Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi (31549 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Benwise: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't understand umahi.. Providing bus and 5m for posters??
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fokn traitor

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by oyichi: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
igbos are enemy to their self, can u imaging a pdp governor mobilising support for apc campaign against peter obi his own kinsman, igbos are d most useless tribe in nigeria even d south- south that does not understand each others language are more united than these fools, hmmm --- spit on their disunited flat heads

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
which party is this umahi belong to sefl?

i like the man shaa

think wisely oo b4 ur pple hate u
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by oshalomo: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
oga make una no give in. Fighting

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by SluttanSlayer: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
oyichi:
igbos are enemy to their self, can u imaging a pdp governor mobilising support for apc campaign against peter obi his own kinsman, igbos are d most useless tribe in nigeria even d south- south that does not understand each others language are more united than these fools, hmmm --- spit on their disunited flat heads

I have come to the realization that Igbos are as equally guilty as their WAZOBIA colleagues in Awusa and Afonja land

Virtually all Igbo governors as present and politicians support Buhari

Biafra is synonymous to Oyoruba restructuring scam and awusa sharia yahoo.

Niger Delta, we must pull out from this satanic Nijeriya
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by eunisam: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Echine:
undecided
Confused man...

Confused state...
cool
Nobody knows where u belong self.
lipsrsealed

you are actually confused because you can never understand where he belongs. the more you try to understand is the more you get confused. why not focus on solving your family problems instead of channelling your energy to decode already coded encrypted governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by kanubiafra: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
rusher14:

I actually mean you.
me ? as igbo hater or igbo divider like you ? igbo is igbo for me
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by jrusky(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can someone tell these goat called Umahi to stop being coward and silly? Another coward from SE people like this man are the reason I keep telling people that betrayal or back stabbing is a personal thing and not tribal thing this goat of a governor is of attitude and has a great tendency to betray and back stab.

Umahi can go to hell. I just hate a coward. Hi and join apc Umahi so to add to the number of those who will go to jail alongside Buhari the very day power change hand in Nigeria which will happen soon Insha Allah
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by timecapsule: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
APC.....
Armour Personal Carrier
They will force you to accept under duless.
, and you must submit.

See Dave see Aisha!!

APC! .. MOVIE INDUSTRY
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Lovemaester: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:
Umahi go and sit down you have been supporting him from the beginning.I quote, only retards will vote or support Buhari
and only fuc.king imbeciles support or vote atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Myde4naija(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2019
chiedu7:
Where were you when they cut us out of the budget?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8515922_img20180805145035_jpeg7ae81e71c94aec0db3de2737e3dd0984

Where were you when they were killing us with Python Dance, in a way they wont even kill Boko Haram members ?
second naija bridge, the east west road nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by chiedu7: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Myde4naija:
second naija bridge, the east west road nko
Which bridge that they are just electioneering?

Have they not been cutting us out of things?

Python dance inko?

We are not voting Buhari,PERIOD
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by IbrahimDamola: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2019
When dumbohari is kicked out, amaechi and co will abandon you and start trying to save their skins.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by IbrahimDamola: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2019
We Yoruba Muslims consider Gov. Umahi greater and wiser than Awolowo and MKO for supporting our Baba buhari.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Henri8: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2019
We know both you and Obiano have always supported him. So no be today.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by 1Dray(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2019
What a weakling.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Myde4naija(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2019
chiedu7:

Which bridge that they are just electioneering?

Have they not been cutting us out of things?

Python dance inko?

We are not voting Buhari,PERIOD
you don't vote buhari in 2015 yet he is your president today don't vote him he febuhari too so that he will continue being ur president.

Chikina

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Eluu90: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Echine:
undecided
Confused man...

Confused state...
cool
lipsrsealed
Echine:
undecided
Confused man...

Confused state...
cool
lipsrsealed
Echine:
undecided
Confused man...

Confused state...
cool
lipsrsealed
He has been a solid support of buhari from the start , now he is afrad that pdp members did know his stand
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Ovamboland(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
The trait being exhibited by the Igbo People of Nigeria is Inherent.
Igboman hates to be under someone.
That's why back in the ages, Igbo had no King[s] and had to break their communities into Various Autonomous communities according to their ancestry and were being governed by Council of Elders.
That made the colonial masters to appoint warrant chiefs in Igbo lands to enable them in their Indirect Rule.
That being said, that I have listed above made the Igbo man in the modern Nigeria very uncomfortable to be under the Leadership of a fellow black man.
Yes, the Igbo has high ego, pride that have made the average Igbo man think that he is superior to any other Black African tribe.
The Fulani of Nigeria also exhibit the same trait, hence their constant political clash with the Igbo people of Nigeria.
I was prompted to articulate this write-up cause of the constant feud between most Igbo and Buhari's administration.
As u can see from the first to comment and other commenters here.
Note: A bukwam' nwafor Igbo

Yet Igbo served as junior partner with Fulani Ahmadu Bello / Tafawa Balewa in 1960
Igbo went on to serve another Fulani master in Shagari from 1979.

Igbo still sought to serve as Fulani boy boy in 1993 by old man Sylvester Ugoh serving a Fulani boy, Tofa, but lost the election
Since 1999, they lament not been given VP position at least.

Since 2015 many Igbo have gone mad at been denied their traditional role of serving the Fulani, hence the intense hate against everyone they perceive denied them this opportunity to be "boy boy"
Still Igbo wants to serve another Fulani in 2019 by pushing forward OBi.

Can anyone tell us where they have demonstrated any kind of superiority, bravery or special trait with this record?
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by euchariadavid(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm... Nigerians what did PMB did corruption....
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by euchariadavid(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm... Nigerians what did PMB did corruption....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.