Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,532 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Become Wise And Know The Truth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Become Wise And Know The Truth (1058 Views)

Know This And Know Peace / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
A brief Sunday spiritual tonic.
We keep it real @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We only tell you the truth.

If not the truth, we have no other reason been here.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Mmuo dike - truly spirit's are most powerful

It's only but a child who doesn't know his father that call him brother.
Those who have so far tested the truth have seen that truly "Eziokwu bu ndu" truth is life!

It baffles me how people wants to become wise but despises the words of truth

Odogwu Akataaka:
How possible is wisdom without knowing the truth?
Are there differences between truth and wisdom?
Have you asked to know the difference between truth and wisdom?

Absolutely, there's no difference.
Truth is wisdom, wisdom is truth!
Therefore, those of you who marvel at the rate of wisdom as seen in the house @light house of wisdom: do know that truth made it possible.
Because we have known the truth and live to defend the truth at all cost, wisdom is not far seen from us.

When the most high promised young King Solomon wisdom. He exposed him to the light of truth

Solomon saw every hidden things that was made a secret before mortals. Talking about all that he saw, people around him call him a different man. He made a difference among all his orientals

He was inspired by what he saw and was able to effect them into practices

Solomon did a lot of things because he saw a lot of things. Our people would say, ebe onye jedebere ka o madebere- where one was able to get in life determines his level of knowledge

Wisdom is of the spirits so the truth!

It's the spirits that giveth wisdom thus they are wise

It's only in human kingdom that we have Ofeke and that's where Ofeke exist. In the realm of spirits, we have nothing like ignorant (Ofeke)

Truth are only known by the spirits. Thus they review all hidden knowledge, proving the truth at all times

This is why, to become wise, you must know the truth

To become wise, you must get spiritual

To know the truth, you must get spiritual

When you get to realm of truth, you sure to be wise

Haven reviewed this hidden knowledge, making these truth known before the people upon angels guide, I hereby ask you to keep fit rituals

Spiritual journey doesn't ask for your status, height, race, beauty, etc but your determination

When you determine to know the unknown, through rituals, the gods and goddesses must prove themselves

The problem with humanity is not far seen from false information made available before us. If human could be delivered from deceivers, imposters, doctrines etc: all men must be wise thus that was the original plan

We were created by their image and likeness

1 Like

Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
To prove this, the moment one with right information determined to lead on the path of truth, he sure to make a difference among others.

It's up to you to choose between life and death.
You have two options and they are all available at all times. Life and Death!

Chose truth and live

Chose lies and die

If I ask you to choose life and live without telling you how to locate life: the information are not yet complete

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Upon angels guide we flow.
Mmuo dike - truly spirit's are most powerful

To know the truth, you must be careful of messages you hear and accept in life

To know the truth asked you to read your conscience

Your know, when we talk about spirits and our individual spirits guide. It sound as if they are living in another sphere of life while we are in another world
No really!

@ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we make the truth known to make you a different man

To know the truth, you must be careful of the information you receive and accept in life. That's to say, when you hear about a certain thing, do well to digest it

How possible you may ask?

I tell you how!
You have conscience.
Didn't you?

I know you still have conscience no matter how far you have been deceived. For one to loose his conscience, it takes a great deal.
I know!
But then, may you chi never allow anything to lead you into loosing your conscience.
Iseee

To digest an information simply means to think over an issue.

For example, someone said to you, go and live a happy life, I command you to gain breakthrough poverty. Jesus has died and taken away your poverty. You shall not be poor again. From this moment onwards I decree you get rich and enjoy riches for Jesus has paid the price for you in the cross. Say amen.
(You shouted amen)

Good!

Haven said all these and haven heard all these and believed them to be through.
When you go home, this is what wisdom asked of you. Wisdom asked you to know, remember and have a rethink over the incident that took place some hours ago

This is how to prove the truth, to get wise, making a difference man

Ask yourself reading from what the preacher or bishop or pastor or reverend said

Did he said Jesus?
Yes!

Who was Jesus?
Let's assume it was a name Christianity gave to the Messiah (the Christ). If it's, ask yourself again, did he said he died for me and has taken away my poverty?
If this was what he said, then, was this why Christ died?

Remember, we are still online, how to know the truth and to become wise

When you ask yourself this question, truth would answer saying, Noooooo

This wasn't why Christ came and died

Haven heard this right inside you thus you have consciously and unconsciously invited the spirits of truth and wisdom

They must assist you in all means

You ask again, why did Christ came and died?

