Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities (811 Views)

Trump Administration Drops Directive On International Students And Online Course / LASPOTECH School Fees Payment And Registration Deadline, 2017/2018 / Futo School Fees Payment Portal To Be Closed On 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by davinero1: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
I am looking to relocate to any Uni in Naija with these facilities so I can start a small consultation business there while assisting Students with Proper payment Plans.

Do assist me with the name of any school like this that you know.

I'm at the end of the road now. And any info you give me on this would go a long way in putting my life on track.

Thanks.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
All form of payments in UNIBEN is done online except for sundry payments like faculty dues, departmental dues, etc.
I believe other good schools have this facility, let other members of this forum add to the list. I picked only the one I know.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by davinero1: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2019
MathsEconomics:
All form of payments in UNIBEN is done online except for sundry payments like faculty dues, departmental dues, etc.
I believe other good schools have this facility, let other members of this forum add to the list. I picked only the one I know.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it a whole lot.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by BlackAce31(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2019
MathsEconomics:
OP if you're interested in coming a little bit up north, then FUTMinna is the place. It's the same with what this guy said. Everything online including registration and clearance. With the exception of departmental and faculty fees, the rest are done online
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by davinero1: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
BlackAce31:

OP if you're interested in coming a little bit up north, then FUTMinna is the place. It's the same with what this guy said. Everything online including registration and clearance. With the exception of departmental and faculty fees, the rest are done online

Thanks
M going to make more enquiry about the place
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by fabuloz1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Come to Unizik, all payments are done online. Ranging from school fees, Ict fees, departmental and faculty dues, Gs Registration, matric fee et al. No form of payment is done manually or given to an individual except the person in question wants to help the student to pay fees online where he or she is confused( This applies to new students)
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by jefdr001: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Everything is paid online in unijos. I repeat EVERYTHING
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by davinero1: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
fabuloz1:
Come to Unizik, all payments are done online. Ranging from school fees, Ict fees, departmental and faculty dues, Gs Registration, matric fee et al. No form of payment is done manually or given to an individual except the person in question wants to help the student to pay fees online where he or she is confused( This applies to new students)

Anambra is not too far from my state tho.

I'll do a little more research. Thanks for the info
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by davinero1: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
jefdr001:
Everything is paid online in unijos. I repeat EVERYTHING

Jos is quite far oh. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
davinero1:

Jos is quite far oh. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
I am just curious about what this online payment opportunity is about. could you pls hint a fellow nairalander?
Re: Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities by LordPherule(m): 5:11am On Jan 30, 2019
FUTA in Akure uses Online platform for school fees payment and other IGR payments

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Polytechnic Ibadan Where Corruption Thrives (part I) - The ICIR / Tasce-Omu Ijebu - Admission Week (october 19th - 1st November Is Admission Week) / The Alleged Queens College School Girl Simply Dressed For School Drama, Securit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.