Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto (23456 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2019
berrystunn:

Lagos State have 11 million registered voters

65% massively from church's and Igbo community.

APC will get the biggest shock of their lifes.

SE and SS is already a lock down for PDP since 2003.

North is already a divided vote.

Million of shiit Muslim waiting to vote out buhari.

You keep exposing your illiteracy. Shiites don't vote. Its against their beliefs.

Also I am from SS and specifically Akwa Ibom and my state now belongs to APC
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
PDP will win the following north central states; plateau, Benue, Kwara, nassarawa and Niger.

North east; jigawa,taraba and Bauchi

North west; Sokoto, zamfara.

Buhari won't win any southern states.

Inec Chairman.

By the way I am from Akwa ibom and we are for APC now. PDP can kiss my black arse.

And to all the other nonsense you posted I can only tell you to get well soon
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by abuuthmaan: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2019
paq1:

Stale news. Buharideens hanging on straws the atikunation tsunami is REAL! February 16th is 18 days to go.

in your wildest dreams ....FeBuhari 16th is settled for Buhari
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by BeansAndBread(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

And you on Akpu
Incessant consumption of Akpu has destroyed some people's brain cells grin grin
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You keep exposing your illiteracy. Shiites don't vote. Its against their beliefs.

Shut up
U no noting, which akwa iborn and Your state belong to APC with mouth. Deceiving your self with fake campaign crowd.

Slave What do you know about the shiit Muslim?
Very stupid of you to say is against their beliefs.

Slave we will give you guys directions after February.
You don't have options then to follow... In both ways is still north.

Your certificate is useless
Even those with PHD can't even talk .
Continue fooling your self....for all we care .

All sensitive position will still be from the north... To control your asss including all your PHD holders.
grin grin
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by paq1: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
abuuthmaan:

in your wildest dreams ....FeBuhari 16th is settled for Buhari
You are in for the shocker punch.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Loool....you're telling me Shia Muslims in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon etc don't vote and "it's against their beliefs"? What kind of fake news is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
berrystunn:

no point , you want me to mention the church's that mandated their members to get PVC...

And how royal and faithful they are with their Daddy in the Lord.
And how they follow his directives.

Note that you can't change the mind of APC member or PDP member's

Over 45% have not decided on who to vote for, that is the reason of campaign.

With our grassroot job church's have more undecided group.

Not at all. It is good for organisations to tell its members to get PVCs so that they can choose the leaders they prefer. But my point is that no organisation will be able to convince members who are already belonged to a particular party or prefer candidate A to vote for another party or candidate.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
maasoap:

Not at all. It is good for organisations to tell its members to get PVCs so that they can choose the leaders they prefer. But my point is that no organisation will be able to convince members who are already belonged to a particular party or prefer candidate A to vote for another party or candidate.

Winners church and lord chosen church
Members believe and follow their Daddy direction.
No need to mention others church's

They believe God his talking through the leader.
Take it or live it 90% of them will vote Atiku.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Inec Chairman.

By the way I am from Akwa ibom and we are for APC now. PDP can kiss my black arse.

And to all the other nonsense you posted I can only tell you to get well soon

e- rat, how old are you ?
Running around social media will not help you.
'Akwa ibom is for APC'
speak for your self ram,
not we are for APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And The Threat Of War By Femi Fani-kayode / Governor Umahi Inspects & Directly Partakes In Ongoing Projects In Ebonyi (Pix) / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.