They will answer saying, remember what happened in the garden of Eden, how the eternal life was lost by Adam and Eve

Christ came and paid the ransom helping you gain eternal life if you must know the truth.

You ask yourself again, was the preacher/pastor/bishop right by his affirmatives?
Haven known he wasn't, you now caustion yourself not to be deceived by such means anymore

That's to say, anywhere you can have a meeting with such person and his likes must be restricted. Making such decision is a pacesetter for wisdom and truth

1 Like

Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
One thing with life and spirituallity is that its journey are like seasons.
It comes and goes!
When it returns, it opens up with new chapters to widen your horizon

Mmuo dike - spirits are most powerful

My people must be different

Still as e dey happen in the realm of spirits reaching you from light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We ask you to keep fit rituals

If not this means, no other means

When we talk about rituals

May Ofeke never misunderstood us

Yes!
Ofeke must not misunderstand our letters on rituals such that it would be said to be blood sacrifices even when it entails
Get ritualistic!

Whatever it takes you to make a difference, pay the prize

Hold this word firmly

I repeat, whatever it takes you to make a difference, pay the prize

It's high time you get wise, knowing the truth

Understand your world to rule your world

Don't just assume life is for no reason

Life is for a reason

I said, life is for a reason

Therefore, live a life worthy of remembrance. Live to fulfill your purpose here on earth

It's when you get to understand this truth you stop life of imitation

You shall stop seeing yourself in person of another person

You shall stop living like Chika and Samson

Like Chioma and Jenifer

Like Jude and Jide

Get to know yourself and live like yourself. Live like there's no other person here on earth thus it's your world. You must rule it!
I ask you to rule your world

Still on Sunday spiritual tonic as e dey happen in the realm of spirits. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth so that you hear and know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free

Your mother or father has nothing to do with your world

What did you learnt from the events between Christ and his mother at Canaan in Galilee?

When you read, think to make a difference

It's not all about reading but all about understating what you read

This is why you must ask for understanding should you lack understanding . Ask the spirits to give you understanding in all things

This is a path that helps you to make a difference

To make a difference has a lot to talk about your understanding

You must understand things differently. Understand things using true format: that's wisdom

This is when others would concur and you have to reject (refusing to accept it been the truth because it's not true)

In the book of John 2

We read about Christ and his mother as they were invited and attended a ceremony in a city of Canaan Galilee

Because he know himself more than the mother did. He refused to obey his mother's guide no matter what happened

He rebuked her

What does that tell you?

It simply means that he (Christ) wanted to rule his world

He didn't want anyone or any person to guide him or tell him what to do and when to do it

Should he has given the mother an opportunity, his world must definitely got ruined by the woman

1 Like

Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Akataaka:
I am telling you because I know

Standing upon wisdom as angels guide, he rebuked her saying.... “Mother, why should that concern me? — or you? My time hasn’t come yet.
Even when the time is there, yet he refused to accept been ruled by another person simply because it's his world which has no permit to be redirected or directed by another no matter who is involved.
So you must think!

Think positive to act positive

A young man after doing his chi rituals return asking me questions. Ofeke ajokakwanu

Onye huru Ofeke meere ya ebere

Wherever you see Ofeke, pity him

Read this with me because I like teaching people with people's

Chidi:
You know I told you keeping it will be a challenge.
Reason being that, I'm still getting help and equally own a room in my father's house, I'd have wanted it to stay until I can stand for myself.

This is problems that people have today, running away from their shadows at the same time wants to stand against heats and scorches

How possible?

You can't run away from your shadow and remain where to be found. When you run away from your shadows, you sure to run to the land unknown. Definitely a land where no one shall locate you and only you knows where

But then, Ofeke always wish to survive where angels failed thread

You must say to your deceiver same thing Christ said to his mother

Your deceiver could be anyone

Your deceiver could be your mother, wife, husband, father or sister

Your deceiver could be anything. It could be a spirit that was sent on a mission against your mission. It could be anything

Your deceiver could come in form of friend or relative. It could be anything

But then, get wisdom and understanding. Wisdom saves the life of its owner
Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
You know today in our world, people admire and wish to be like a very successful someone in history or present but then few are ready to lead by their path

It's easy to say I do

But not easy to do the saying

This is why you see and hear often from the mouths of the poors saying, I must do anything possible to make money

At the same time, tell him one thing among the list to do to become rich, he turns and ask you, what is the repercussions?

