These guys do not know Buhari. They must have mistook him for OBJ, the ghana must go sack man.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by naijaking1: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
allanphash7:
Going down the memory lane ,the Below list were the people in GEJ's cabinet while in office, pls take a critical look.

*CBN Governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*

*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they are talking Buhari's has northern agenda....

If you're truthful, compare apples to apples, and not apples to oranges.
Start with defence chiefs, INEC, NSA under GEJ.
Don't go dig up a false list and brandish it as if we can't see your trick.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by BabaO2: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hollusilva28:
All the people commenting and in support of what Buhari did, shows you dont like your Nation at all. Forget parties issue, Our president misused his power & the lawmaker have to check mate him. I feel sorry for Nigeria, why cant we sit and think for our future. Always praising either APC or PDP, their children living better life abroad. Which way Nigeria...
You are a PDP apologist, Buhari acted on criminal court instructions. I wonder how comfortable are you with a corrupt/thief as the symbol of supreme court of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Hollusilva28(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
BabaO2:

You are a PDP apologist, Buhari acted on criminal court instructions. I wonder how comfortable are you with a corrupt/thief as the symbol of supreme court of Nigeria.
you see, i know youre being blind to your apc party. im a political scientist and as of today in Nigeria 1999 constitution, our president doesnt have the power to do so. Do mean a favour go to book shop tomorrow and buy one , go through it and quote me wrong. Lets change our mind set
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Stakeholders(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
allanphash7:

15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*

God will shower his blessings on you and your household as well as well wishers in Nigeria. Thanks for this I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Heffalump(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abeg, make una impeach this Basta*rd.

Buhari does not deserve a second term, but Zombies will not understand the sink hole we are all standing upon.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
crunchyg:

if Buhari's government can bribe the masses with their nonsense trader money, why won't him bribe the senators. never underestimate what a desperate man can do
Desperate?

I don't think u r talking about Muhammad Buhari the President of Nigeria. Maybe u r talking about Jubril.In that case contact Nnamdi Kanu somewhere between Israel n London.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by FriendNG: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
allanphash7:

15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Power to the North, fighting to the South.

Masses Loose/

We pump the oil and sponsor the wars

-------------------------------------------------------Hedge Fund Policy Holders.
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by MalcoImX: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

Remove lGP
Remove CP of Lagos
Remove Amina Zakari
Remove Magu
Remove Service Chiefs
Remove lNEC chair

Don't remove CJN.

Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by willyo(m): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2019
allanphash7:

15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*

U still haven't understood the meaning of sensitive positions...

U are just being half smart...

We're past this my brother.

How can all heads of security be from the North?

Guy shift
Re: Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP by modath(f): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2019
DMarvel:
When Obj appointed your so called young Nigerian brains, could you see they were able to make things work as it should be? The Power supply was made stable 24/7, Jobs were ready made for graduates, all our roads were asphalted with great drainage system, portable water everywhere, health services were topnotch. But with Buhari's old men, they were able to undo the BVN implementation, they stopped activities of the standard guard railing system the young brains put in place, they spoilt the Lagos/Ibadan highway, 2nd Niger bridge and scattered the Abuja and other airport terminals the young brains worked out. They reversed the non-oil revenue the young brains were able to fashioned out and increased. The old brain ensured JAMB and Customs never remit into the Treasury. Buhari and his old brains' cabinet self.

Word play & sarcasm on point... smiley...I LIKE YOU! kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Modular Refineries Will Soon Take Off — FG / Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.