Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena (39287 Views)

Loved Up Video Of Davido And Chioma On Christmas Vacation At St Kitts And Nevis / Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by shakaranews: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2019
You can watch the full performance below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdwNO5FuyI

1 Like

Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Assurance has expired. Assurance effect is not working on us.
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Orangina(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2019
may they not go there own ways like P'square did. Amen,,,

btw! was this the Concert he cancelled because of the Nysc? jast asking..
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2019
All photo nuh be photoshop oooo, fine gal nuh be mary kay or black up ooo... abeg muna hit like if u admit Davido shut 02arena pass wizzy...

1 Like

Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Abagworo(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
onatisi:
May this guy continue going from strength to strength and glory to glory.
I don't like to sound superstitious,but has anyone noticed that since chioma came into davido public life ,his success has grown more ?

Some women can come with luck or rather bring divine favour upon a man.
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by samisj4real(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.
what's the price.
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Davido is a living legend

Check my signature
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by ericmor: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
All fis public stunt he is pulling wif dis gal make e no end like abounce and jegede own o
The guy is just making more money for the babe ni.
That guy get sense in that aspect
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2019
shakaranews:
You can watch the full performance below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdwNO5FuyI

Wow!! Davido is the best
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Abagworo:

Some women can come with luck or rather bring divine favour upon a man.
yeah , because despite the fact that davido was already a star before meeting chioma, it seems since he got serious with her , his popularity and fame has suddenly inceased , now all his international shows are complete sell outs
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Davido is a living legend

Check my signature
that is life ooo, when he started nobody gave him the chance of lasting this long , but surprisingly he has amazed everyone , reason why i always tell ppl nowadays that it doesn't matter what ppl say about you or if they dont believe in you , what matters most is you believe in yourself and dont listen to negative things , just keep doing your thing

1 Like

Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by kastiell(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Lovely
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
onatisi:
I don't like to sound superstitious,but has anyone noticed that since chioma came into davido public life ,his success has grown more ?
Not only dt, I dont think he even had any success internationally before chioma came into his life, she is really the source & d one behind it all. Also no nigerian musician has ever ever before even attempted using the o2 arena for a show, they all really need a chioma in their life to achieve such feats. grin
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by movetoca: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
All fis public stunt he is pulling wif dis gal make e no end like abounce and jegede own o
Be positive bro. It can only get better
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Africanness:

Not only dt, I dont think he even had any success internationally before chioma came into his life, she is really the one behind it all. Also no nigerian musician has ever ever before even attempted using the o2 arena for a show, they all really need a chioma in their life to achieve such feats. grin
i think wizkid used the arena last year but still this is big big achievement , i am always happy for him when he does these things because i know how helps ppl a lot .
and just like you rightly said , may we all find our own chioma , although our own chioma may not be a lady , the person may even be a small child , we should take notice of how our life turns when certain come in contact with us or enter our lives
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2019
onatisi:
i think wizkid used the arena last year but still this is big big achievement , i am always happy for him when he does these things because i know how helps ppl a lot .
and just like you rightly said , may we all find our own chioma , although our own chioma may not be a lady , the person may even be a small child , we should take notice of how our life turns when certain come in contact with us or enter our lives

I was laughing at u with my reply. Guess u dont understand sarcasm. Davido made chioma and not the other way round dear. Lol!
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by hesilo(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.
Is that the current picture of the car or the pic you took when you bought the car?
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by N0favors: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Aunty Kemi will not be sleeping well todaycheesy
i swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by koreat(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2019
onatisi:
Bro, I noticed that too...
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Rozaytee: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2019
he should wife chioma na
Re: Davido Kissed Chioma On Stage At The O2 Arena by Amaechi5(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Watch live football on your own smartphone through this link https://zpykiostech.com/best-free-live-football-app/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / Kiki Osinbajo Shares New Stunning Selfie / Photos:Nonso Diobi,Prince Eke And Others Turn A Movie Set Into A Drinking Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.