Is there no any other thing sir?

Forgetting his foremost words "I will do anything to become rich"

It's easier said than done

But then, I ask you to make a difference

If you don't stand the list of obstacles today, you can't face alike challenges tomorrow

This is why it's said, the best time to do things is to start it now

Yes!
Only the wise knows that tomorrow is too far that's why they like doing things today

Should it remains, it will be a leftover for tomorrow not procrastinate

Don't say tomorrow to that which you can do today

Echi di ime

Echi eteka

Tomorrow is pregnant and too far

Shun procrastination

When you have spirits of procrastination, your chances of getting wise is slim

It's impossible for such a person to know the truth and stand for truth therefore he can't be wise

Do you not know that most things don't happen ordinary like it makes presentations?

There are spirits attached to all things

This is why a wise man is like an eagle

He looks afar and sees afar

A wise man is like a cat

He is smart and eager to do anything

A wise man is like a tiger. He has the strength at all times and ready to fight at all cost

A wise man is like a spirit

He is dutiful and never get tired doing works

A wise man is like god.
He thinks and works with divine law of possibilities. Knowing that nothing is impossible therefore goes for all things at all times

A wise man is like a parrot.
He is ready to talk at length, keeping same voice, interpreting what he knows to be true

And people where coming from all over the world to hear the wisdom of the great King Solomon

The scribes marveled at his words and teachings

Harrison Ani:
I always hang at the corner waiting for the wise words of the Great one Odogwuakataka.

Odogwu Akataaka:
The Pharisees questioned his wisdom

The people could gather from all part of the country to hear his teachings

They could listen till night fall

One day, they were listening and forgot to eat and drink waters. Behold it was late and he had pity on them

He asked his disciples to see if there was any leftover food with them

They answered and said none except a loaf of bread and few fishes

He asked them to bring it forward. He blessed the food and gave thanks to the gods and goddesses.

Because waters stand for divine multiplication

Waters are uncountable

As deep as the ocean.
Fishes he blessed with the bread

They all ate and many are leftover

He always take care of those who hunger for the words of truth. Because truth is caring!

This is why you must drink from the pool of life

The pool of life gives you eternal life where you drink and live to drink till infinity

Ofeke heard this and think about a well dug by Abraham

She questioned about the pool that gives life which was greater than the pool which their forefathers have been fetching waters for ages and feeding their carmels

Not knowing that truth is life - Eziokwu bu ndu

Even when you chose to kill a truth sayer to spay your precious house and what you think is profitable: truth liveth forever and never die

This was why he died and liveth.
Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
You must know the truth and they said we are heathens because we don't succumbed to their deceit. They hated us because we don't accept to contribute to their pulse. They said we are this and that. We accepted knowing that the gods are wise

Mmuo mara ndi n'ekpere ha n'ime mmuo na n'eziokwu

Spirits knows those who worship in truth and spirits

It's not all who shout father father shall enter the kingdom but those who do what the father wants

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

We aren't Christians neither are we by any means a body of any religion

We are only but spiritual practitioners

They call us 'ndi ogo mmuo' yes we are

That's what we are, Spirits worshippers

They call us ndi n'ekpere arusi,

Yes we are!
That's what we are 'spirits worshippers'

Arusi are general names for high rank spirits in Igbo

The gods and goddesses are known as arusi

We aren't human worshippers

We don't worship pastor's neither do we bow down to the Bishop

We don't bow down to Pope, a human being

That's why they hated us and call us heathens

We don't bow down to their wife's and call them mummy that's why they hated us calling us heathens

Yes we are whatever they said we are. Mmuo mara ndi n'ekpere ha

Don't be afraid what they would say, do what you know is right

Don't be afraid how they understand what you did and about to do

Know that we aren't like them

When John was born

Upon angels guide, he was living in the forest and slept with wild animals

He grew up with wild animals and have to live their lives yet the spirits were with him
Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
When he grew up, he was heard and seen shouting all over the forest

They said, a voice from the forest

His mother was crying my only son has lost it all

Chi m egbuo m oooo

They called him a demon because they said he looks like one even when they had not seen any demon in life

His father was like, what manner of son I had

Couldn't it be off more better I had none than one like John?

