Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? (2519 Views)

Is Sociology A Nice Course To Study In Nigeria? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
between Political Science and sociology which is the best in terms of lucrative job, job opportunities and so on.

pls I need your candid opinion and advise.
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Miradamian: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Retake jamb and seek for a professional course for your brighter future.no hurry in life.
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Miradamian:
Retake jamb and seek for a professional course for your brighter future.no hurry in life.
don't get you sir,. which one should I choose in between
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by froze6(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sociology,but don't come to unilorin.
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by arthursilas: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2019
I would choose Political Science. For me, it's more interesting than Sociology. Besides, you can pursue a career in the government sector which I think is great. Sociology is less interesting to me. You can work in some non-government organization with this degree. Check EduBirdie for information about the possibilities with either of the degree.
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by sageb: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Political science is better. In my school it is a double major thus it is offered as political science and public administration.
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Elzak(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
If u want to study political science just to become a politician u are very funny and ur sense of humor deserves an accolade. Anybody can be a politician regardless of the course they read. Saraki, the Senate president is a doctor. U better start ur political career right away if that's the intention instead of wasting 4 years in the university b4 coming for politics.

To the op; the two courses hold the same value to me since they don't have defined career path. Any of them is ok
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Political science or sociology
what's that sad
instead of wasting ur money studying any of these irrelevant courses(from naija standpoint)
Better u kukuma go and invest the money in business or something more profitable

1 Like

Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
sageb:
Political science is better. In my school it is a double major thus it is offered as political science and public administration.

UNIBEN?
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
froze6:
Sociology,but don't come to unilorin.
why ?
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Elzak:
If u want to study political science just to become a politician u are very funny and ur sense of humor deserves an accolade. Anybody can be a politician regardless of the course they read. Saraki, the Senate president is a doctor. U better start ur political career right away if that's the intention instead of wasting 4 years in the university b4 coming for politics.

To the op; the two courses hold the same value to me since they don't have defined career path. Any of them is ok
ok thanks.
buh if it were you which one did you prefer most?
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Unseriousboy:
Political science or sociology
what's that sad
instead of wasting ur money studying any of these irrelevant courses(from naija standpoint)
Better u kukuma go and invest the money in business or something more profitable
you mean to say political science and sociology are not good courses right?
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Elzak(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dkfpaul:
ok thanks.
buh if it were you which one did you prefer most?
i'm not in that domain though. I would choose pol science
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by Dkfpaul(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Elzak:
i'm not in that domain though. I would choose pol science
ok thanks
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by jyz200(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Political science Cos of wide range of opportunity
Re: Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2020
sageb:
UNIPORT

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With All Night Reading A.k.a Till Day Break / Unilag Post Ume Past Questions / Oau Students Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.