Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Learn Graphics Design Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Graphics Design Online (693 Views)

Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! / Graphics Design Online Class / Free Graphics Design Online Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Graphics Design Online by GSteve001(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Be part of a comprehensive online training that will expose you to graphics design. This training is not just intended to teach you just how to use softwares, you'll be exposed to design principles with intensive assignment covering a period of three weeks.

send a message to 08101750706, mail in signature or drop your number to be added. T.O.C applies.

Re: Learn Graphics Design Online by Demonicide(f): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2019
How much?
Re: Learn Graphics Design Online by GSteve001(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Demonicide:
How much?
Its 5000 naira. Payable in 2 installments. Good morning.
Re: Learn Graphics Design Online by Demonicide(f): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2019
GSteve001:

Its 5000 naira. Payable in 2 installments. Good morning.
Ole, what ppl excelstudio teach for free without collecting a dime. I will still use my data to download your videos. I have learnt a lot from excel studios. I'd rather give that dude my money instead of you. I was just whining you when I asked for the price.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female To Squat With On The Island / Collections Analyst At Lidya Global / Relationship Management Executive Graduate Trainee Program In Lagos & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.