They hated him because he was a truth sayer

They said, since the history of the Jews, this is the first time in history. A descendant of Abraham to leave in the forest forsaken his relatives and families

Yet John never mind

Today, some of you answer John

Can you do like John?

In as much I never wished you live your life like John nor like Christ

Solomon and David

Okeke and Okorie

Mgbonkwo and Mgbafo

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Welcome sir GM. May the Most High God empower you the more. You will never depart from the path of wisdom!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Olusegun and Adebayo

But then, get knowledge and understanding

This is your world

Therefore live it as it makes presentations to you

Whatever your world presented to you, don't ask why? Face it! Accept it!!

At last, you must make a difference

Chidi:
Noted sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
One Ofeke wrote me saying, my people would see me as...... Because they are all Christians

I ask you to learn from John

His people called him all sorts of names

Because he accepted to live his life as his world presented

Emulate Christ and live life of good examples

In so many occasions, even the Pharisees said he was demonic

But then, mmuo mara ndi n'ekpere ha n'ime mmuo na n'eziokwu

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Sir, The Most High God has Angels as messengers, do other gods and goddesses equally have angels as messengers? Also,has angel Lucifer attain the status of divinity? Is he Lucifer still angel today or now a god? I appreciate your teachings.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Mmuo dike - spirits are more powerful

We rap it up and have to call it a day

Ife ju akpa, amachie ya onu

Ka emesianu

Angels guide

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Thank you for this evening bread you shared.Bye!

Tolani Kaduna:
Thank you GM

Stephen Ejoboga:
Thanks for the enlightening

Sir

Uba Cynthia:
More lights on your paths GM

Angel guide iseeeeeeeee

I'm Ed:
Iseeeeee!

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
"Arusi" means Aru kwusi

That is a confused fellow,
forgetting that if he die he will not be able to hide his corpse from them.

Adomi Omoka:
My gm thank you.

Harrison Ani:
Ka emesia Dimkpa, Odogwu, Ezi Onye nkuzi...Udodiri gi.

Chukwuebuka:
Iseee

Syndale:
I have been a member here for a year now and what amazes me that proves that a mighty force is behind GM teachings here is that for this one year, he has never lack insightful and wise teaching to give. This is not ordinary
Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 3:20am On Jan 29, 2019

Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
"Arusi" means Aru kwusi

Odogwu Akataaka:
What are you saying?
I can't get your message here.
Do you understand where you are as a member of light house of wisdom where knowledge rules?
Does it mean I am ignorant of what are true nature and meaning of arusi in Igbo when I said 'Arusi are names given to high rank spirits in Igbo'?
When I said, ' The gods and goddesses are known as arusi' does it mean I was drunk?
So you can now give Igbo words and meaning greater than I 'isi mmiri Igbo nille'?

Haven looked at yourself and your academic, you think you know Igbo words greater than I do?
If you think so, I ask you 'since your birth till this day, have you for ones been in meeting with spirits to discuss for days and hours on issues that has to do with the people where all the languages are said to be spoken in Igbo?

I am not talking about human here, I said spirits?

Human could make mistakes as they speak therefore have to speak foreign language in most times but spirits never no matter what happened.
They speak to you with the languages you known with, making all information clear even when you don't understood. You may ask and get cleared. Thus we say, the gods are wise. Haven tested and confirmed their wisdom

I hate nothing in life but Ofeke (ignorant)

When you don't have clear information over a thing, don't say it as if you do know.

More especially @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

If you lack wisdom, ask for wisdom

If you lack knowledge of the truth, ask for to get knowledge

Shun Ofeke and be careful not to run faster than your shadow

You may claim whatever you think perhaps as a result of higher degrees you acquired in schools but then, rest with those knowledge the moment you joined us here @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
Why?
It's because this is a spiritual forum where angels guide

It's not like one or those of your facebook or other social media forums where you demonstrate high knowledge of academics

As a matter of truth, I Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nille, the high priest from Abrudeh city, the chief priest of Omambala river is not a scholar but a dibia, priest and a servant of humanity and spirits

Therefore, we aren't here to talk about science and technology neither are we here to talk about English literature but spirituality

If you had listened to my spiritual consult report, you find out that the spirits I serve and worked with are not foreigners but native

Therefore we do interact in our mother tongue Igbo language not any other languages. How could you assume a person in my position lacks understanding of the word 'arusi'?

Aren't you an Ofeke if you must think otherwise?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you know that if not for the sake of humanity, upon angels guide that letters @light house of wisdom should be written in Igbo language?

Uba Cynthia:
Good morning my GM

Odogwu Akataaka:
But to serve the world better using words of truth, we choose one of the most official languages (English) to help communication

Then, an Ofeke like you will stand to correct isi mmiri Igbo nille in Igbo words and languages such as 'arusi'

O di egwu!
Nwata kwuwa onu, o si na ya agwagbuo ogaranya na okwu

Did you said that arusi means aru kwusi in Igbo language?

How?

Who told you that?
Your school teacher or you read from a book perhaps Wikipedia?

Your parents can't make such mistakes I know

No elder that drink palm wine with cow horn can say such to you.

Anyone with such information and definitions must have come thus far with spirit of high education

You know, most times, too much of study without spirits guide brings about madness. It affects the brain

This is a case as seen among high learned individuals

But then, not in spirituality and spiritual related matters

Arusi by no means stand for aru kwusi 'stop evil' or a stop to taboo'

Arusi as I said earlier are general names 'Igbo's call the gods and goddesses'. That's to say, in conclusion, to talk about all high rank spirits as seen and known among men, we say 'arusi' in Igbo
Re: How To Become Wise And Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Remember, in one of our lectures, we stated clearly the difference in spirits and ranks where we made you understand who the gods and goddesses are

Odogwu Akataaka:
Not all spirits are known and called a god or goddess

But high rank spirits are

Those high rank spirits which we known as arusi in Igbo are whom we call by their names such as Chukwu Abiama, Ala, Ogwugwu, Agwu, Udo, Kamalu, Ekwensu, Idemmili, Ikenga, Eke, Orie, Orie, Afo, Anyanwu, Amadioha, Amadioha, Ogbunabali, Haaba,etc

When we come to marine. We have powerful rivers in Igbo land whose spirits are so strong such as Omambala, Imo, Idemmili, Otammiri, Agulu lake, Ezu, etc

When we come to plant tress we have ogirisi, Ora, akpu ogwu, Ngwu, inyi, Egbutu mma, anunu ebe, udara, etc

Now, see how arusi stands for general names for all these deities. Because you can't go ahead calling the names all the time. Because spirits are jealous, to avoid their wrath in most cases, you call them arusi

When you say for instance, all arusi from nnewi or Arochukwu

You have consulted all deities in the so called land (community or town) without calling them by their individual names and identify

When you say all arusi that works with plants tree, you have said it all without calling those plant trees

When you say all arusi that works with rivers, you have said it all without mentioning the rivers and their locations

This is how we make a difference because we know it all

It's a journey that calls for absolute knowledge

Why the gods and goddesses have granted this divine mission as seen today. Light house of wisdom was founded upon angels guide

This is why you must be careful your information and what you wrote here

When you lack absolute knowledge of what you wanted to say, better keep quite or ask questions to get cleared rather than demonstrating your high level of spiritual ignorant here. We can't tolerate it

Arusi does not mean 'aru kwusi'

Tell your teacher that he taught you nonsense

All Igbo language has its meaning. If you don't know, others do. I isi mmiri Igbo nille, I do.

I don't know another language better than Igbo

This has helped my spiritual services alot. Keeping me in good terms with the spirits. Making our relationship more friendly thus the interaction

I find it pleasure speaking Igbo and they too do have pleasure offering more information to me only in Igbo

Language is spiritual

It's not as ordinary, literally, simple as you think

To have deeper understanding what languages means and stand for, stay closer to a mad man or woman for an hour as he interacts

You must do this practice thus this is why we are here

Remember, our spiritual knowledge calls for practices

Without practising the truth, you can't promote your vibration to a higher frequency

This is why you must be practical in your spiritual mission

It's not like what Christianity thought you. It's not in Jesus name Amen.
No!

Spirituality is not in Jesus name Amen

It's s knowledge of the truth that calls for practices

Moses worked with Chukwu abiama if you read too well as I do, you find out he has a lot of time to spend with the spirits to relate his experiences and also have information to pass unto humanity

This is spirituality

Even the Christ whom they said they are like (the Christians). He did same as seen in the life of Moses telling you it's same measure

Spirituality is not I believe

It doesn't call for noise making thus it's not a movement of Ofeke

(1) (Reply)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival / Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart / I'm Spending A Lot, What Can I Do Please Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.